POLL: Serious question for Trump supporters: The Future

Does Trump represent permanent change?

• Total voters
I doubt it things change to much for any President to have a permanent impact outside of how many if any Supreme Court Justices they get to nominate in that regard Trump will have had a significant impact.
No doubt. As I mentioned earlier, though, if the Democrats get enough power they'll pack the court. So depending on how 2020 goes, they'll want to expand it to 11 to 15 judges.
They might try but when that was discussed earlier in the year even Ruth Bader Ginsburg was against that if a Justice as liberal as her is against it I don't know that court packing gets much traction plus they would giving Trump a great 2020 talking point.
Well, it would happen long after 2020. I'm just talking about a time where they have the House, Senate and White House, so there's no way to know when that would be. And Ginsburg will certainly be at room temperature by then.

But if the court gets to 7-2, you can be damn sure they'll try.
I will never underestimate the lefts desire to do something short sighted and stupid like Harry Reid using the nuclear option in 2013.
Yeah, it's all about "win now".

Let's take everything Trump represents, has accomplished and wants to accomplish, and look at it as a whole. Let's also consider his methods, tactics and behaviors, however you see them, good or bad. The whole package.

Trump supporters: Do you think that he and his policies represent something permanent, a significant new direction, something that will last long into the future?

Please vote and expand, thanks.

Trump represents a RETURN to Constitutional government and the rule of law. The civil war that democrats wage against America is based on this. democrats, who are a Stalinist party, are based on the rule of the party. Rather than law, the capricious whims of the party determine the fortunes of those ruled by the democrats. That the Constitution says the President MUST uphold laws means nothing to the Stalinists, he shall be IMPEACHED if he investigates a party member, upholding the laws is FORBIDDEN - today - tomorrow that can change, depending on the impact it has on the party.

Trump, by returning America to the principles that written and immutable law governs people, that the CITIZENS can read and understand laws to know in advance what is and isn't permissible, destroys the model of the democrats.

Let's take everything Trump represents, has accomplished and wants to accomplish, and look at it as a whole. Let's also consider his methods, tactics and behaviors, however you see them, good or bad. The whole package.

Trump supporters: Do you think that he and his policies represent something permanent, a significant new direction, something that will last long into the future?

Trump represents a RETURN to Constitutional government and the rule of law. The civil war that democrats wage against America is based on this. democrats, who are a Stalinist party, are based on the rule of the party. Rather than law, the capricious whims of the party determine the fortunes of those ruled by the democrats. That the Constitution says the President MUST uphold laws means nothing to the Stalinists, he shall be IMPEACHED if he investigates a party member, upholding the laws is FORBIDDEN - today - tomorrow that can change, depending on the impact it has on the party.

Trump, by returning America to the principles that written and immutable law governs people, that the CITIZENS can read and understand laws to know in advance what is and isn't permissible, destroys the model of the democrats.
Okay, great.

So do you think that the country and electorate will take this wonderful stuff you describe and keep voting for it?

Even if i did support Trump, it would be his words, not his actions Mac
Not sure what you mean. You support his words, not his actions?

Most of Trumps contingent get off on his speeches Mac

I viewed his Texas cheer leading rally as long as i could stand it

This is the heart of MAGA, to believe and buy into all the jingoistic rhetoric

Ergo, his supporters honestly believe they're 'great again' / 'winning' , simply because they're told so

Despite the inversely proportional devil in the 'action' details

~S~

Yeah, we hate the best economy in 50 years, lowest unemployment since the 1950's, lowest Hispanic and Black Unemployment in history, return of manufacturing (ie middle class) jobs.

We are all just bamboozled by words. :5_1_12024:

Last edited:

Ergo, his supporters honestly believe they're 'great again' / 'winning' , simply because they're told so

~S~

Yeah, we hate the best economy in 50 years, lowest unemployment since the 1950's, lowest Hispanic and Black Unemployment in history, return of manufacturain (ie middle class) jobs.

Calling a 2.0% GDP with a manufacturing recession, no growth inflation and crashed bond yields the best economy in 50 years certainly is, uh, creative, but the economy was demonstrably stronger in the nineties.

In Normal World, anyway.

Calling a 2.0% GDP with a manufacturing recession, no growth inflation and crashed bond yields the best economy in 50 years certainly is, uh, creative, but the economy was demonstrably stronger in the nineties.

In Normal World, anyway.

Well, if you were HONEST in your response we could look at things, but you're just a partisan hack....

JGE2VMLMVJHGHO6MAIYS6RJOVY.jpg

Hmm, graph will not post

In Normal World, anyway.

Well, if you were HONEST in your response we could look at things, but you're just a partisan hack....

Um, do you see the word "estimate" in the bottom left corner of what YOU posted?

And would you be super proud of 2.1% over 2.0%, especially after Trump promised 4% plus?

The current GDP is 2.0%. The other facts I provided were correct.

I know you're not exposed to this stuff in your world, but it's true.

In Normal World, anyway.

Um, do you see the word "estimate" in the bottom left corner of what YOU posted?

And would you be super proud of 2.1% over 2.0%, especially after Trump promised 4% plus?

:rofl:

2019 in the estimate - since it isn't over. Trump has done FAR better than your messiah.

But that isn't the point, we have a strong and robust economy - which ANGERS you, you of the left WANT the economy to fail, because POWER is all you care about.

In Normal World, anyway.

2019 in the estimate - since it isn't over. Trump has done FAR better than your messiah.

But that isn't the point, we have a strong and robust economy - which ANGERS you, you of the left WANT the economy to fail, because POWER is all you care about.
I just posted facts, you posted standard Trumpian hyperbole. This isn't the best economy in 50 years, not even close, not even if Hannity says it.

In Normal World, anyway.

I just posted facts, you posted standard Trumpian hyperbole. This isn't the best economy in 50 years, not even close, not even if Hannity says it.

No, you didn't. You posted partisan hack talking points. I posted a graph from the RADICAL left Washington Post, and you call it "standard Trumpian hyperbole." which just shows how deranged you are.

In Normal World, anyway.

No, you didn't. You posted partisan hack talking points. I posted a graph from the RADICAL left Washington Post, and you call it "standard Trumpian hyperbole." which just shows how deranged you are.
As I said, I realize you're not exposed to much of this stuff in your world.

So, back to my question:

Do you think the country and electorate will agree with you about Trump and vote for his policies in the long term?

That's the actual point of the thread.

As I said, I realize you're not exposed to much of this stuff in your world.

So, back to my question:

Do you think the country and electorate will agree with you about Trump and vote for his policies in the long term?

That's the actual point of the thread.

POLL: Serious question for Trump supporters: The Future

Okay, great.

So do you think that the country and electorate will take this wonderful stuff you describe and keep voting for it?

We did for over 200 years. It was called "Constitutional Governance." That ended under Clinton, and was buried by Potentate Obamugabe.

It's so much entertainment just watching you all be driven absolutely crazy by him. I don't even watch the rallies--why should I? You all are entertainment enough.

The only people driven crazy by Trump are people like you. That you believe in him makes you very laughable. Voting for someone just to piss off the other side makes as much sense as shooting yourself in the foot, and the results are very similar.

It was his policies that drew his support though the primaries.

POLICIES.

Believing politicians is always a gamble. They never succeed at all they promise. The best you can hope for is a good faith effort on the issues that are most important to you.

Trump promised to try. Hillary promised to not try.

Only an partisan hack could fault us for voting for Trump.

Trump didn't have "policies" in the primaries. He had bumper sticker slogans. People didn't vote for his "policies", they voted for him because he was funny, and entertaining, and he wasn't a lying politician.
...n.

Trade and immigration are policies.

That you disagreed with them, and dismissed them, does not mean that his supporters did.

Trump promised to try. Hillary promised to not try.

It is mean and unfair of you to fault us for choosing to support the politician that was promising to try, as opposed to the one that was promising to NOT try.

Trump offered no policies at all on either trade or immigration, just grievances. He didn’t say what he would do as President other than to “fix” things.

The same with immigration. He did promise the DACA kids a path to citizenship and then started deporting some of them, until ordered to stop by the courts.

The problem with you dumb Trumpsters is your refusal to acknowledge that every problem Trump has addressed, has gotten worse. Illegal border crossings - highest in 15 years. Trade deficit - over $100 billion higher than he started. Budget deficit - soaring and higher than forecast. Trade wars - continue unabated with farm bankruptcies and sales continuing unabated.

Foreign policy - Syria, the Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, the Kurds, North Korea, freeing ISIS terrorists, fracturing NATO. So much losing.

And then there’s this week’s in your face corruption of Mulvaney’s confession and the awarding the G7 conference to Trump’s failing Doral Resort.

This is all based on stuff Trump has done or is doing. Nothing to do with the election.

~S~

Yeah, we hate the best economy in 50 years, lowest unemployment since the 1950's, lowest Hispanic and Black Unemployment in history, return of manufacturing (ie middle class) jobs.

Except that the economy is NONE of those things. And if you truly believe what you posted, you are bamboozled by words because the numbers don’t back up those assertions.

Unemployment wasn’t a problem with Trump was elected. The country was already at full employment. And off-shoring of manufacturing continues unabated.

Manufacturing has been in a recession for months with more jobs being off-shored currently than are being created.

You keep believing Trump’s lies and deflections. Smart people really don’t do that.

~S~

Except that the economy is NONE of those things. And if you truly believe what you posted, you are bamboozled by words because the numbers don’t back up those assertions.

Unemployment wasn’t a problem with Trump was elected. The country was already at full employment. And off-shoring of manufacturing continues unabated.

Manufacturing has been in a recession for months with more jobs being off-shored currently than are being created.

You keep believing Trump’s lies and deflections. Smart people really don’t do that.
You know you're wasting your time, right?

If it isn't spoonfed to them by their "thought" leaders, it doesn't exist.

~S~

We had similar under Bush. Everything was hunky dory until the housing bubble burst And the stock market crashed.

It amazes me. You Stalinists have decided that since the truth doesn't support your agenda, you'll just lie. Mueller report shows no collusion? Meh, you just fucking lie. Lowest unemployment in 70 years? All you have to do is lie. Joe Biden is corrupt? Just lie, and suddenly it's investigating corruption that is the crime.

New think double speak - whatever the party wants to be the truth is the truth. Facts and reality are irrelevant.

You know Comrade, "1984" was supposed to be a cautionary tale, not an instruction manual.

~S~

We had similar under Bush. Everything was hunky dory until the housing bubble burst And the stock market crashed.
We're not seeing much on this, but right now the corporate bond market is in real danger, particularly the lower-level credit bonds.

The shadow banks have been handing out sub-prime corporate loans like Halloween candy for at least seven or eight years now. A quick downturn could start a chain reaction.

It amazes me. You Stalinists have decided that since the truth doesn't support your agenda, you'll just lie. Mueller report shows no collusion? Meh, you just fucking lie. Lowest unemployment in 70 years? All you have to do is lie. Joe Biden is corrupt? Just lie, and suddenly it's investigating corruption that is the crime.

New think double speak - whatever the party wants to be the truth is the truth. Facts and reality are irrelevant.

You know Comrade, "1984" was supposed to be a cautionary tale, not an instruction manual.

The unemployment rate is completely dismissed do to growth numbers. It doesn't matter if everyone has jobs, job mobility, or rising wages, because a graph tells the experts it is bad. I'm not a financial guy, what am I missing?

Forum List

Back