Poor old Britain

Well that clip shows why we never should have approved citizenship for the Peutro-Ricans and by God we need to hold the line on Somoans! (-:

i would think the British parliament would have much more important things to discuss than fucking donald trump....but thats just me....

Lucy Hamilton said:
Well that clip shows why we never should have approved citizenship for the Peutro-Ricans and by God we need to hold the line on Somoans! (-:
And giving women the right to be involved in politics:banghead:

Ahem, I'm a woman darling....so, you better watch with those sorts of comments :whip::smoke:
lz9xn.jpg

i would think the British parliament would have much more important things to discuss than fucking donald trump....but thats just me....

True they could be actively destroying Britain instead of gloating. Thats what Britons pay them for isnt it?

The scary thing is that woman probably likes baked beans and toast for breakfast.

wtf? I'm glad we got rid of the 16 hour a day, 6 day weeks, but was THIS really necessary? Why does The Community hate us this much?

ENVY.
Apparently the Donald has become American Bogeyman numero uno in Great Britian, I'd imagine George Washington is going to be quite upset when he finds out he's lost that title belt. :D

"The world knows nothing will make an Englishman shit quicker than the sight of George Washington." -- Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln

Forum List

Back