POLL: Should America's President "Rule with an Iron Fist"?

Should America's President "Rule with an Iron Fist"?

• Total voters
Presidents are limited in their power by the constitution. Of course what the hell does that matter when you have a demorat in the white house.

I don't know where you think President Trumpruled with an iron fist while in office. IF YOU MEAN to our enemies and recalcitrant allies then yes. RULE WITH AN Iron fist.
But he did not for domestic situations. If you disagree, start naming and linking your sources.

Bitden on the other hand is using a democrat weaponized fib and Doj to run this country and destroy his opposition.
why is it that extreme democrat voters cannot see the difference, indeed Won't see it and they're fine with democrat over reach but have to lie about President Trumps actions in office.

You even had to laugh at that bullshit.

What political office does Hunter hold?

It was worse, Hunter isn't the president either. Funny that you right wing, Trump Humpers love to focus on him though.

answer: he held none but he used his father and his father's influence to make money for the biden family at the expense of the integrity and security of the US gov't. Which i might add is woefully low on integrity at this point. But we're used to it ...that is common with democrat regimes.

To give the former President full credit for his words, this one really struck me from his rally last night:

"He rules with an iron fist. I'd say that's smart".

Trump supporters, it appears that this is what you want. Is Trump correct?

You voted for the guy who made vaccines mandatory, and just transferred $300 billion in private debt from the wealthy to the working class with an executive order. I'd say "iron fist" is your sweet spot.

You even had to laugh at that bullshit.

What political office does Hunter hold?

It was worse, Hunter isn't the president either. Funny that you right wing, Trump Humpers love to focus on him though.
Thats funny, a boot licking, House Negro talking about freedom. It was Aunt Jemimas like you that were scared to run from the plantation.
[/QUOTE]
1) ahahah yes, I laugh at you and you're BS alot
2) why does that matter? Xiden clearly thinks his people are above the law.
3) He's a prime example of your demaklan thinking their elite white masters are above the law....Clinton is another example

I can't vote on this shit poll because every answer is loaded.
Try to troll a bit smarter in the future, OP.

I grant you, the lazy self serving cucks in the House and Senate have not been worth a crap at doing their job for the good of the country, at least since the 70s.
That's by design. It started with Carter, and then they voted themselves the Lords of America during Reagan's 2nd Congress. Biden was there. It's been downhill ever since.

Not Trump.

Insufficiently ruthless.

Without a Conservative willing to use all the Democrat Dirty Tricks back on them....right to the bitter end of each traitoir...America will never experience freedom again.

I know, it sounds counter-intuitive. The trick is to come up with ONE such house cleaner who then would know enough to get out of the way once the job is done.

Not probable but the alternative is serfdom - like you've just begun to experience.

Because, Karen, you sheep will dismiss the answer as "fake news".

Grow up. And get over me.

i have done that to you?.....i dont think so Suzi......and YOU calling others "sheep"?....lol ...geezus mac.....what the fuck happened to you?....

To give the former President full credit for his words, this one really struck me from his rally last night:

"He rules with an iron fist. I'd say that's smart".

Trump supporters, it appears that this is what you want. Is Trump correct?

At 80 years old, his fist is more like pot metal.

answer: he held none but he used his father and his father's influence to make money for the biden family at the expense of the integrity and security of the US gov't. Which i might add is woefully low on integrity at this point. But we're used to it ...that is common with democrat regimes.
So why hasn't he been brought up on charges?

Why didn't Trump bring him to the Bar of Justice?

Thats funny, a boot licking, House Negro talking about freedom. It was Aunt Jemimas like you that were scared to run from the plantation.
1) ahahah yes, I laugh at you and you're BS alot.
2) why does that matter? Xiden clearly thinks his people are above the law.

Trump thinks he is above the Law and Trump Humpers think he is also.
3) He's a prime example of your demaklan thinking their elite white masters are above the law....Clinton is another example

Which Clinton Plead the 5th when they were being questioned?

So why hasn't he been brought up on charges?

Why didn't Trump bring him to the Bar of Justice?
It wasn't his place to do that. Presidents don't go after their opponents past or future....until very openly. NOW. The only way the left would see that it is wrong..is if President Trump had done that to the next candidate for president put up by the democrat left.

Trump thinks he is above the Law and Trump Humpers think he is also.

Which Clinton Plead the 5th when they were being questioned?
1) haha you only think that cause you’ve been feed all these lies about crimes for 6 years…and ate it up like a sheep…only to constantly be let down…you keep taking the bait like a little fish
2) oh taking the 5th means you are above the law now? wow the Plantation has you thinking exercising constitutional rights is wrong now…not surprised

Forum List

Back