POLL: Should America's President "Rule with an Iron Fist"?

Should America's President "Rule with an Iron Fist"?

• Total voters
Because, Karen, you sheep will dismiss the answer as "fake news".

Grow up. And get over me.

Fake news.

:laughing0301:

Seriously, any article from CNBC that starts with "don't worry" automatically gives me reason to worry.

Such a qualifier immediately causes such an article to wreak of bullshittery.

It wasn't his place to do that. Presidents don't go after their opponents past or future....until very openly. NOW. The only way the left would see that it is wrong..is if President Trump had done that to the next candidate for president put up by the democrat left.
So you are telling me that if a former or president is breaking the Law, then the DOJ is just supposed to look the other way.

So you are telling me that if a former or president is breaking the Law, then the DOJ is just supposed to look the other way.
Looks like they're still trying to find something to pin on President Trump after this epic failure of a fishing expedition.

wuhl..LOL DoJ/Garland/FBI have no problem looking the other way on Hunter Biden and the fact that Joe was involved and knew it. Big Guy. FBI knew of the laptop, hid it. FBI knew the dossier was a lie. kept quiet. When might it dawn on you that something stinks in DC with this current regime and not the last one.

1) haha you only think that cause you’ve been feed all these lies about crimes for 6 years…and ate it up like a sheep…only to constantly be let down…you keep taking the bait like a little fish.
Only folks like you who are either blind or in denial see nothing wrong with what the Trump administration has done. Had Pres. Obama done the same thing, boot lickers like you would be leading the charge with the torches and pitch forks.
2) oh taking the 5th means you are above the law now? wow the Plantation has you thinking exercising constitutional rights is wrong now…not surprised.
Trump stated that only guilty folks take the 5th, the mob takes the 5th.

"The mob takes the Fifth Amendment," Trump said at a campaign event in Iowa later that month. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Now watch this boot licker come back and claim that her Orange Master and God didn't say that.

Looks like they're still trying to find something to pin on President Trump after this epic failure of a fishing expedition.
Looks like they found it, let's see if one of these Trump Humpin Judges gets him off the hook.
wuhl..LOL DoJ/Garland/FBI have no problem looking the other way on Hunter Biden and the fact that Joe was involved and knew it. Big Guy. FBI knew of the laptop, hid it. FBI knew the dossier was a lie. kept quiet. When might it dawn on you that something stinks in DC with this current regime and not the last one.
What public office does or did Hunter Biden hold again?

Only folks like you who are either blind or in denial see nothing wrong with what the Trump administration has done. Had Pres. Obama done the same thing, boot lickers like you would be leading the charge with the torches and pitch forks.

Trump stated that only guilty folks take the 5th, the mob takes the 5th.

"The mob takes the Fifth Amendment," Trump said at a campaign event in Iowa later that month. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Now watch this boot licker come back and claim that her Orange Master and God didn't say that.
So you’ve adopted the plantation fascist idea that exercising constitutional rights is a crime…good for you i guess…i’m sure you are making your master happy

So you’ve adopted the plantation fascist idea that exercising constitutional rights is a crime…good for you i guess…i’m sure you are making your master happy
Wait your master said this: "The mob takes the Fifth Amendment," Trump said at a campaign event in Iowa later that month. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

I know you were on your knees and probably didn't hear him say that.

You must be upset with me because you didn't teach me.

You don't control me.

I am not one of these boot licking Uncle Toms you like.
you’re controlled by master xiden who’s convinced you that it’s a crime to exercise your constitutional rights…ie you are a slave

you’re controlled by master xiden who’s convinced you that it’s a crime to exercise your constitutional rights…ie you are a slave
No that is what your Orange God said,

Forum List

Back