Pop star Irma Bule killed by king cobra after using it as prop on stage.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Just shaking my head.

The intelligence of humans on full display. Look at how the moron is rough housing the snakes.

Bitten, and killed.

What a dumb shit. You would think they would be intelligent enough to carry anti-venom just in case.

I couldn't watch her treat the snake so badly -- turned it off after a minute. Glad she got her Darwin Award

She deserved it
Her life was pointless
Pop stars are useless.
They don't give anything to society, to the people

She deserved it
Her life was pointless
Pop stars are useless.
They don't give anything to society, to the people

I don't think her life would have been pointless, I'm sure her loved ones are very distraught.

I agree with you about Pop Stars though as useless, I hate Pop Music.

What a dumb shit. You would think they would be intelligent enough to carry anti-venom just in case.

Or to not jump around and keep performing after being bitten...to insure the venom is well distributed in your entire system.

Venomous snakes are on most living people's Things to Not Mess With list.

Up there with playing in traffic.....or a game of russian roulette with an automatic.

Though on the plus side, its good to see that technology hasn't removed all evolutionary pressures from our species.

Note to self: Never perform onstage with props that are full of poisonous venom.
In other words, keep the Dimocrats off the stage.

Or to not jump around and keep performing after being bitten...to insure the venom is well distributed in your entire system.

The show must go on. lol

I don't think rigor mortis is going to help her performance.

Yeah, her performance was a little stiff.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back