Pope Francis backs ‘universal’ COVID vaccination ‘for all’, WHO thrilled

This Pope is worrisome...and I'm a devout Catholic
As you should be.

Corruption runs deep.

I've had issues with the Church since the sexual abuse by priests coverup.

That said I follow Church teachings and God's word.

Somewhere along the line you're right, corruption entered the picture

the Pope is out of his league in commenting on
the vaccine---BUT what he said was just GENERIC
"let's all share" My much lauded opinion is that it would have been better had he not commented.
Does he have any GOOD FRIENDS in the Vatican who
can help him in his public statements-----some nice
intelligent nun?

VATICAN CITY, August 21, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) ― Pope Francis has backed global elites such as Bill Gates when it comes to a Coronavirus vaccination, saying that it should be “universal and for all.”

In his Wednesday afternoon address, the Argentinian pontiff made his comments in the context of opposing rich countries and people obtaining the vaccine.

“It would be sad if we gave priority for the COVID-19 vaccine to the richest people,” Pope Francis declared.

“It would be sad if this vaccine became the property of this or that nation and was not universal and for all,” he continued.

Some authorities, like Professor Giuseppe Tritto, an internationally known expert in biotechnology and nanotechnology, have warned that developing a single vaccine for a virus for which the original genetic code is being withheld by the Chinese and which has already mutated into a dozen different strains is “extremely unlikely.” This has resulted in many speculating on an ulterior agenda behind the global push for a COVID vaccination.

We've been warning you.

They can both kiss my lily white ass.

"let's all share" My much lauded opinion is that it would have been better had he not commented.
intelligent nun?

I miss Pope John Paul.

I admired him

We've been warning you.
I think globally administered vaccines equals billions of dollars to someone like Bill Gates whose life seems to revolve around inexplicably making yet more money and peddling vaccines, with sometimes
disastrous results (like in India).

I think the WHO has proven they can't be trusted and they are lackeys for the Chinese
government who we KNOW the Chinese can't be trusted and they gave us this covid pandemic to begin with.

VATICAN CITY, August 21, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) ― Pope Francis has backed global elites such as Bill Gates when it comes to a Coronavirus vaccination, saying that it should be “universal and for all.”

In his Wednesday afternoon address, the Argentinian pontiff made his comments in the context of opposing rich countries and people obtaining the vaccine.

“It would be sad if we gave priority for the COVID-19 vaccine to the richest people,” Pope Francis declared.

“It would be sad if this vaccine became the property of this or that nation and was not universal and for all,” he continued.

Some authorities, like Professor Giuseppe Tritto, an internationally known expert in biotechnology and nanotechnology, have warned that developing a single vaccine for a virus for which the original genetic code is being withheld by the Chinese and which has already mutated into a dozen different strains is “extremely unlikely.” This has resulted in many speculating on an ulterior agenda behind the global push for a COVID vaccination.

We've been warning you.
The Pope can kiss my rosey red ass!

We've been warning you.
It's a CONSPIRACY!!

tenor (13).gif

intelligent nun?

I miss Pope John Paul.

I admired him

Yep..and I'm not even Catholic.
This Pope is a political appointee and that was apparent the minute they "placed" him in the position.

We've been warning you.
It's a CONSPIRACY!!

View attachment 378196

I ave to laugh, you're correct. It is. Wear your mask and get your shot son. It will all be ok.

We've been warning you.
It's a CONSPIRACY!!

View attachment 378196

I ave to laugh, you're correct. It is. Wear your mask and get your shot son. It will all be ok.
I'm enrolled in the Moderna trial through the KU school of medicine. Got my first shot last week.

Is this the moment in which democrats embrace religion in government?

It is beyond me how people can/will submit to a Vaccine that literally is untested .
You know they are testing it as we speak, right?

Show me a Vax that was perfected in 1 year.
Not my area of knowledge.

Are you saying you don't trust your *president's* "Operation Warp Speed"?

He's only my President in that he is the Prez of the Nation I live in. Take the Vax kid, never mind that they have no idea as to what it may do to your DNA. They are messing around on a level here that has never been tried and found to be working.

We've been warning you.
It's a CONSPIRACY!!

View attachment 378196

I'm enrolled in the Moderna trial through the KU school of medicine. Got my first shot last week.

Lemmings, Guinea Pigs, same thing.

Is this the moment in which democrats embrace religion in government?

It is beyond me how people can/will submit to a Vaccine that literally is untested .
You know they are testing it as we speak, right?

Show me a Vax that was perfected in 1 year.
Not my area of knowledge.

Are you saying you don't trust your *president's* "Operation Warp Speed"?

He's only my President in that he is the Prez of the Nation I live in. Take the Vax kid, never mind that they have no idea as to what it may do to your DNA. They are messing around on a level here that has never been tried and found to be working.
Vaccinations don't change your DNA, junior. That's a conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back