Poor poor liberal gun grabbers.

Hey moron, YOUR butthurt is exactly what this thread is about. How can it be a diversion you stupid fuck? Do you even know the meaning of the words you use? I doubt it.
You have to answer with a valid argument or you are just full of fallacy.

How stupid are you exactly?
Not as stupid as those who Only have have fallacy for their Cause. Any questions?

Oh the irony!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
This is a States' right secured by our Second Amendment:

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
Ah the old cut and paste selective quoting ploy. Got it. :thup:

Not as stupid as those who Only have have fallacy for their Cause. Any questions?

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
Nothing but diversion and that form of fallacy; i got it.

conoy-township-not-gun-free-zone.jpg

Hypocrite much......? :lmao:

The one who resorts to the most fallacies is the most hypocritical.

Then you must be the poster child.......

That Obligation of the People, is a States' right.

That is a States' right secured by our Second Amendment

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

It really is that simple; except to the disingenuous right.

You either have a valid argument or you don't have any standing due to a lack of a clue or a Cause.
Repetition of your obvious errors of fact, your own faulty logic, your intentionally cultivated ignorance, and your mendacious denials of reality have lead you, predictably, once more to your place of shame.

As unambiguously demonstrated several times, without contest,

You are wrong. AGAIN. STILL.

This is a States' right:

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state.

Why do you believe it isn't?
Because it says otherwise. Because your claim is repugnant to the concepts of powers and rights (and their relationship) as clearly asserted in the U.S. Constitution.

Repetition of your obvious errors of fact, your own faulty logic, your intentionally cultivated ignorance, and your mendacious denials of reality have lead you, predictably, once more to your place of shame.

Where does it say otherwise? There is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

Hey moron, YOUR butthurt is exactly what this thread is about. How can it be a diversion you stupid fuck? Do you even know the meaning of the words you use? I doubt it.

Then you must be the poster child.......
No. I always lose to those of the opposing view. :p

That Obligation of the People, is a States' right.

That is a States' right secured by our Second Amendment

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

You either have a valid argument or you don't have any standing due to a lack of a clue or a Cause.

This is a States' right:

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state.

Because it says otherwise. Because your claim is repugnant to the concepts of powers and rights (and their relationship) as clearly asserted in the U.S. Constitution.

Nothing but diversion; i got it.

You have to demonstrate why it is not a States' right.

This is a States' right:

The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Nothing but diversion; i got it.
No diversion; you've got nothing.

You have to demonstrate why it is not a States' right.
A "States' right" to what, exactly? You see Cupcake, it's not my obligation at all to demonstrate what's not there... it's your obligation to demonstrate it is.

Which will be quite a trick, since the States have no rights with regard to the People. The States only have rights with regard to the Federal government. Your assertions are repugnant to the notions of rights and powers as described in the Constitution.

All you have is a declaration that, "The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state." No right of the State is asserted by it.

Who gives a s***... I ant gonna give up my guns... and I got lots of Ammo...! ! ! You really think that the US Army is going to go Door to Door collecting Guns.... Stupid .....

Here it is again, for those of the opposing who won't get it, without the constant repetition of simple propaganda and rhetoric:

That Obligation of the People, is a States' right secured by our Second Article of Amendment.

Who gives a s***... I ant gonna give up my guns... and I got lots of Ammo...! ! ! You really think that the US Army is going to go Door to Door collecting Guns.... Stupid .....

That is not your problem.

Your "problem" is that some on the left believe gun lovers should be drafted first for any wars even on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror, simply because they have Arms they are willing to keep and bear. Because, we have a Ninth Amendment and should not have to be as well regulated as those who do keep and bear Arms.

And, not Only that, but, some on the left are advocating for judicial activism in regards to our aqueducts and our roads, through recourse to gun lovers who may present themselves before the Judicature for any breaches of the domestic Tranquility and security of our free States.

What State could be worse off with better aqueducts and better roads, by regulating well, gun lovers into acquiring and possessing the character of a "well regulated Militia".

Dear dudes and Esquires,

“Men did not love Rome because she was great. She was great because they had loved her.”
G.K. Chesterton

If this was true of the Militia of Rome, why should it not be even more true of the Militia of the United States.

Why should gun lovers feel any sense of entitlement to literal recourse to our Second Article of Amendment if they are unwilling to love their Republic as much as they claim to love their guns?

Here it is again, for those of the opposing who won't get it, without the constant repetition of simple propaganda and rhetoric:

That Obligation of the People, is a States' right secured by our Second Article of Amendment.

The arguments refuting your errors of fact and faulty logic have been presented, and have not been contested.

P.S.
Your failure to bring any substantive support to your assertions--despite your every opportunity to do so--is rendering you rather boring. Is that what your oft cited " Patton Doctrine (of argumentation) " refers to... boring your opponent into submission?

If so, its working.

Last edited:
The butthurt is strong with this one.
nothing but diversion and that form of fallacy; i got t.

after thrice, it is just a vice.

Look you stupid nut job. I posted about the butthurt you and the gun grabbing left wing idiots like you have been experiencing lately. You called it a diversion. This thread is about the butthurt. It is not a diversion. Have I dumbed this down enough for your stupid ass?

The arguments refuting your errors of fact and faulty logic have been presented, and have not been contested.

P.S.
Your failure to bring any substantive support to your assertions--despite your every opportunity to do so--is rendering you rather boring. Is that what your oft cited " Patton Doctrine (of argumentation) " refers to... boring your opponent into submission?

If so, its working.

dude; here is the argument you need to rebut:

nothing but diversion and that form of fallacy; i got t.

after thrice, it is just a vice.

Look you stupid nut job. I posted about the butthurt you and the gun grabbing left wing idiots like you have been experiencing lately. You called it a diversion. This thread is about the butthurt. It is not a diversion. Have I dumbed this down enough for your stupid ass?

dude; you have nothing but fallacy for your Cause; how inferior is that.

dude; you have nothing but fallacy for your Cause; how inferior is that.

And you have nothing but dodge and diversion. But hey! Thanks for keeping this thread on the first page!

Left wing nut gun grabbing butthurt can be useful.

Forum List

Back