Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

In other words, when a woman makes allegations against a powerful man, she is not to be believed. I would think that she is the more believable of the two. Especially since she has text messages which show that she discussed the these questions with his staff.

Instead, your side has called her "gash" and other demeaning slanders because she DARED to call this powerful man a liar and to castigate him for screaming at her.

The bald fact is that when Trump and his minions are caught and cornered, they become nasty, vindictive and hostile. And dangerous.

Pompeo could go to jail for his part in this fiasco. Every else around Trump and willing to do his bidding, has ended up in jail. Pompeo is in this conspiracy up to his neck and he knows it.

Are you saying she is to be believed "because she's woman"?

I am not defending Pompeo here, my question is, what has she done, beside being a woman, to have my trust?

View attachment 303031

She should be believed because she provided evidence that what she said was true. Because witnesses also confirmed that Pompeo inappropriated screamed at her after the interview ended. That instead of calling her a "lying gash", she should be believed because she has evidencce, and Pompeo does not.

She provided the email evidence that she did, in fact, discuss the Ukrainian questions with Pompeo's staff prior to asking these questions, and that Pompeo LIED when he said she "blindsided" him with questions he wasn't expecting.
She didn't discuss shit.

She was told what to stick to, and she responded that she was not going to stick to what they told her to. She disobeyed orders.

She should have her D.C. press credentials revoked, but as this entire thing is a sham? They won't be.
She has an email chain proving otherwise.

Email chain proving what... that he "assaulted" her?
Ugh, talking to you tRumplings is like babysitting a dozen 4 year olds.

Read the damn thread, Spunky.

I am not defending Pompeo here, my question is, what has she done, beside being a woman, to have my trust?

View attachment 303031

She should be believed because she provided evidence that what she said was true. Because witnesses also confirmed that Pompeo inappropriated screamed at her after the interview ended. That instead of calling her a "lying gash", she should be believed because she has evidencce, and Pompeo does not.

She provided the email evidence that she did, in fact, discuss the Ukrainian questions with Pompeo's staff prior to asking these questions, and that Pompeo LIED when he said she "blindsided" him with questions he wasn't expecting.
She didn't discuss shit.

She was told what to stick to, and she responded that she was not going to stick to what they told her to. She disobeyed orders.

She should have her D.C. press credentials revoked, but as this entire thing is a sham? They won't be.

He openly admits to yelling and using profanity. Trump gave him a pat on the head for doing so.

He openly admitted that? You got link to back it up?

I dispute that yelling profanity at a reporter, is "abuse". IMO, it is "coddling". When it is the press.
Unprofessional behavior

The reporter treated him with respect, Pompeo took her aside and bullied her

No she didn't

Pompeo told her what topics to stick to, she replied back with, she will talk about anything she pleases. Not sure he got the reply though. . .
She has emails to back what she said

All Pompeo has is lies about Bangladesh

She said he verbally assaulted her. She has emails to prove it?

He does not deny it. Trump gave him a pat on the head for doing it.

Why anyone has to deny every accusation you lefties throw at them?

If you accuse someone of something, you should provide proof of that, not the accused.

You see, that's the game you lefties play for ages. Whenever someone is in your way, doing something you dont like, you accuse him of being racist. How it used to work, that person take the bait, drops everything he's doing just to prove it to you that he's not a racist. It doesn't matter that accused is not a racist, what important is that he drops everything, to prove it to you that he's not.

Well, that is an old game, and nobody is taking a bait anymore. That's why you snowflakes are losing your minds. Nobody is listening to you, or wants to play with you, what you have left is...

upload_2020-1-28_21-32-35.png
upload_2020-1-28_21-32-39.png
upload_2020-1-28_21-32-40.png

View attachment 303031

She didn't discuss shit.

You said she had proof he verbally assaulted her. Where is the proof?

Journalism is synonymous with lying, if ya can't do it so it is undetectable to the masses then you are an amateur and end up working for NPR, so I would say without any further evidence than her employment that she is probably an aspiring journalist who may have unwittingly told the truth...a pro like Acostas could physically assault someone on film if he wanted to and get away with it, proving Pompeo to be the ultimate amateur in both assault and lying.
The Trump administration is synonymous with lying.
It is an empire built on lies

She didn't discuss shit.

How about Pompeos apology?

Journalism is synonymous with lying, if ya can't do it so it is undetectable to the masses then you are an amateur and end up working for NPR, so I would say without any further evidence than her employment that she is probably an aspiring journalist who may have unwittingly told the truth...a pro like Acostas could physically assault someone on film if he wanted to and get away with it, proving Pompeo to be the ultimate amateur in both assault and lying.
The Trump administration is synonymous with lying.
It is an empire built on lies

Said someone who is synonym for lying. ;)

She didn't discuss shit.

How about Pompeos apology?

Link?

So physical strength is your only metric for equality? It’s a very base, regressive and illogical position. That makes millions of men “inferior” to some women and vice versa.
Take it any way you choose

did you mean females are intimidated by pompeo one-on-one because they cant match him mentally or physically?
Why should anyone be intimidated by the Secretary of State?
He is in one of the most influential positions in the country and is expected to meet professional standards.

The reporter met her professional standards......Pompeo did not

If she went out of the agreement, she maybe met her standards, but that's far from professional.
From email traffic...she didn’t

And you seen her emails or you're still just repeating what WaPo is saying without any proof actually presented?

Amount of traffic for sure is a sign that she's telling the truth. More emails she sends is proof that she's more honest, right?

Do you think NPR just made up the emails knowing Pompeo could refute them with real emails? Do you ask people putting away umbrellas why they aren't wet if it is raining? Do you hurt yourself with plastic spoons?

did you mean females are intimidated by pompeo one-on-one because they cant match him mentally or physically?
He is in one of the most influential positions in the country and is expected to meet professional standards.

If she went out of the agreement, she maybe met her standards, but that's far from professional.

And you seen her emails or you're still just repeating what WaPo is saying without any proof actually presented?

Amount of traffic for sure is a sign that she's telling the truth. More emails she sends is proof that she's more honest, right?

Do you think NPR just made up the emails knowing Pompeo could refute them with real emails? Do you ask people putting away umbrellas why they aren't wet if it is raining? Do you hurt yourself with plastic spoons?

I'm sure there are emails in between Kelly and Pompeo's office about setting up the interview and some kind of agreement. I'm also sure there is nothing out of ordinary about those emails.

The problem is that you lefties are saying that Pompeo verbally assaulted her, and screaming there are emails to prove it. Prove what, that interview was set up and it happen?

Existence of interview agreement are not proof he verbally assaulted her, and even if he did, which I doubt, I don't think that anybody would admit anything like that in writing.

Other than that, please tell us, what do you think that emails in between them can prove?

I'm sure there are emails in between Kelly and Pompeo's office about setting up the interview and some kind of agreement. I'm also sure there is nothing out of ordinary about those emails.

The problem is that you lefties are saying that Pompeo verbally assaulted her, and screaming there are emails to prove it. Prove what, that interview was set up and it happen?

Existence of interview agreement are not proof he verbally assaulted her, and even if he did, which I doubt, I don't think that anybody would admit anything like that in writing.

Other than that, please tell us, what do you think that emails in between them can prove?

There is literally no one that is saying the emails prove he verbally assaulted her. The emails prove he's an unhinged asshole that lied.

My comment was not a comeback

you are the one who did not rise to the occasion

Of course it was little man, do not be embarrassed by your weak ass comeback, I am sure it is the best you could muster.

Being a partisan drone your mind is not used to any sort of original thought.
You saying something does not make it so

Personal insults are liberals stock in trade because you have so few facts to argue

I have not seen any emails

we have only been told they exist by the washington post

Where you got that from?

How about you proof there was abusive behavior before you say there was?

Or should we just "believe women" because they're women...

Pompeo does not dispute that part of the, he does not deny yelling at her and using profanity.

I dispute that yelling profanity at a reporter, is "abuse". IMO, it is "coddling". When it is the press.
Unprofessional behavior

No she didn't

Pompeo told her what topics to stick to, she replied back with, she will talk about anything she pleases. Not sure he got the reply though. . .

Except that you are a filthy liar. YOu have lied in this thread, to support very vile lies the media told, that you immediately admitted you knew were NOT true, when you said them.

Pompeo does not dispute that part of the, he does not deny yelling at her and using profanity.

Unprofessional behavior

No she didn't

That lie alone should be enough for anyone to know that Pompeo is full of crap.

RW, the person you are talking to, lied in this thread, repeating and supporting a lie far more vile than the one you are accusing pompeo of.

Unprofessional behavior

No she didn't

That lie alone should be enough for anyone to know that Pompeo is full of crap.

RW, the person you are talking to, lied in this thread, repeating and supporting a lie far more vile than the one you are accusing pompeo of.
Pompeo is the Sec of State and 4th in line in the order of presidential succession.
I expect a bit more from him than some guy on an Internet forum.

I have not seen any emails

we have only been told they exist by the washington post

And we have nothing to counter them. Has Pompeo released any emails? If NPR wasn't telling the truth about the email chain, don't you think that the unhinged Pompeo would have released something? They haven't. Pompeo lied.

He gets away with what? Few examples...

Press lies about Russian collusion. Mueller finds no proof of it. Who got away with the lies there, press or Trump?
Press lies about obstruction of justice, Mueller finds no proof of it. Who gets away with lies, press or Trump?
Where did you hear Mueller found no obstruction of justice?

Mueller specifically said he did not decide that issue one way or another?

Tell me what Mueller was investigating... obstruction or non-obstruction?
Obstruction among other things.

Mueller decided he could not make a decision on indictment because he can not prosecute the president. It is false to say he found no proof of obstruction because he never decided one way or the other.

Trump claimed Mueller exonerated him. It’s a lie.

This is ridiculous. Why do an investigation if you're going to claim you can't state definitively that the president broke the law or not?
It’s not a bad criticism. I understand Mueller’s point that he isn’t allowed to prosecute so declaring he should be indicted seems a bit odd. Ultimately his intent seemed to me that he wanted Congress to discuss whether they thought obstruction was impeachable.

I just think he could, and should, have declared that the president did or did not break the law. That's not indicting him or recommending impeachment. It's simply stating, this is the law and these are the president's actions that violate that law. Leaving it the way he did is open ended and allows everyone to interpret it the way they want.

Where did you hear Mueller found no obstruction of justice?

Mueller specifically said he did not decide that issue one way or another?

Tell me what Mueller was investigating... obstruction or non-obstruction?
Obstruction among other things.

Mueller decided he could not make a decision on indictment because he can not prosecute the president. It is false to say he found no proof of obstruction because he never decided one way or the other.

Trump claimed Mueller exonerated him. It’s a lie.

This is ridiculous. Why do an investigation if you're going to claim you can't state definitively that the president broke the law or not?
It’s not a bad criticism. I understand Mueller’s point that he isn’t allowed to prosecute so declaring he should be indicted seems a bit odd. Ultimately his intent seemed to me that he wanted Congress to discuss whether they thought obstruction was impeachable.

I just think he could, and should, have declared that the president did or did not break the law. That's not indicting him or recommending impeachment. It's simply stating, this is the law and these are the president's actions that violate that law. Leaving it the way he did is open ended and allows everyone to interpret it the way they want.

He did declare that Trump broke the law. He pointed out in great detail the multiple times Trump obstructed justice.

Forum List

Back