Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

She has emails to back what she said

All Pompeo has is lies about Bangladesh
Journalism is synonymous with lying, if ya can't do it so it is undetectable to the masses then you are an amateur and end up working for NPR, so I would say without any further evidence than her employment that she is probably an aspiring journalist who may have unwittingly told the truth...a pro like Acostas could physically assault someone on film if he wanted to and get away with it, proving Pompeo to be the ultimate amateur in both assault and lying.
The Trump administration is synonymous with lying.
It is an empire built on lies

Said someone who is synonym for lying. ;)
I am the most honest poster on USMB

If she went out of the agreement, she maybe met her standards, but that's far from professional.
From email traffic...she didn’t

And you seen her emails or you're still just repeating what WaPo is saying without any proof actually presented?

Amount of traffic for sure is a sign that she's telling the truth. More emails she sends is proof that she's more honest, right?

Do you think NPR just made up the emails knowing Pompeo could refute them with real emails? Do you ask people putting away umbrellas why they aren't wet if it is raining? Do you hurt yourself with plastic spoons?
I have not seen any emails

we have only been told they exist by the washington post

And we have nothing to counter them. Has Pompeo released any emails? If NPR wasn't telling the truth about the email chain, don't you think that the unhinged Pompeo would have released something? They haven't. Pompeo lied.
You will always believe the worst about trump and his voters

Last edited:

And you seen her emails or you're still just repeating what WaPo is saying without any proof actually presented?

Amount of traffic for sure is a sign that she's telling the truth. More emails she sends is proof that she's more honest, right?

Do you think NPR just made up the emails knowing Pompeo could refute them with real emails? Do you ask people putting away umbrellas why they aren't wet if it is raining? Do you hurt yourself with plastic spoons?

And we have nothing to counter them. Has Pompeo released any emails? If NPR wasn't telling the truth about the email chain, don't you think that the unhinged Pompeo would have released something? They haven't. Pompeo lied.
You will always believe the worst about trump and is people

And you will always believe Trump and his people are perfection

Trump is not perfect

but he has committed no impeachable crime and he deserves our support

Pompeo does not dispute that part of the, he does not deny yelling at her and using profanity.

I dispute that yelling profanity at a reporter, is "abuse". IMO, it is "coddling". When it is the press.
Unprofessional behavior

The reporter treated him with respect, Pompeo took her aside and bullied her

No she didn't

Pompeo told her what topics to stick to, she replied back with, she will talk about anything she pleases. Not sure he got the reply though. . .

Except that you are a filthy liar. YOu have lied in this thread, to support very vile lies the media told, that you immediately admitted you knew were NOT true, when you said them.

Trump is not perfect

But.....but......his phone call was perfect

If she went out of the agreement, she maybe met her standards, but that's far from professional.

I'm sure there are emails in between Kelly and Pompeo's office about setting up the interview and some kind of agreement. I'm also sure there is nothing out of ordinary about those emails.

The problem is that you lefties are saying that Pompeo verbally assaulted her, and screaming there are emails to prove it. Prove what, that interview was set up and it happen?

Existence of interview agreement are not proof he verbally assaulted her, and even if he did, which I doubt, I don't think that anybody would admit anything like that in writing.

Other than that, please tell us, what do you think that emails in between them can prove?

There is literally no one that is saying the emails prove he verbally assaulted her. The emails prove he's an unhinged asshole that lied.

How emails can prove that?

You mean like your posts are proving that about you?

Why he should release anything?

The burden of proof is on accuser.

Journalism is synonymous with lying, if ya can't do it so it is undetectable to the masses then you are an amateur and end up working for NPR, so I would say without any further evidence than her employment that she is probably an aspiring journalist who may have unwittingly told the truth...a pro like Acostas could physically assault someone on film if he wanted to and get away with it, proving Pompeo to be the ultimate amateur in both assault and lying.
The Trump administration is synonymous with lying.
It is an empire built on lies

Said someone who is synonym for lying. ;)

That's not how you spell retarded.

Trump is not perfect

But.....but......his phone call was perfect
There was nothing wrong with the phone call

Trump is not perfect

I agree your the first half

Trump is not perfect

And nobody cares...

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. - Maya Angelou

How many fraud settlements or hush money agreements does it take?

Trump is not perfect

Other than Jesus who is perfect?

And he accused her of mistaking Bangladesh for the Ukraine. I want proof.

Trump is not perfect

And nobody cares...

If you did not care you would not reply.

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. - Maya Angelou

How many fraud settlements or hush money agreements does it take?
I know what trump is

he is an newby politician who won an election that the washington insiders thought was going to hillary

and after getting to the white house he’s done everything in his power to keep his promises

Trump is not perfect

Other than Jesus who is perfect?

Sorry, I meant I agreed he has committed no impeachable offense.

And he accused her of mistaking Bangladesh for the Ukraine. I want proof.

Link?

Trump is not perfect

And nobody cares...

If you did not care you would not reply.

I replied to tell that nobody care if you agree or not.

Forum List

Back