Pope Francis backs ‘universal’ COVID vaccination ‘for all’, WHO thrilled

Is this the moment in which democrats embrace religion in government?

It is beyond me how people can/will submit to a Vaccine that literally is untested .
You know they are testing it as we speak, right?

Show me a Vax that was perfected in 1 year.
Not my area of knowledge.

Are you saying you don't trust your *president's* "Operation Warp Speed"?

He's only my President in that he is the Prez of the Nation I live in. Take the Vax kid, never mind that they have no idea as to what it may do to your DNA. They are messing around on a level here that has never been tried and found to be working.
Vaccinations don't change your DNA, junior. That's a conspiracy theory.

LOL, it must be nice living in "creepytus" world.You have no idea what genetic vaccines may or may not do to the human genome. I'd suggest you step outside of your little MSM world, including FOX.

“NIAID Vaccine Research Center scientists have initiated Phase 1/2 studies of a universal flu vaccine strategy that includes an investigational DNA-based vaccine (called a DNA ‘prime’)…”

This is quite troubling, if you know what the phrase “DNA vaccine” means. It refers to what the experts are touting as the next generation of immunizations.

Instead of injecting a piece of a virus into a person, in order to stimulate the immune system, synthesized genes would be shot into the body. This isn’t traditional vaccination anymore. It’s gene therapy.

In any such method, where genes are edited, deleted, added, no matter what the pros say, there are always “unintended consequences,” to use their polite phrase. The ripple effects scramble the genetic structure in numerous unknown ways.

Lol, that's hilarious!!

You think they're talking about your DNA!!

View attachment 378211

You science denying idjits shouldn't try to understand things like this. It's well over your head.

I know all of that is over your head kid.
Lol, no. It's imaginary.

Nothing so terrible as eyes that refuse to see.Pay no attention, the Gov would NEVER lie to you.
Lol, you conspiracy dingbats are funny.

Kinda monotonous though.

I am completely comfy in your ignorance son. I am also comfortable in your choice for rejecting Jesus and going to hell. Free will is just that.

This Pope is worrisome...and I'm a devout Catholic
So... tRumpling first, Catholic second, then?

Not terribly surprising.

Where did I mention Trump you ridiculous asshole?

Show me or stfu and sit your soy boy ass down
Oh quit yer fuckin' whining. We both know the reason you dislike the current Pope. He isn't a follower of republican Jesus, but a believer in the real thing.

Gfy, how's that?

Why in the hell would you ever think I'd ever take anything you spew serious?

Goddamn soy boy. You have a man bun don't ya? Lol
Lol! I notice you aren't denying anything I said, just spewing insults.

He isn't following the "real" Jesus at all kid. You wouldn't know the "real" Jesus if He bit you in your popo.
I was raised Episcopalian. I probably know more about Jesus than most of you religious whack-jobs.

And I don't even know what a "popo" is.

You don't know anything about the "real" Jesus.
I'm afraid that's incorrect.

Would you like to try again?

No son, I am absolutely correct. Sorry.
Lol, you just keep telling yourself that, kiddo.

It is beyond me how people can/will submit to a Vaccine that literally is untested .

He's only my President in that he is the Prez of the Nation I live in. Take the Vax kid, never mind that they have no idea as to what it may do to your DNA. They are messing around on a level here that has never been tried and found to be working.

LOL, it must be nice living in "creepytus" world.You have no idea what genetic vaccines may or may not do to the human genome. I'd suggest you step outside of your little MSM world, including FOX.

“NIAID Vaccine Research Center scientists have initiated Phase 1/2 studies of a universal flu vaccine strategy that includes an investigational DNA-based vaccine (called a DNA ‘prime’)…”

This is quite troubling, if you know what the phrase “DNA vaccine” means. It refers to what the experts are touting as the next generation of immunizations.

Instead of injecting a piece of a virus into a person, in order to stimulate the immune system, synthesized genes would be shot into the body. This isn’t traditional vaccination anymore. It’s gene therapy.

In any such method, where genes are edited, deleted, added, no matter what the pros say, there are always “unintended consequences,” to use their polite phrase. The ripple effects scramble the genetic structure in numerous unknown ways.

Lol, that's hilarious!!

View attachment 378211

You science denying idjits shouldn't try to understand things like this. It's well over your head.

Lol, no. It's imaginary.

Nothing so terrible as eyes that refuse to see.Pay no attention, the Gov would NEVER lie to you.

Kinda monotonous though.

I am completely comfy in your ignorance son. I am also comfortable in your choice for rejecting Jesus and going to hell. Free will is just that.
"Comfy"?

Lol, what are you, a ten year old girl?

Lol, that's hilarious!!

View attachment 378211

Lol, no. It's imaginary.

Kinda monotonous though.

"Comfy"?

You'll have a lot of company in hell kid. Enjoy it.

Lol, that's hilarious!!

View attachment 378211

Lol, no. It's imaginary.

Kinda monotonous though.

"Comfy"?

Go find a "comfy" spot and hide, little girl. You're boring me now.

#30: You are a religious nutcase, and we take pleasure in seeing your scientific discourse in this thread, because religion is the science of non-existing entities.

Bullshit. Tritto (post #1) is full of it and wants to hawk a book, especially when he states that it was the Chinese female who introduced HIV sequences into the COVID genome in P4. In reality, the integration of retroviral elements occurs in Nature. We already pointed this out in post #18 of this thread on 8 Feb 2020:
'....retroviral env can integrate the Nidovirus genome....The Nidoviruses: Coronaviruses and Arteriviruses, Kluwer Academic, 2001).'

Lol, that's hilarious!!

View attachment 378211

Lol, no. It's imaginary.

Kinda monotonous though.

"Comfy"?

Now that is fucking funny. You, who tell others to wear masks, hide in their basements from the germs, stay away from each other (except when burning cities) are telling someone else to run and hide?

The irony is so Ironic.

Lol, that's hilarious!!

View attachment 378211

Lol, no. It's imaginary.

Kinda monotonous though.

"Comfy"?

You truly need an education, walk away from those MSM "news" channels.

VATICAN CITY, August 21, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) ― Pope Francis has backed global elites such as Bill Gates when it comes to a Coronavirus vaccination, saying that it should be “universal and for all.”

In his Wednesday afternoon address, the Argentinian pontiff made his comments in the context of opposing rich countries and people obtaining the vaccine.

“It would be sad if we gave priority for the COVID-19 vaccine to the richest people,” Pope Francis declared.

“It would be sad if this vaccine became the property of this or that nation and was not universal and for all,” he continued.

Some authorities, like Professor Giuseppe Tritto, an internationally known expert in biotechnology and nanotechnology, have warned that developing a single vaccine for a virus for which the original genetic code is being withheld by the Chinese and which has already mutated into a dozen different strains is “extremely unlikely.” This has resulted in many speculating on an ulterior agenda behind the global push for a COVID vaccination.

We've been warning you.

So-called 'Pope' is a NWO commie, Catholics shall kick out this devil from his office.

wolves-in-sheep-clothing.jpg

#30: You are a religious nutcase, and we take pleasure in seeing your scientific discourse in this thread, because religion is the science of non-existing entities.

Now my feelers are hurt. Twit

Lol, that's hilarious!!

View attachment 378211

Lol, no. It's imaginary.

Kinda monotonous though.

"Comfy"?

You truly need an education, walk away from those MSM "news" channels.
We've already covered that, son. Move along.

I greatly admire the pope. All he was saying is provide it to those who want it. Not just the privileged and we'll to do. And that gets you upset?

Forum List

Back