Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

Pompeo’s mistake is granting interviews to far left outlets like NPR

there was nothing in it for him from the getgo

For him? He works for us. I wanted him to explain to the NPR reporter why he didn't support an Ambassador who was subjected to a smear campaign.
Pompeo does not have to answer to NPR

are you demanding him to say that the obama holdover is a biased and possibly compromised by the russians?

like the man said, you cant handle the truth

Clearly, he doesn't have to. Absent something to hide, he should want to.

Just for ha's, do you think for one second that if what you imply about Yovanovitch were true, you could get Pompeo (or Trump) to shut up about it?
There is no reason to talk to a news outlet that is hostile to the sec of state

Sure. . . the just let any reporter into the D.C. press core. :auiqs.jpg:

What does that have to do with anything? Pompeo seems to think he can dictate what questions he will be asked in interviews. That's wrong. Reporters ask questions. He works for us and should answer. If he doesn't have the balls to be able to answer for his actions, then he doesn't belong in government.

What are you, a teenager?

I suppose you think people cause global warming too? :auiqs.jpg:

. . . . dude. . . you watch too much TEE VEE and movies. Stop already, YOU ARE KILLING ME.

Life is not what they teach in you schools, and it certainly doesn't work like the movies or TEE VEE shows.

You are normalizing the bad behavior of this administration. This is making our country a worse place to live.

. . . and YOU have no critical thinking skills.

You reason that the propaganda against this administration must be correct, that because this administration is corrupt, that the people attacking it MUST, therefor be good, is that it?

Did you know that when a patient has cancer, the medical community will often use chemotherapy and radiation therapy on that patient to cure the patient?

And the major side effect of those treatments? CANCER. You would never, ever give a healthy person either chemotherapy or radiation therapy, would you? They are well know to be highly cancerous. But, when the body had cancer already?

. .. . . . . :dunno:

You do know that sometimes they cut the cancer out and throw it away, right?

Hey, I was all for locking Hillary up.

I think they should have just let all the Big Banks and GM go bankrupt, and they should have ended the FED years ago.

Finally, we AGREE!

You are normalizing the bad behavior of this administration. This is making our country a worse place to live.

You reason that the propaganda against this administration must be correct, that because this administration is corrupt, that the people attacking it MUST, therefor be good, is that it?

Did you know that when a patient has cancer, the medical community will often use chemotherapy and radiation therapy on that patient to cure the patient?

And the major side effect of those treatments? CANCER. You would never, ever give a healthy person either chemotherapy or radiation therapy, would you? They are well know to be highly cancerous. But, when the body had cancer already?

What the hell are you talking about?

Read his first sentence in the post.

I'm still trying to find out who is what in the analogy. I guess that Trump is chemotherapy to cure cancer but it's going to give us cancer too?

The analogy is in the second sentence. Hint: Media acts as Trump is a cancer.
Liberals consider trump a cancer because he does not have big ears and a tail that is characteristic of the washington swamp rats

they instinctively know he’s not one of them

I'm still trying to find out who is what in the analogy. I guess that Trump is chemotherapy to cure cancer but it's going to give us cancer too?

Liberals consider trump a cancer because he does not have big ears and a tail that is characteristic of the washington swamp rats

He's a real estate developer. He's far worse.

Far worse than lawyers?

thats not possible

Far worse than lawyers?

thats not possible

Far worse. Lawyers actually know they're breaking the law. Trump is too dumb to tell the difference.

The establishment is a cancer, the media is acting hysterical b/c Trump as a cure, is also cancerous.

NO SHIT.

Trump is a symptom, not the cause. If the establishment hadn't gotten so corrupt and ineffective, the population would have never elected Trump. All these folks and press with terminal TDS as a treatment to expose the cancerous nature of the establishment? If they hadn't let it get so bad? Trump would have never been elected, and THOSE are the cold hard facts.

Folks that don't see Trump as a "good," or a solution to a bad situation, are hypocritical and brain-washed, he can't "normalize bad behavior," in an already hopelessly corrupt system.

The wealth disparity and corruption already existed, the corporate press was just part of it, and they never honestly reported on it. Now that their bread and butter is threatened? Good for them! NOW WE HAVE THEM TRIGGERED AND REPORTING IT! YAY!

THAT is the point! :113:

Far worse than lawyers?

thats not possible

Far worse. Lawyers actually know they're breaking the law. Trump is too dumb to tell the difference.

Yeah. .. . Trump can't afford a decent lawyer, nor has he ever gone to Court before. He doesn't know anything about it. not like you.

The establishment is a cancer, the media is acting hysterical b/c Trump as a cure, is also cancerous.

NO SHIT.

Trump is a symptom, not the cause. If the establishment hadn't gotten so corrupt and ineffective, the population would have never elected Trump. All these folks and press with terminal TDS as a treatment to expose the cancerous nature of the establishment? If they hadn't let it get so bad? Trump would have never been elected, and THOSE are the cold hard facts.

Folks that don't see Trump as a "good," or a solution to a bad situation, are hypocritical and brain-washed, he can't "normalize bad behavior," in an already hopelessly corrupt system.

The wealth disparity and corruption already existed, the corporate press was just part of it, and they never honestly reported on it. Now that their bread and butter is threatened? Good for them! NOW WE HAVE THEM TRIGGERED AND REPORTING IT! YAY!

Tell me more about how the establishment is corrupt. What does that mean?

NO SHIT.

Far worse than lawyers?

thats not possible

Yeah. .. . Trump can't afford a decent lawyer, nor has he ever gone to Court before. He doesn't know anything about it. not like you.
Trump doesn't want a good lawyer. He wants a crooked lawyer. Roy Cohn is his hero.

NO SHIT.

Bad news. Trump isn't fixing the problem highlighted in the video. He's making it worse. The video complains that the economic elite have too much power in US politics. You elected an economic elite to have the most power in US politics.

For him? He works for us. I wanted him to explain to the NPR reporter why he didn't support an Ambassador who was subjected to a smear campaign.

are you demanding him to say that the obama holdover is a biased and possibly compromised by the russians?

Just for ha's, do you think for one second that if what you imply about Yovanovitch were true, you could get Pompeo (or Trump) to shut up about it?

There's no reason a SoS should be hostile to a reporter. He's a diplomat, not a shock jock. If he doesn't know how to say 'no comment, good-bye', he's not fit for the job. Why anyone would make excuses for angry incompetence is a mystery.

Bad news. Trump isn't fixing the problem highlighted in the video. He's making it worse. The video complains that the economic elite have too much power in US politics. You elected an economic elite to have the most power in US politics.

You are right about Trump being economic elite who knows how system works.

You are wrong about intentions of Trump running and becoming a president.

He’s an elite. He’s always been an elite. He thinks like an elite. He acts like an elite. He governs like an elite.

He’s an elite. He’s always been an elite. He thinks like an elite. He acts like an elite. He governs like an elite.

Perhaps you're right in all that. But one thing you can't label on him, that his intentions to run for president were for financial gain. That changes the whole picture about him.

There's no reason a SoS should be hostile to a reporter. He's a diplomat, not a shock jock. If he doesn't know how to say 'no comment, good-bye', he's not fit for the job. Why anyone would make excuses for angry incompetence is a mystery.

That's exactly what he said in the interview that ended with "I've said all I am going to say today. Thank you."

From email traffic...she didn’t

And you seen her emails or you're still just repeating what WaPo is saying without any proof actually presented?

Amount of traffic for sure is a sign that she's telling the truth. More emails she sends is proof that she's more honest, right?

Do you think NPR just made up the emails knowing Pompeo could refute them with real emails? Do you ask people putting away umbrellas why they aren't wet if it is raining? Do you hurt yourself with plastic spoons?
I have not seen any emails

we have only been told they exist by the washington post

And we have nothing to counter them. Has Pompeo released any emails? If NPR wasn't telling the truth about the email chain, don't you think that the unhinged Pompeo would have released something? They haven't. Pompeo lied.
You will always believe the worst about trump and his voters

Which, while mostly true, has nothing to do with the facts as we know them, uncontested by anyone except Trump Psycophants. Bolton three a hissy fit when a reporter did her job. He was never misled over the subjects of the interview. He didn’t like the questions she told him she was going to ask and he pitched a fit and fell into it.

From email traffic...she didn’t

And you seen her emails or you're still just repeating what WaPo is saying without any proof actually presented?

Amount of traffic for sure is a sign that she's telling the truth. More emails she sends is proof that she's more honest, right?

Do you think NPR just made up the emails knowing Pompeo could refute them with real emails? Do you ask people putting away umbrellas why they aren't wet if it is raining? Do you hurt yourself with plastic spoons?

I'm sure there are emails in between Kelly and Pompeo's office about setting up the interview and some kind of agreement. I'm also sure there is nothing out of ordinary about those emails.

The problem is that you lefties are saying that Pompeo verbally assaulted her, and screaming there are emails to prove it. Prove what, that interview was set up and it happen?

Existence of interview agreement are not proof he verbally assaulted her, and even if he did, which I doubt, I don't think that anybody would admit anything like that in writing.

Other than that, please tell us, what do you think that emails in between them can prove?

There is literally no one that is saying the emails prove he verbally assaulted her. The emails prove he's an unhinged asshole that lied.

How emails can prove that?

You mean like your posts are proving that about you?

Because the emails prove he knew, in advance, she was going to ask about Ukraine.

I have not seen any emails

we have only been told they exist by the washington post

And we have nothing to counter them. Has Pompeo released any emails? If NPR wasn't telling the truth about the email chain, don't you think that the unhinged Pompeo would have released something? They haven't. Pompeo lied.
You will always believe the worst about trump and is people

And you will always believe Trump and his people are perfection
Trump is not perfect

but he has committed no impeachable crime and he deserves our support

I agree your the first half

So if using your office for personal political gain isn’t an impeachable offense, what is?

Forum List

Back