Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TWO key words, diagnosed and usually.
That means when the doctor FIRST discovers it and MAY start with two injections, one injection OR none at all.

You phrased it as if it was standard that diabetics increase their dosage. I'm merely pointing out that's not the case. At the beginning everything is touch and go so there will be adjustments up and down until the doctor sees what is working and what is not. This is not to mention the patient who monitors their sugar at home with a meter. If they do start you with two shots but you are having trouble keeping the sugar up, or are constantly eating to keep the sugar up, the doctor decreases the dosage or amount of shots.

Slippery slope arguments and amateur hack analysis is all the right has. If we require seat belts well then the government is one step away from telling you what to think? come on. It’s all just so you can feel like you’re resisting some sinister movement to control you in a search of self importance. Because you can’t get your way on other issues by golly you’ll get your way on this even if it’s stupid.

Tell me this medical genius. When is the vaccine no longer experimental?

After it's undergone the same years of testing as all other vaccines. When we have answers to every question about it. Right now, we have very few answers to the questions of this vaccine.

As I mentioned earlier, when I got my yearly blood work done and one of the tests came up off the charts, I asked my doctor if it could be because of the vaccines? She shrugged her shoulders and said "maybe!" She doesn't know. She can't know because we don't have the research yet and won't for a number of years. Again, too many questions and not nearly enough answers. The FDA got political about this and are irresponsible in it's approval.

You likely wouldn't be saving any lives by having a vaccine mandate because this virus is not like Ebola. It's not a death sentence if you get it. In fact most people that get it don't die or need hospitalization. I took the shot. I don't know if I did the right thing or not looking at the after effects. But as a fair open minded person, I understand how people who don't want to get it have concerns. I did what I thought was best for me, but what's best for me may not be best for other people.

It might be a surprise to some, but your "freedom" doesn't include your right to infect other people with a potentially deadly illness -- your freedom doesn't include the right to negligent manslaughter.
You just aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Inoculated people can contract and spread the virus just as easily as the people who choose not to be inoculated. So before you try to restrict other people's freedoms maybe you ought to stay in your basement because you can be just as guilty of that negligent manslaughter that you speak of. Wake up.

Yeah, they will be cracking down on that too.

September 1, 2021
An Illinois woman who showed a fake vaccine card listing two “Maderna” shots has been arrested in Hawaii after trying to evade the state’s strict COVID-19 rules, police say.

The 24-year-old Oak Lawn woman uploaded false documents to bypass state quarantine rules, including a vaccine card that misspelled “Moderna” as “Maderna,” Hawaii News Now reported.

If convicted, the woman faces up to a year in prison and a fine of up to $5,000, KITV reported.
She’s being held on $2,000 bail.

Like the last $4.00 beer at the bar could cost you a lot more.
I get it but people will still do it. Human nature

You DO understand that the Delta variant is FAR more transmissible AND severe than the Alpha variant, don't you?

Don't take MY word for it... ask your DOCTOR.

Dumba$$.

Wrong. It's much more contagious but not as strong. If there is another variant after this, that will be weaker than the Delta. That's how mutations work.

Ray is correct.

Delta is not more severe than alpha. Here are charts showing the Alpha peaks and the Delta peaks.

Pay attention, Kondor. I show cases, hospitalizations, and deaths....

Source: IHME | COVID-19 Projections

Confirmed cases:
1631458780072.png

1631458798406.png

1631458822462.png

Almost all the countries in the world now, require vaccine card or doctors statement to enter their country.

Biden requires any American with a job or who wants to go to school to get vaccinated.

But he will let any foreigner just walk right in to the US...

Ray is correct.

Delta is not more severe than alpha. Here are charts showing the Alpha peaks and the Delta peaks.

Confirmed cases:
View attachment 538241

View attachment 538242

View attachment 538243

Biden requires any American with a job or who wants to go to school to get vaccinated.

This would be laughable if it wasn't true. EVERY immigrant allowed in this country should be forced to be vaccinated or no entry. For crying out loud, we quarantined people on Ellis Island and this charlatan attacks his own populace.

It might be a surprise to some, but your "freedom" doesn't include your right to infect other people with a potentially deadly illness
If the people exposed to the unvaccinated are themselves vaccinated, they have nothing to worry about.
If said people are also unvaccinated, its a risk they choose to take.
Why do you hate the right to choose?

Wrong. It's much more contagious but not as strong. If there is another variant after this, that will be weaker than the Delta. That's how mutations work.
Indeed.
If the CDC is right and for every positive test there are 2 additional people infected but not tested, the CV19 death rate is about 0.53%
2019-2019 flu season, the death rate was 0.97%

Ray is correct.

Confirmed cases:
View attachment 538241

View attachment 538242

View attachment 538243

Facts and stats not matching feelings and wishes is a no fly zone

The fact that there are no actual photos of the "virus", the fact that the numbers have been sensationalized and skewed and the fact that the so-called "vaccine" is pushed and given out "free" to those gullible enough to allow the injection, all point to a scam.

Let’s just turn everyone lose and if the unvaxxed don’t want get vaxxed…

Forum List

Back