• I am a woman and I prefer my man to have a beard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
The most existential question. To beard or not to beard?

Generally I prefer to wear a beard, however, I occasionally have to work with chemicals that you definitely do not want to breath into your lungs and the face mask keeping them out does not work well when you wear a bushy beard. So I shave it off when I work with certain particular aerosols. The rule of thumb is that if you can smell the toxic chemical, you are breathing it.

Why isn't there an option for women wearing a beard?

I tend to go cleanly shaven. In winter, I'll grow a beard, but it usually doesn't make it past February.

I tend to look like the last picture of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine when I sport a beard these days.

It depends on the man. Some men can wear beards very well and some men look better with out.

Generally I prefer to wear a beard, however, I occasionally have to work with chemicals that you definitely do not want to breath into your lungs and the face mask keeping them out does not work well when you wear a bushy beard. So I shave it off when I work with certain particular aerosols. The rule of thumb is that if you can smell the toxic chemical, you are breathing it.
From what I understand about mucus and olfactory epithelium, you is...I don't like beards but my eldest son has a bread crumb catcher..I used to have a moustache 30 years ago an it drove me crazy having to smell snatch all day..

Had a stash since I was 18 and tee since I was 20.
With full beards mixed in later in life.
My latest was a tee that was 8 in. because I could never grow one because of my line of work.
Back to a conservative tee and stash.

I have a goatee and mustache because the wife likes it. Had a bunch of women commenting on it years ago and almost freaked when I said I wanted to shave it off. As for a full beard, can't grow one too much injun in me.
By the way there's a really funny story associated with my goatee/mustache........

Clean shaven, baby. What's up with Muslim-ish beard fad of the past couple years?

Is it cool to look like you may holler alla akbar and go nuts? :cuckoo:

If them are buck beards, I need to put these people in a place.

A place where they can get a buck.

I have a goatee and mustache because the wife likes it. Had a bunch of women commenting on it years ago and almost freaked when I said I wanted to shave it off. As for a full beard, can't grow one too much injun in me.
By the way there's a really funny story associated with my goatee/mustache........
Are you waiting for the mustache/goatee to tell it?

I have a very short, tidy beard, well trimmed along the jawline, and long hair tied at the back Colonist style.

Some say I look like the Devil, though they've never seen him.

You can't just say that without posting the story.

Out with it!

Only time I didn't have a beard was when I worked at Kennedy Space Center for 10 months. Couldn't go out on the pads because masks wouldn't seal.

I look too much like Stephan King without a beard. He NEEDS one.

I thought you were asking if I'm in a fake marriage to stay in the closet.

29AF4E1C00000578-0-image-m-11_1434510492869.jpg

Are you waiting for the mustache/goatee to tell it?
Yup........

Had a stash since I was 18 and tee since I was 20.
With full beards mixed in later in life.
My latest was a tee that was 8 in. because I could never grow one because of my line of work.
Back to a conservative tee and stash.

Photo please.

This is a nice looking beard. Minus the man bun.
I could live with a furry face like that. Not too bushy.

32-good-looking-men-with-good-looking-beards-2-12450-1422558741-23_dblbig.jpg

Forum List

Back