POLL: Who is ready to go to war with Russia?

Just more meddling. It's what the U.S. and Great Britain do. They've given Putin no choice but to respond. This will prove to be another Foreign Policy blunder. Putin and Russia will come out of this mess stronger and more confident. Unintended consequences, that's what Blowback is all about.

The US and the UK (and Russia) signed an agreement to guarantee Ukraine's borders. This was in exchange for the Ukraine to give up its nuclear weapons - which it did, keeping its side of the bargain.

Standing by an agreement, made not that many years ago, is not "meddling" but what responsible states do.

Not a credible or valid agreement in my opinion. American Citizens weren't allowed to have any input in the decision. It is meddling. We have no business getting involved with this conflict.

Sorry, but your opinion is worthless. A deal is a deal, even if Paulitician was not asked for his approval before it as signed. In the world of commerce companies often sign contracts which they later regret. Always without asking their shareholders for approval.

The US and the UK (and Russia) signed an agreement to guarantee Ukraine's borders. This was in exchange for the Ukraine to give up its nuclear weapons - which it did, keeping its side of the bargain.

Standing by an agreement, made not that many years ago, is not "meddling" but what responsible states do.

Not a credible or valid agreement in my opinion. American Citizens weren't allowed to have any input in the decision. It is meddling. We have no business getting involved with this conflict.

Sorry, but your opinion is worthless. A deal is a deal, even if Paulitician was not asked for his approval before it as signed. In the world of commerce companies often sign contracts which they later regret. Always without asking their shareholders for approval.

My opinion isn't worthless. But this agreement is. The American People will not support intervention. Bet on that.

What did Obama mean the other night when he stated 'serious consequences'?

And on another note we have John F'ing Kerry:

Kerry: Repercussions for Putin `act of aggression'

Just more meddling. It's what the U.S. and Great Britain do. They've given Putin no choice but to respond. This will prove to be another Foreign Policy blunder. Putin and Russia will come out of this mess stronger and more confident. Unintended consequences, that's what Blowback is all about.

The agreement is not in the form of a treaty, ratified by congress, and is not binding.
There was another agreement, made by G.H.W. Bush, as the Soviet Union crumbled that the west would not interfere nor push its influence up to Russia's borders. This was in exchange for a peaceful spin off of the republics. Of course this agreement was ignored as soon as he left office.

Ukraine is none of our business.

Like so many other places where we insinuate ourselves, I note.

The US signed the Budapest agreement guaranteeing to protect Ukraine's borders in exchange for the Ukraine giving up its nuclear weapons. So like it or not it IS your business.

Just another Foreign Policy blunder. Another awful agreement made with absolutely no input from American Citizens. This is not our business. We shouldn't be meddling.

It is constitutional

tapatalk post

My opinion isn't worthless. But this agreement is. The American People will not support intervention. Bet on that.
Before you make more of a ass out of yourself read the United States constitution

tapatalk post

Before you make more of a ass out of yourself read the United States constitution

tapatalk post

Like i said, the American People will not support intervention. It's wrong, and they know it. This 'Agreement' is worthless. It is what it is.

tapatalk post

Like i said, the American People will not support intervention. It's wrong, and they know it. This 'Agreement' is worthless. It is what it is.

You are as stupid as a progressive

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

Actually, most Progressives are very Pro-Intervention. You have more in common with them than i do. So it's you who is as stupid as a Progressive.

tapatalk post

Actually, most Progressives are very Pro-Intervention. You have more in common with them than i do. So it's you who is as stupid as a Progressive.

I am sure in your burnt out Paul loving brain you think you're making sense but reality is a different thing. You see in the constitution we are obligated to fulfill our promises and treaties. Now go take your anti constitution ass out to the nearest border f you don't like living under the USA law

tapatalk post

Or maybe not.

Chain_of_Friendship_cartoon.gif

World war one started because of such agreements but, now the world has moved on to far more efficient ways to kill ourselves, we could easy have a nuclear war if we allow this to go too far.

Basically, Russia has taken over an area that was Russian not a long time ago, wants to be Russian and speaks Russian.
Frankly, given the Ukrainian government took it over by coup in the first place, they have nothing to say about it.

For other countries to get involved would be stupidity - a cretinous action that could easily lead to world war three.

The US will not fulfill the Budapest agreements in militarily protecting its borders.

Count on that.

We will not intervene militarily in Ukraine.

In a few short years we are likely to be facing the same situation Ukraine is facing now. The closer we get to 2016, the closer we get to martial law in the U.S.

That would be really really stupid. I doubt obama is that stupid but if he did, it would mean the end of the democrats for generations.

Bed wetters have been involved in managing the "human resource" and grinding up the excess population through asinine warfare since Wilson. WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam were pointless endeavors from a national security perspective.

Yet we found ourselves engaged in them through propaganda and manipulation by "progressive" administrations. Although the left eventually rejected the Vietnam war, because they found us fighting their kindred spirits of international marxists.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if the moonbat messiah suddenly appeared to grow a sac and stand up to the russians even if it meant a full blown war. Our country is in a state of economic ruin, there is an abundance of "human resources" who apparently can't even be provoked into working for a living. Therefore a war, even a devastating nuclear war might just be the answer.

Imbeciles like Paul Krugman "think" such crises are economic stimulants.

The US will not fulfill the Budapest agreements in militarily protecting its borders.

Count on that.

We will not intervene militarily in Ukraine.

Knowing that you have been as wrong as biden on every issue, makes me wish I had a Geiger Counter.

We are not headed for war with Russia over Ukraine. We aren't going to get into a shooting war with a nuclear power over ANY 3rd party country. If it comes to that choice, we'll send flowers. :)
Wanna bet? I guarantee ANY president of the US would fight a war for Israel with a 3rd country. What we did in Iraq and are trying to do in Iran. I just hope Iran gets nukes before a republican becomes president again so all their chest beating is for nothing..

We are not headed for war with Russia over Ukraine. We aren't going to get into a shooting war with a nuclear power over ANY 3rd party country. If it comes to that choice, we'll send flowers. :)
Wanna bet? I guarantee ANY president of the US would fight a war for Israel with a 3rd country. What we did in Iraq and are trying to do in Iran. I just hope Iran gets nukes before a republican becomes president again so all their chest beating is for nothing..

Israel will destroy Iran's nuke facilities before they are able to make a bomb. The question is which side will Obama take----the jews or his beloved muslims.

Israel will destroy Iran's nuke facilities before they are able to make a bomb. The question is which side will Obama take----the jews or his beloved muslims.

Possibly but its not like Israel isn't STILL whining about Iran's supposed nukes ya know the same ones that they have supposedly had since the early 90's?
Israel on Iran: So wrong for so long - Salon.com

My point is the US would fight for Israel against ANY nation that attacked the jewel of gods eye...

Very tough calls for Obama. He himself is a lifelong Communist. So what does he do about these current conflicts? Does he support his fellow Communists in Russia and Venezuela, and side with those Governments? Or does he support the People who are opposing those Governments? He's caught in the middle. That's why i believe he'll choose inaction. And i'm actually ok with that. I do despise him and his Communist brethren, but we don't belong getting involved with these foreign conflicts. They are not our fights. So i will support Obama's inaction. Obviously i'll support it for different reasons though.

Forum List

Back