Poll: Will you watch the GOP debate on Fox or Tucker Carlson interviewing President Trump on X?

Which are you going to watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Are you going to watch the GOP debate or Tucker Carlson interviewing President Trump on X?

Probably neither. I may watch some clips from the Tucker interview, but the thought of watching a 400 lb. land whale trying to make it though an hour without a double cheeseburger isn't very appealing. Pence will be shooing flies off his face and Vivek and DeSantis are fine, but I'd much rather see them unite with Trump to take out the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids.

Probably neither. I may watch some clips from the Tucker interview, but the thought of watching a 400 lb. land whale trying to make it though an hour without a double cheeseburger isn't very appealing. Pence will be shooing flies off his face and Vivek and DeSantis are fine, but I'd much rather see them unite with Trump to take out the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids.
Trump doesn't way 400 pounds. He's much heavier.

Neither. We will being hearing all the soundbites from both for the next week anyway, and I don't listen to political speeches for the same reason I don't answer sales calls and carny pitches. Trump has a track record as President, the others don't, and he's proved he will win, for the third time.

I’m not interested in any candidate the Democrats or Republicans have to currently offer and no interest in Trump, I’m still waiting for a good leader but all I see are people that divide.

As long as the questions are not about Trump I suspect Viv will have little to say about him.....He has a message of hope. That's what I want to hear.

Trump does not have to debate any of them to win, and he knows it.

Debating them only has a down side for Trump

The world will basically ignore the whole field for both parties running against Trump and Biden.

In fact, Trump may not even debate Biden.

For the first time in US history, there may no longer be Presidential debates.

Forum List

Back