POLL: This Russian Thing

What's going on here? Do I need to learn Russian? Would Rosetta Stone be best for that?

• Politicians and politicos talk to the Russians more than we know, not much to see here

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • It's pretty much a coincidence, there is no conspiracy or clandestine relationship

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • This stinks like hell and a full, wide-ranging investigation should be launched

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • There is clearly a troubling relationship of some kind between Trump & Co and the Russian government

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • What the fuck!

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Mango. You heard me. MANGO.

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
One simple question.

Why are so many of Trump's inner circle meeting with Russian officials?
. Another simple question - why is that a bad thing ? So the world is ripe now for world war three ?? The nation not only has split here, but it has split everywhere in the world now, and it has split in the ways of left verses right or right verses left, and it has spread throughout the world now. Millions upon millions are sick of the left ruling their world or vice-versa, and if you people will take notice that in this world as we speak right now, we see that people are deciding as to whether or not they are going to be ruled by the left or ruled by the right.

In this situation we have government officials throughout the world taking sides with either a leftist regime or a conservative regime in which they would like to see run the nations in which they have to deal with. These days and times where all this is becoming more obvious, we are seeing alliances form and positions taken up. If not careful these situations can easily lead to war or wars if people aren't careful..... Stay tuned.

You don't find it odd in any way that so many people surrounding Trump have such seemingly close relations with Russian officials?
. Well I don't know the things in which you speak of, but if feel like elaborating on them that would be OK with me. I'm just a student here.

Holy crap. Now Sessions. The stories just keep coming out.

What do you think is going on here, seriously?

Come on people... Jeff Sessions is a Senator on the Armed Services Committee. He talks to Ambassadors from all over the world all the time.

This is nothing more than DEMOCRATS who literally have nothing else to complain about. Kellyanne Conway's feet on the couch didn't work so now they are on to Sessions talked to the Russians! Like the kid from Sixth Sense... "I see Russians!" These people are losing their damn minds.

It's sad to watch a political party destroy itself this way.
But the Sessions thing isn't happening in a vacuum. It's the latest in a string of stories on communication between people who would be in our administration and the Russians in recent months, and during the campaign. A campaign, by the way, which was breached to some extent by those same Russians.

I'm not claiming anything. But I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder about this.

Yep the regressive are going to keep fabricating shit and then blowing it out of proportion with the aid of the regressive propaganda MSM, next week it will probably claims that Trump knowingly sold condos to Russian spies. Yeah there's a string alright, a long string of BS.
So far we are 2 for two. We don't even have to fight trumps appointment, just catch them lying.

It's funny you accusing us of what you did for 8 years. But these aren't witch hunts. You do understand lying is wrong, right?

Sucks having your every word scrutinized huh?

Well it is understandable that since BHO was screwing up the world in ways that have not been seen since "W" Bush, that Trump's team would reassure them.

But they should not be lying about it or doing it illegally before elected.

And that's what they have been doing.

If Trump gets impeached over this then Pence will be the new POTUS.

No worries then.

Come on people... Jeff Sessions is a Senator on the Armed Services Committee. He talks to Ambassadors from all over the world all the time.

This is nothing more than DEMOCRATS who literally have nothing else to complain about. Kellyanne Conway's feet on the couch didn't work so now they are on to Sessions talked to the Russians! Like the kid from Sixth Sense... "I see Russians!" These people are losing their damn minds.

But the Sessions thing isn't happening in a vacuum. It's the latest in a string of stories on communication between people who would be in our administration and the Russians in recent months, and during the campaign. A campaign, by the way, which was breached to some extent by those same Russians.

I'm not claiming anything. But I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder about this.

Yep the regressive are going to keep fabricating shit and then blowing it out of proportion with the aid of the regressive propaganda MSM, next week it will probably claims that Trump knowingly sold condos to Russian spies. Yeah there's a string alright, a long string of BS.
So far we are 2 for two. We don't even have to fight trumps appointment, just catch them lying.

It's funny you accusing us of what you did for 8 years. But these aren't witch hunts. You do understand lying is wrong, right?

Hey hypocrite, you didn't mind your dear leader or the hildabitch lying their asses off. Your dear leader lied at least 23 times, saying if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, if you like your plan you can keep your plan. Then Gowdy went down a list of what the hildabitch testified to under oath with Comey. Comey replied each time her statements weren't true. Never once saw you crying for them to be jailed or to resign, not once. So don't give me this bullshit you care a flip about truth.

Sessions was asked a specific question regarding a CNN report on Trump campaign workers and surrogates talking to the Russians on behalf of the campaign. Sessions answered correctly in that context that he hadn't done so. He answered the question in the context it was asked truthfully. He had no obligation to expand his answer to cover other contexts.

Hey hypocrite, you didn't mind your dear leader or the hildabitch lying their asses off. Your dear leader lied at least 23 times, saying if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, if you like your plan you can keep your plan. Then Gowdy went down a list of what the hildabitch testified to under oath with Comey. Comey replied each time her statements weren't true. Never once saw you crying for them to be jailed or to resign, not once. So don't give me this bullshit you care a flip about truth.

Sessions was asked a specific question regarding a CNN report on Trump campaign workers and surrogates talking to the Russians on behalf of the campaign. Sessions answered correctly in that context that he hadn't done so. He answered the question in the context it was asked truthfully. He had no obligation to expand his answer to cover other contexts.
Not even worth a thoughtful reply.

Here's the truth. You wouldn't care even if trump did collude with Russia. You wouldn't impeach. You'd say both sides play dirty.

Just like now it's OK your side lies because so do Democrats.

For the record you can keep your doctor wasn't a lie. Not like sessions blatant lie.

If you disagree you lie

I think Putin interfered in our election, using a small army of hackers to leak DNC emails and whatnot.

As for Trump, well...Trump has long been a huge fanboi of Putin, and fellated Putin in public at least once a week during the campaign. His girlish crush on Putin goes back years. So Putin obviously felt this was the guy he needed to win the election, and did what he could to make it happen.

However, I have serious doubts anyone in the Trump campaign worked with Putin toward this aim. Because of Trump's infatuation with Putin, it is not entirely illogical to think they may have colluded, but I don't believe even Trump would take that incredibly traitorous step.

Trump sabotaged himself, though. His ego could not handle the fact Putin gave him a leg up, and so his denials of the facts provided ample fertile soil for conspiracy theories to grow.

Trump should have acknowledged a hostile nation interfered in our election, demanded an immediate investigation, and should have made it very clear he intended to twist Putin's nuts even harder than Obama did.

The pseudocons were chortling with glee all last summer and fall over the impact the leaks were having on the outcome of the election. Now, they pretend the leaks had no impact at all! It's amazing how prescient George Orwell was of these special types of easily manipulated proles.

"We've always been at war with eastasia."

By claiming the leaks had no impact, they are acknowledging they know the Russians were behind it. Otherwise, if they thought the Russians weren't behind it, they would not now be denying they had an impact.

What's more, why the fuck would the people behind the leaks have released the emails if they weren't trying to make an impact on the election?

Duh.

I think Putin interfered in our election, using a small army of hackers to leak DNC emails and whatnot.

As for Trump, well...Trump has long been a huge fanboi of Putin, and fellated Putin in public at least once a week during the campaign. His girlish crush on Putin goes back years. So Putin obviously felt this was the guy he needed to win the election, and did what he could to make it happen.

However, I have serious doubts anyone in the Trump campaign worked with Putin toward this aim. Because of Trump's infatuation with Putin, it is not entirely illogical to think they may have colluded, but I don't believe even Trump would take that incredibly traitorous step.

Trump sabotaged himself, though. His ego could not handle the fact Putin gave him a leg up, and so his denials of the facts provided ample fertile soil for conspiracy theories to grow.

Trump should have acknowledged a hostile nation interfered in our election, demanded an immediate investigation, and should have made it very clear he intended to twist Putin's nuts even harder than Obama did.
Trumps team was involved. Rex axelrod has lots of ties with Russia. We already know sessions and that other guy who got caught lying were involved. No doubt Rudy was involved. Don't be naive.

I don't think Republicans would care. It's dirty but impeachable? Probably not with a Republican congress

The pseudocons were chortling with glee all last summer and fall over the impact the leaks were having on the outcome of the election. Now, they pretend the leaks had no impact at all! It's amazing how prescient George Orwell was of these special types of easily manipulated proles.

By claiming the leaks had no impact, they are acknowledging they know the Russians were behind it. Otherwise, if they thought the Russians weren't behind it, they would not now be denying they had an impact.

What's more, why the fuck would the people behind the leaks have released the emails if they weren't trying to make an impact on the election?

Duh.

And why would Trump himself mention the Wikileaks 164 times in the month leading up to the election?

Not even worth a thoughtful reply.

Here's the truth. You wouldn't care even if trump did collude with Russia. You wouldn't impeach. You'd say both sides play dirty.

Just like now it's OK your side lies because so do Democrats.

For the record you can keep your doctor wasn't a lie. Not like sessions blatant lie.

If you disagree you lie

Politico gave your dear leader lier of the year for those statements, and you say it wasn't a lie. LMAO I see you didn't even address the hildabitch and her lies under oath. As for Sessions, I just watched a video on Hannity of Franken stumbling and mumbling through his question, I'm surprised the who damn committee didn't fall asleep, they were in the 11th hour of the hearing. But Sessions answered the question truthfully, and now you pathetic snowflakes are crying, he is going to amend his answer to satisfy your tears. Personally I would have told you idiots to GFY.

Last edited:

Trumps team was involved. Rex axelrod has lots of ties with Russia. We already know sessions and that other guy who got caught lying were involved. No doubt Rudy was involved. Don't be naive.

I don't think Republicans would care. It's dirty but impeachable? Probably not with a Republican congress
There is zero evidence Trump or his campaign team colluded with Russia on the leaks.

This is sheer wishful thinking.

Duh.

Everyone I know had already made up their minds before the leaks occurred, so far I haven't found one person who changed their vote because of them. Most just considered them a confirmation of their opinion.

Duh.

Everyone I know had already made up their minds before the leaks occurred, so far I haven't found one person who changed their vote because of them. Most just considered them a confirmation of their opinion.
It wasn't about changing votes. It was about turning off Clinton voters so they would stay home. Secondarily, it was about pushing fence sitters into the Trump camp.

I said for years that this election would be determined by how many people each side got their opponents voters to say home. I'm not the only person on the planet who saw the obviousness of this.

Duh.

And why would Trump himself mention the Wikileaks 164 times in the month leading up to the election?

Because it was there and showed the dishonorable commiecrats for what they were.

2012:
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The new paradigm is that elections are no longer decided by how many votes a candidate gets. They are decided by how many voters the other guy causes to stay home.

Choosing the lesser of two evils over time results in more and more evil choices. So evil that half the voters are turned off and stay home.

Duh.

Because it was there and showed the dishonorable commiecrats for what they were.
Because it was having an impact.

They only reason people deny it now is because deep down inside they are afraid the leaks made the difference. After all, they were crowing the leaks were making the difference BEFORE the election.

Duh.

It wasn't about changing votes. It was about turning off Clinton voters so they would stay home. Secondarily, it was about pushing fence sitters into the Trump camp.

I said for years that this election would be determined by how many people each side got their opponents voters to say home. I'm not the only person on the planet who saw the obviousness of this.

The fact is the hildabitch couldn't hold Sanders people and even with the dear leaders help she couldn't motivate his coalition. I don't think the Russians had any significant impact. Stein cost the hildabitch a couple of close states.

Duh.

Because it was having an impact.

They only reason people deny it now is because deep down inside they are afraid the leaks made the difference. After all, they were crowing the leaks were making the difference BEFORE the election.

Yeah, mostly how the commiecrats screwed Sanders.

Duh.

The fact is the hildabitch couldn't hold Sanders people and even with the dear leaders help she couldn't motivate his coalition. I don't think the Russians had any significant impact. Stein cost the hildabitch a couple of close states.
I've said from the get-go there is no way we will ever know if the leaks changed the outcome. I don't think it can be denied they had an impact, but we will never know how much.

I also believe Trump won because he wanted the job more than Clinton did. He put in ten times as much effort while Clinton phoned it in. She didn't even give Wisconsin the time of day, never campaigning there even once. Trump probably shook a thousand times more voters' hands than Clinton. He met the people face to face, while Clinton kept them at arm's length, shuttling between donors.

There is zero evidence Trump or his campaign team colluded with Russia on the leaks.

This is sheer wishful thinking.
Who are you to be so sure there's no evidence? Only 50 days in we've caught two liars already

Forum List

Back