Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

Trump is applauding how Pompeo acted

Shows how repulsive it was

Filthy liars like you, don't get shit any more.

Typical Trump

Applauding abusive and unprofessional behavior
It makes him look good

You are wasting your time. These are the same people that would be getting mad at you for accusing Jim Jones of putting something in the Kool aide. They could no more say a bad thing about Trump than they could cut off a finger.
How does your koolaid taste?

And the average male decimates the average female

your Amazon warrior only gets in the ring with other females

So physical strength is your only metric for equality? It’s a very base, regressive and illogical position. That makes millions of men “inferior” to some women and vice versa.
Take it any way you choose

did you mean females are intimidated by pompeo one-on-one because they cant match him mentally or physically?
Why should anyone be intimidated by the Secretary of State?
He is in one of the most influential positions in the country and is expected to meet professional standards.

The reporter met her professional standards......Pompeo did not

Said the filthy liar.
He’s just repeating what he was told

the liars are further upstream

RW knows. He is capable of more than he shows now. He used to actually engage. But I showed him how the lib utopia he envisioned for the future, was actually a hellhole.

Since then, he knows that he can only "win" by trolling. So that is all he has anymore.

Typical Trump

It makes him look good

You are wasting your time. These are the same people that would be getting mad at you for accusing Jim Jones of putting something in the Kool aide. They could no more say a bad thing about Trump than they could cut off a finger.

you truly have the weakest comebacks I have ever seen...are you even old enough to drive?

Typical Trump

It makes him look good

you truly have the weakest comebacks I have ever seen...are you even old enough to drive?

Do you believe that some very fine people support statues of Gen Lee?

Always seemed a little odd to me. We do not have statues of Adm Yamamoto all over the place.

But I am sure some of them are down right fine people

Always seemed a little odd to me. We do not have statues of Adm Yamamoto all over the place.

But I am sure some of them are down right fine people

Then you and I am on the same side on this issue, and the media and rightwinger are on the other side.

They are pretending that wanting to have a statue of Gen Lee, is the same as being a Nazis, and they are going from their assumption to holding the President responsible as if he shares their opinion.

And they are spreading poisonous lies to Americans, and the world, based on that convoluted reasoning.

You have to read the text too.

Put out a little.effort guys.

You referred to audio as some kind of proof, when it wasn't.

What's in the text is what "she said", and I wouldn't give much to it, without his side of story, and "he said" she broke the agreement for the interview.

In other words, when a woman makes allegations against a powerful man, she is not to be believed. I would think that she is the more believable of the two. Especially since she has text messages which show that she discussed the these questions with his staff.

Instead, your side has called her "gash" and other demeaning slanders because she DARED to call this powerful man a liar and to castigate him for screaming at her.

The bald fact is that when Trump and his minions are caught and cornered, they become nasty, vindictive and hostile. And dangerous.

Pompeo could go to jail for his part in this fiasco. Every else around Trump and willing to do his bidding, has ended up in jail. Pompeo is in this conspiracy up to his neck and he knows it.
Bullshit.

The executive is in charge of foreign policy. Article II. You don't know shit.

America's government does not work like Canada's.

Go Away and find a Canadian discussion forum, you are over your head here.

She's right.

Naw, she's not.

I read the Constitution. The only parts that deal with the nefarious actions of the permanent diplomatic core, NATO, and the CFR's friction against what the administration are these.

This ambassador pushed back too hard, she had to go. End of story.

"The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows"

<and>

"He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments."
You're confused. Nobody's talking about ambassadors here.

You have to read the text too.

Put out a little.effort guys.

What's in the text is what "she said", and I wouldn't give much to it, without his side of story, and "he said" she broke the agreement for the interview.

In other words, when a woman makes allegations against a powerful man, she is not to be believed. I would think that she is the more believable of the two. Especially since she has text messages which show that she discussed the these questions with his staff.

Instead, your side has called her "gash" and other demeaning slanders because she DARED to call this powerful man a liar and to castigate him for screaming at her.

The bald fact is that when Trump and his minions are caught and cornered, they become nasty, vindictive and hostile. And dangerous.

Pompeo could go to jail for his part in this fiasco. Every else around Trump and willing to do his bidding, has ended up in jail. Pompeo is in this conspiracy up to his neck and he knows it.

Are you saying she is to be believed "because she's woman"?

I am not defending Pompeo here, my question is, what has she done, beside being a woman, to have my trust?

View attachment 303031

She should be believed because she provided evidence that what she said was true. Because witnesses also confirmed that Pompeo inappropriated screamed at her after the interview ended. That instead of calling her a "lying gash", she should be believed because she has evidencce, and Pompeo does not.

She provided the email evidence that she did, in fact, discuss the Ukrainian questions with Pompeo's staff prior to asking these questions, and that Pompeo LIED when he said she "blindsided" him with questions he wasn't expecting.
She didn't discuss shit.

She was told what to stick to, and she responded that she was not going to stick to what they told her to. She disobeyed orders.

She should have her D.C. press credentials revoked, but as this entire thing is a sham? They won't be.
She has an email chain proving otherwise.

I am not defending Pompeo here, my question is, what has she done, beside being a woman, to have my trust?

View attachment 303031

She should be believed because she provided evidence that what she said was true. Because witnesses also confirmed that Pompeo inappropriated screamed at her after the interview ended. That instead of calling her a "lying gash", she should be believed because she has evidencce, and Pompeo does not.

She provided the email evidence that she did, in fact, discuss the Ukrainian questions with Pompeo's staff prior to asking these questions, and that Pompeo LIED when he said she "blindsided" him with questions he wasn't expecting.
She didn't discuss shit.

She was told what to stick to, and she responded that she was not going to stick to what they told her to. She disobeyed orders.

She should have her D.C. press credentials revoked, but as this entire thing is a sham? They won't be.
No she doesn't. All she has is an email chain proving that she didn't want to honor the wishes of the state dept. and she was being a disrespectful bitch.

Pompeo told her what to stick to, he said they had an, "understanding," and then on the last email. . . .she said, um. . maybe not. She was rebellious and insolent in the email chain right before the interview. . . . not sure he paid it close attention. This whole thing is a set-up for consumer attention. She needs to be fired or banned from D.C. for insubordinate behavior.

This is a manufactured controversy. None of this is real. It is all to keep folks in the matrix distracted.

IDGAF If you do? Good for you.

Bullshit.

She's right.

Naw, she's not.

I read the Constitution. The only parts that deal with the nefarious actions of the permanent diplomatic core, NATO, and the CFR's friction against what the administration are these.

"The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows"

<and>

"He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments."

OH?! We are only talking about Iran now, and NOT Ukraine? Good!

Who told you he lies, lying press?
And that’s how he gets away with it.

He gets away with what? Few examples...

Press lies about Russian collusion. Mueller finds no proof of it. Who got away with the lies there, press or Trump?
Press lies about obstruction of justice, Mueller finds no proof of it. Who gets away with lies, press or Trump?
Where did you hear Mueller found no obstruction of justice?

Mueller specifically said he did not decide that issue one way or another?

Tell me what Mueller was investigating... obstruction or non-obstruction?
Obstruction among other things.

Mueller decided he could not make a decision on indictment because he can not prosecute the president. It is false to say he found no proof of obstruction because he never decided one way or the other.

Trump claimed Mueller exonerated him. It’s a lie.

This is ridiculous. Why do an investigation if you're going to claim you can't state definitively that the president broke the law or not?

Since you lefties are mind readers, you surely know who was addressed in that tweet.

I know what he tweeted, that is all that matters.

Press that lies are enemy of the people. That's the truth that matters.

You have it backwards. Politicians who lie for their own benefit are the enemy of the people. A President who invites foreign government to help in his election bid isn’t doing it for YOU.

Anyone who seeks power for his own benefit is the enemy of the people.

The media lied and said that TRump said that nazis are very fine people. That lie poisoned the race relations of this country and inflamed the already bitter partisan divide.

The media, the liberal mainstream media, are beneath contempt by their own actions. Trump is irrelevant to this fact.

Trump looked at a white supremacy march and commented that some are good people

He tried to equate white supremacists with those who protest white supremacy

Some people who protest white supremacy are not good people. Or does being for or against a single issue override all else?

View attachment 303031

She didn't discuss shit.

No she doesn't. All she has is an email chain proving that she didn't want to honor the wishes of the state dept. and she was being a disrespectful bitch.

Pompeo told her what to stick to, he said they had an, "understanding," and then on the last email. . . .she said, um. . maybe not. She was rebellious and insolent in the email chain right before the interview. . . . not sure he paid it close attention. This whole thing is a set-up for consumer attention. She needs to be fired or banned from D.C. for insubordinate behavior.

This is a manufactured controversy. None of this is real. It is all to keep folks in the matrix distracted.

It continues to demonstrate that this administration is a danger to America, and that their tactics and their actions are those of bullying criminals, not men of character and strong morals.

This administration’s default response is to bully others and to falsely claim they’re the victims of some vast conspiracy when decent people call them on their inappropriate behaviour.

The entire world is watching this shit play out. You either get rid of these thugs or decent nations will stop trading with the USA the same way we’ve stopped trading with other criminal rogue nations.

You have it backwards. Politicians who lie for their own benefit are the enemy of the people. A President who invites foreign government to help in his election bid isn’t doing it for YOU.

The media lied and said that TRump said that nazis are very fine people. That lie poisoned the race relations of this country and inflamed the already bitter partisan divide.

The media, the liberal mainstream media, are beneath contempt by their own actions. Trump is irrelevant to this fact.

Trump did say there were fine people on both sides.

IOW, recognizing that people are not all bipolar, but many degrees between.

Some people who protest white supremacy are not good people. Or does being for or against a single issue override all else?

RW is a troll. He has lied in this thread, to defend the lies the media tell.

View attachment 303031

She didn't discuss shit.

It continues to demonstrate that this administration is a danger to America, and that their tactics and their actions are those of bullying criminals, not men of character and strong morals.

This administration’s default response is to bully others and to falsely claim they’re the victims of some vast conspiracy when decent people call them on their inappropriate behaviour.

The entire world is watching this shit play out. You either get rid of these thugs or decent nations will stop trading with the USA the same way we’ve stopped trading with other criminal rogue nations.

When you folks in the British empire, spell with the Queen's English rather than American English?

You tip us off to the fact that you do not give a shit about what is in the best interest of America, but only care about the British Empire and the common wealth of nations.

Thanks five-eyes spook.

"behaviour" :auiqs.jpg:\

And that’s how he gets away with it.

He gets away with what? Few examples...

Press lies about Russian collusion. Mueller finds no proof of it. Who got away with the lies there, press or Trump?
Press lies about obstruction of justice, Mueller finds no proof of it. Who gets away with lies, press or Trump?
Where did you hear Mueller found no obstruction of justice?

Mueller specifically said he did not decide that issue one way or another?

Tell me what Mueller was investigating... obstruction or non-obstruction?
Obstruction among other things.

Mueller decided he could not make a decision on indictment because he can not prosecute the president. It is false to say he found no proof of obstruction because he never decided one way or the other.

Trump claimed Mueller exonerated him. It’s a lie.

This is ridiculous. Why do an investigation if you're going to claim you can't state definitively that the president broke the law or not?
It’s not a bad criticism. I understand Mueller’s point that he isn’t allowed to prosecute so declaring he should be indicted seems a bit odd. Ultimately his intent seemed to me that he wanted Congress to discuss whether they thought obstruction was impeachable.

It is NPR "All Things Considered". Who gives a fuck? Only Libtards listen to that garbage. Commie Moon Bat pink pussy hat reporter.

View attachment 303031

She didn't discuss shit.

What makes you think you can just make shit up and pretend it's real?

There is absolute, incontrovertible proof that what you just said is a lie. So why did you say it?

Bullshit.

She's right.

Naw, she's not.

<and>

OH?! We are only talking about Iran now, and NOT Ukraine? Good!

Look at the thread title.

Read the post you replied to.

Put on your dunce cap and go stand in the corner for the rest of the night.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back