POOR HARRY!

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
He might lose his power early next year...........The Poor poor thing................

Reid.jpg

Assuming Republicans take back the Senate, Harry won't get his position back in 2017 after the Dems take the Senate back again in the 2016 elections. They will most likely look for someone younger.

Assuming Republicans take back the Senate, Harry won't get his position back in 2017 after the Dems take the Senate back again in the 2016 elections. They will most likely look for someone younger.

I doubt he'll run for reelection.

I never liked him and will not miss him at all. I can't wait until all of those old politicians are gone. We need new blood and new ideas in our government!

Don't count him out yet, we don't know how many "calibration errors" they have lined up.

This is fine. As long as there's a Democrat President in the White House to curb the GOP's insanity America should be okay until 2 years from now when Democrats take back their losses.

This is fine. As long as there's a Democrat President in the White House to curb the GOP's insanity America should be okay until 2 years from now when Democrats take back their losses.

Please put a revolver in your mouth and pull the trigger.

only if we don't shoot ourselves in our GOP foot first

I have hope for the GOP this winter and spring

If you all don't like Harry now, wait till he does his Mitch the Turtle McConnell impersonation. I have heard that Harry is one hell of a counter puncher. And his parliamentarian skills are second to none.

Harry will show you all how he uses the super majority and filibuster. You will like it. Guaranteed.

Forum List

Back