Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

The Pope is correct.
No he isn't. He is for open borders and wants us to take in undocumented third world migrants.

2daf6f4b-81b4-4e0d-941f-1e8ac7331455_zpslox8coft.jpgoriginal.jpeg

Don't say I didn't give you a chance, because I did...

I figured as much, you have lost the plot...
Lol

I showed you a farmer, you were unable to show me a carpenter. We're done.

Look in the Yellow Pages.

Way more truthful than the Bible...

Just trying to help. I saw you were looking for a carpenter or blacksmith or something and realizing you were a Liberal and probably uneducated, I offered my assistance. You're completely welcome.

I hate to hear this. Unfortunately, the Pope is violating the first tenet of Christianity. "Judge not, lest thee be judged".

Not very high moral ground for the Pope....
Not to mention he is using the True Scotsman fallacy and expecting people to side with him...
The reason why I like this Pope, and you guys hate him, is he's almost like a Christian.
When are Muslims going to be like "Muslims"? Who are you to decide what is and isn't Christian?

It is a good thing my grandmother died before she actually saw the pope judge someone's faith using the media. She would have had a fatal heart attack today.
Christians are easy to judge, if you know the faith, and I do.

And, advice from Jesus, remove the plank from your own eye first before removing the speck from your brother's.
The Pope knows Christianity far far far far better than you ever will and he is still clearly wrong here.

The Pope should follow Jesus' advice, I am not a Christian.

But Donald Trump is exempt from following Jesus' advice

Trump announced today that he is also suing the-human-being....

He's going to appoint me to the Supreme Court. I'll learn Law as I go. Meanwhile, Law will be whatever I say it is.
Nope, Trump;s going to appoint the head of his legal team. He just might have sue someone.

I can't imagine what it's like to be so insecure that you need to threaten to sue everyone who says a bad thing about you.

And I can't imagine why we would want someone that insecure in charge of our military

Don't say I didn't give you a chance, because I did...
Lol

Look in the Yellow Pages.
Way more truthful than the Bible...

Just trying to help. I saw you were looking for a carpenter or blacksmith or something and realizing you were a Liberal and probably uneducated, I offered my assistance. You're completely welcome.
The uneducated believe that Jesus was a carpenter, who came back from the dead, to save the gentiles he never bothered to even preach to...

I support Trump for one reason - he can, and will, beat Pantsuit. Hell, I'd vote for a sack full of burning dogshit before I'd vote for that bus stop rat bag old hag.
Trump can't win, he can only lose.
In your marxist dreams.
Nope. No third-party can win in a rigged two-party system.
Well, sit back and start crying. Because Trump won't just win, he'll win HUGE. This country is fed up with mediocrity.

Trump is the definition of mediocre

FOOL. Both of you.
Tonto diction bad. You talk Kemosabe, him teach.
You get job, learn to think for self.
As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually needed. Have you ever wondered why Trump followers are statistically the least educated constituency?

Apparently you are one of those uninformed low information folks. In New Hampshire, Trump voters included the highly educated as well as those considered less educated. Nice try though but it actually shows your lack of knowledge.
So why have the overwhelming majority of Trump followers failed to graduate from college? Are they too stupid? Are they just lazy and unmotivated?
Because college is largely a joke now.

College obviously didn't do anything for Sanders' supporters.

I support Trump for one reason - he can, and will, beat Pantsuit. Hell, I'd vote for a sack full of burning dogshit before I'd vote for that bus stop rat bag old hag.
In your marxist dreams.
Well, sit back and start crying. Because Trump won't just win, he'll win HUGE. This country is fed up with mediocrity.

Did Rachel tell you that?

In your marxist dreams.

Yep, a billionaire is obviously just mediocre...

Lol
If you think that's proof? you had better call the X-Files then...
Lol
I'm not alone...Was Jesus a Carpenter? | Theology for Real Life
Bible says he was a carpenter, if you can refute that, fine. Does it make any difference if it's true...

Proof?
The Bible says a lot of crap and why it says that is because they didn't get it right even then. Most things said of Jesus, are nonsense.

Tell me, do you know what a gentile is?
Duh, not Jew

trump is a bigger hypocrite

How did you figure? Trump is not leading a massive church and claiming to be the "vicar of Christ."

Nah, Borgia is a FAR bigger hypocrite - and I am no fan of Trump.

No. He is just claiming to be the man who is going to save Christianity. And his faux outrage at the Pope for doing the same thing he did to Ted Cruz less than a week ago is just not very genuine.

It doesn't matter. Trump is WINNING!!

Debatable but does winning make him less of a hypocrite?

Who cares if he is winning if he is going to be just as bad as losing?

If you think that's proof? you had better call the X-Files then...
Lol
I'm not alone...Was Jesus a Carpenter? | Theology for Real Life
Bible says he was a carpenter, if you can refute that, fine. Does it make any difference if it's true...

Proof?
The Bible says a lot of crap and why it says that is because they didn't get it right even then. Most things said of Jesus, are nonsense.

Tell me, do you know what a gentile is?
Duh, not Jew
Great:

Matthew 10 New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Sends Out the Twelve
10 Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

2 These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon (who is called Peter) and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John; 3 Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; 4 Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a]">[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So, Gentile, why do you call this Jew your God? He didn't come to save your kind eh?

In your marxist dreams.

Did Rachel tell you that?

Who?

Trump announced today that he is also suing the-human-being....

He's going to appoint me to the Supreme Court. I'll learn Law as I go. Meanwhile, Law will be whatever I say it is.
Nope, Trump;s going to appoint the head of his legal team. He just might have sue someone.

I can't imagine what it's like to be so insecure that you need to threaten to sue everyone who says a bad thing about you.

And I can't imagine why we would want someone that insecure in charge of our military

You really are one stupid dude. You can't even distinguish one poster from another.

Forum List

Back