POLL: Who is worse: Biden or Putin?

Who is worse?

• Total voters
I don't see the point in giving the Trump supporters the forum. Obviously they approve of not abiding by elections. The issue is Trump and Putin's similarities, and why Trump was/is unfit for office.
Goal post move attempt........Not going good for the team..........move the conversation to TRUMP.

Goalpost.gif

I believe their argument is this. We can never be as powerful as Russia because Putin is supreme leader. Our guy will be gone in 4-8 years so he will never be as powerful as Putin. So the only thing to do is make Trump supreme leader. No term limits and make it so hard to vote, he never loses. And steal back elections you actually lost just like Russia and Belarus.

Putin is worth 70 billion

Trump 3.1 billion and that's probably not even true.

For Trump to catch Putin he needs to be supreme leader.
This is a really scary post, amplifies my worry that there are a large number of people who would like a dictator to be in charge of our country. THAT IS SO NOT AMERICA.

No, it's just a dumb question.
Not really. It highlights just how insane the partisan pissing match has become. Many of us would rather see our country destroyed than to let the "other side" get their way. We won't last like that. Putin knows it. Xi knows it. That's why they've invested so much in propaganda fanning the flames.

Not really. It highlights just how insane the partisan pissing match has become. Many of us would rather see our country destroyed than to let the "other side" get their way. We won't last like that. Putin knows it. Xi knows it. That's why they've invested so much in propaganda fanning the flames.

You assholes spent 4 years saying Trump was "literally Hitler". Fuck off.

LOL

Exactly what are people like me forcing on others...........We have been telling them to mind their own business for a long time now.........And now they go full fascist over Covid and believe they have the right to tell us to take a jab OR ELSE..........when people say OR ELSE TOO MANY TIMES.

OR ELSE COMES OUT OF THE BOX............I've shown why I can't stand the fuckers.......and they are pushing it.........not me.......You are right to worry...because we have had enough of it.

How about end the Federal powers and each state choose how to live........then maybe we will not have a second Civil War here again.

You assholes spent 4 years saying Trump was "literally Hitler". Fuck off.
Nope. You're wrong on that one. In fact, as much as I despise Trump, I posted several times that he's specifically NOT a threat like Hitler. I opposed the Russian collusion witchhunt and the fixation of the left on getting rid of him. The partisan stupidity is two-sided here. Democrats are just as fucked up as you are.

Nope. You're wrong on that one. In fact, as much as I despise Trump, I posted several times that he's specifically NOT a threat like Hitler. I opposed the Russian collusion witchhunt and the fixation of the left on getting rid of him. The partisan stupidity is two-sided here. They're just as fucked up as you are.
Your TDS makes you ignore what the left has become...........You side with them all the time. We are not the ones ORDERING FASCIST LOCK DOWNS......ignoring our laws on the border......and destroying our economy.......

Everything I posted on this thread is SPOT THE FUCK ON . That is what they are today. No amount of you attempting to BLAME SHIFT JUST LIKE MAC is gonna change that. Many times I think you are MAC in a sock puppet way.

Your TDS makes you ignore what the left has become...........You side with them all the time.
No. You just see it that way because, in your view, party loyalty is every. fucking. thing. For us or against us! Everyone who doesn't fellate Trump with you, is the enemy. You've gone "full retard". Come back to the light.

Actual humans, little children, men women & old people are being murdered. Homes and towns destroyed. Huge burdens are placed on neighboring country's. The Russian people are suffering. And us spoiled Americans are crying over paying 30 cents more at the gas pump.

Putin is fighting to secure his country
Biden is fighting against his country i9n every way possible

Forum List

Back