Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

Pompeo’s mistake is granting interviews to far left outlets like NPR

there was nothing in it for him from the getgo

Correct.

"Lets do an interview with a Left Wing TDS afflicted Moon Bat asshole, what could possibly go wrong?"

Last edited:
When leftists turn to the bloodthirsty war mongering words of John Bolton to bolster their case? You know their credibility is shot. :auiqs.jpg:

This guy will say anything to usher in WWIII, most intellectuals KNOW this.

john-bolton-wakes-from-terrifying-nightmare-of-world-peace-33572163.png

For him? He works for us. I wanted him to explain to the NPR reporter why he didn't support an Ambassador who was subjected to a smear campaign.
Pompeo does not have to answer to NPR

are you demanding him to say that the obama holdover is a biased and possibly compromised by the russians?

like the man said, you cant handle the truth

DUH!!!

That IS how they have ALWAYS behave you DUPE!

It is SOP!

iu

No it’s not.
Sure. . . the just let any reporter into the D.C. press core. :auiqs.jpg:

What does that have to do with anything? Pompeo seems to think he can dictate what questions he will be asked in interviews. That's wrong. Reporters ask questions. He works for us and should answer. If he doesn't have the balls to be able to answer for his actions, then he doesn't belong in government.

What are you, a teenager?

I suppose you think people cause global warming too? :auiqs.jpg:

. . . . dude. . . you watch too much TEE VEE and movies. Stop already, YOU ARE KILLING ME.

Life is not what they teach in you schools, and it certainly doesn't work like the movies or TEE VEE shows.

You are normalizing the bad behavior of this administration. This is making our country a worse place to live.

. . . and YOU have no critical thinking skills.

You reason that the propaganda against this administration must be correct, that because this administration is corrupt, that the people attacking it MUST, therefor be good, is that it?

Did you know that when a patient has cancer, the medical community will often use chemotherapy and radiation therapy on that patient to cure the patient?

And the major side effect of those treatments? CANCER. You would never, ever give a healthy person either chemotherapy or radiation therapy, would you? They are well know to be highly cancerous. But, when the body had cancer already?

. .. . . . . :dunno:

No it’s not.

What does that have to do with anything? Pompeo seems to think he can dictate what questions he will be asked in interviews. That's wrong. Reporters ask questions. He works for us and should answer. If he doesn't have the balls to be able to answer for his actions, then he doesn't belong in government.

. . . . dude. . . you watch too much TEE VEE and movies. Stop already, YOU ARE KILLING ME.

Life is not what they teach in you schools, and it certainly doesn't work like the movies or TEE VEE shows.

You are normalizing the bad behavior of this administration. This is making our country a worse place to live.

You reason that the propaganda against this administration must be correct, that because this administration is corrupt, that the people attacking it MUST, therefor be good, is that it?

Did you know that when a patient has cancer, the medical community will often use chemotherapy and radiation therapy on that patient to cure the patient?

And the major side effect of those treatments? CANCER. You would never, ever give a healthy person either chemotherapy or radiation therapy, would you? They are well know to be highly cancerous. But, when the body had cancer already?

What the hell are you talking about?

Agreed. Pompeo should only do interviews with media that will not ask him any questions that he doesn’t approve of before hand.

Because that’s how our government should behave.
Thats how it works for democrats

they only get softball questions for liberal media

Agreed. Pompeo should only do interviews with media that will not ask him any questions that he doesn’t approve of before hand.

Because that’s how our government should behave.
DUH!!!

That IS how they have ALWAYS behave you DUPE!

It is SOP!

iu

No it’s not.
The mainstream liberal media is a giant safe room for democrats

For him? He works for us. I wanted him to explain to the NPR reporter why he didn't support an Ambassador who was subjected to a smear campaign.
Pompeo does not have to answer to NPR

are you demanding him to say that the obama holdover is a biased and possibly compromised by the russians?

like the man said, you cant handle the truth

Clearly, he doesn't have to. Absent something to hide, he should want to.

Just for ha's, do you think for one second that if what you imply about Yovanovitch were true, you could get Pompeo (or Trump) to shut up about it?

No it’s not.

You do know that sometimes they cut the cancer out and throw it away, right?

Read his first sentence in the post.

Projecting that there was "smear campaign".

Got any proof of that?
It's what Lev and Igor have been indicted on.
Lev Parnas And Igor Fruman Charged With Conspiring To Violate Straw And Foreign Donor Bans

Did you read it?

They're arrested for illegal campaign contributions.
He should have run away to china like the illegal hillary donor did

Last edited:

I'm still trying to find out who is what in the analogy. I guess that Trump is chemotherapy to cure cancer but it's going to give us cancer too?

I'm still trying to find out who is what in the analogy. I guess that Trump is chemotherapy to cure cancer but it's going to give us cancer too?

The analogy is in the second sentence. Hint: Media acts as Trump is a cancer.

Forum List

Back