Poll: Which court will overturn Trump's conviction for his NDA?

Which court will reverse the conviction of Trump for having an NDA?

• The NY State Court Of Appeals

• The US Supreme Court

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have my money on the US Supreme Court since it looks like the NY State court of appeals is packed with nothing but Democrats. But hey, this trial was such a joke maybe they will try to save a little face for the state of NY.

There is no question this will be reversed once it gets to a real court.

On what grounds would the Supreme Court overturn the ruling? Its a State case.

I have my money on the US Supreme Court since it looks like the NY State court of appeals is packed with nothing but Democrats. But hey, this trial was such a joke maybe they will try to save a little face for the state of NY.

You left off the Appellate Division.

But I doubt they will rule pursuant to the actual rule of law.

And I am afraid that political matters — like this bullshit persecution — even the state’s high court won’t do the right thing.

But our SCOTUS is the best prospect.

Last edited:
On what grounds would the Supreme Court overturn the ruling? Its a State case.
So let me get this staight.........it's your position the SC has never ruled on a court decision in a state case?

You left off the Appelate Division.

But I doubt they will rule pursuant to the actual rule of law.

And I am afraid that political matters — like this bullshit persecution — even the state’s high court won’t do the right thing.

But our SCOTUS is the best prospect.
I figure the NY court will have a little integrity. If they don't it will go all the way to the SC on appeals by either side.

My guess is the hack Merchan will decide he wants to sent Trump to prison immediately for a year or so, which will force the SC to expedite this and make a ruling to bring some sense to the court system.

I figure the NY court will have a little integrity. If they don't it will go all the way to the SC on appeals by either side.

My guess is the hack Merchan will decide he wants to sent Trump to prison immediately for a year or so, which will force the SC to expedite this and make a ruling to bring some sense to the court system.

On what grounds would the Supreme Court overturn the NY State case?

Specifically.

So let me get this straight.....when I ask you on what grounds the Supreme Court would overturn the NY State case, you have no answer.

Yeah, I couldn't think of a single reason either.
There are a myriad of reasons, as have been discussed by legal experts for weeks.

You claimed they couldn't rule on it because it is a state case. This exposes what a colossal moron you are.

What grounds? Trump has no grounds. This is just another attempt to forestall the inevitable.

#PRISONER45

There are a myriad of reasons, as have been discussed by legal experts for weeks.
Pick your favorite.

You're being uselessly vague and evasive. If the SCOTUS is going to intervene on a NY State case, they'll need a reason to do so.

By your refusal to answer and awkward evasiveness, it doesn't sound like you have any idea what that basis would be.

Weird call on a thread you started. But hey, whatever melts your butter.

Yeah, that article never once mentions the Supreme Court.

You really put this little thought into your own argument before starting an entire thread about this?

What basis would the SCOTUS itself use for overturning the NY State case? They generally don't step in on State cases without some greater constitutional issue that needs to be defined at stake.

You've cited none.

~~~~~~
The primary appeal for reversal has to go to the NY State Appellate Court.
With the blatant Constitutional violations and violations by Judge Merchan this would be a no brainer to reverse.
We have to wait until Judge Merchan decides the punishment. However, immediately after that appeals will be filed. Trump will not serve time, nor see the inside of jail unless Merchan demands it forthwith
Meanwhile, Breaking news is:

BREAKING: Georgia Court of Appeals Halts All Proceedings in Trump RICO Case

This means there is o way the Georgia "Trump Trial" can go forward. Fani Willis may lose her license to practice law.

Additionally:

Judge Aileen Cannon has agreed to Donald Trump's request for a hearing on whether Jack Smith's appointment as special counsel in his classified documents case is legal, and she's allowing parties not involved in the case to take part...

Last edited:
~~~~~~
The primary appeal for reversal has to go to the NY State Appellate Court.
With the blatant Constitutional violations and violations by Judge Merchan this would be a no brainer to reverse.

And what are the blatant constitutional violations and violations by Judge Merchan?

Specifically.

Forum List

Back