Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

Just trying to help. I saw you were looking for a carpenter or blacksmith or something and realizing you were a Liberal and probably uneducated, I offered my assistance. You're completely welcome.
The uneducated believe that Jesus was a carpenter, who came back from the dead, to save the gentiles he never bothered to even preach to...
Jesus would be the first to forgive you for your ignorance, it's all good. Lol

Jesus-Thumbs-Up-1024x1024.jpg
That's not ignorance, little man. If you actually study the faith, that is who your Lord is...

Says who... Lol
Those of us who study the faith, of course, and you, have not.

Start here, all you have to do is watch TV. That I know you can do: From Jesus To Christ - The First Christians | FRONTLINE | PBS
Frontline/PBS is government controlled...
Lol
Find something credible for once...

I hate to hear this. Unfortunately, the Pope is violating the first tenet of Christianity. "Judge not, lest thee be judged".

Not very high moral ground for the Pope....

Is that why we never see the good Christians of the RWnuthouse passing judgment on anyone on this forum?
I'm an atheist. I judge everyone.
Atheists, dumb as dog shit, saying what isn't known to exist doesn't exist.
So you believe the Purple Spaghetti Monster may exist?

The uneducated believe that Jesus was a carpenter, who came back from the dead, to save the gentiles he never bothered to even preach to...

That's not ignorance, little man. If you actually study the faith, that is who your Lord is...

Says who... Lol

Start here, all you have to do is watch TV. That I know you can do: From Jesus To Christ - The First Christians | FRONTLINE | PBS
Lol
No one can help you if you ignore the truth because of the source. If Satan says water is wet, he's correct. Remain ignorant of your faith, your call.

I hate to hear this. Unfortunately, the Pope is violating the first tenet of Christianity. "Judge not, lest thee be judged".

Is that why we never see the good Christians of the RWnuthouse passing judgment on anyone on this forum?
Why the hell not? Can you prove it doesn't? It you can't then STFU.

Mexicans have no right to emigrate to the US.

The Pope is an asshole.
Spoken with all the depth and eloquence of typical Trump followers.

Mexicans do NOT have the Right to emigrate to the US.

For the Pope to condemn Trump because he wants to build a wall is the act of an Asshole.

My words were true.

Actually they DO have the right to LEGALLY emigrate to the US. Apparently, someone forgot to add the word LEGALLY to the Mexican lexicon... :)

It's not a right. It's a privilege. Congress could end legal immigration tomorrow if it wanted to. If it was a right, it couldn't do that.

Obama is not a Christian, how many times has he broken the 10 commandments by lying and giving false witness?
Are you casting the proverbial first stone, or are you judging in spite of the admonition that ye be judged?

Ah! Alleged Christians making the call on faith! Much like all other religious extremists.

Are you a Christian hating liberal?

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Do you realize how stupid you sound?
I'm not the one saying things that are unknown don't exist, dummy.

Obama is not a Christian, how many times has he broken the 10 commandments by lying and giving false witness?

The very words of the ten commandments clearly tells us that the commandments were for the Jewish people ONLY Not the goyim

God never brought the goy or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
God has not given goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim to keep it (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath or ten commandments which are ten guides to 613 commandments given

nice try, dumb goy

What the hell are you blabbering about lib?

The Pope blinks, Sez he gives Trump the benefit of the doubt. Will the Pope tear down the wall that surrounds the Vatican and let in illegal aliens and share the treasure? Don't hold your breath.

Says who... Lol

Lol
No one can help you if you ignore the truth because of the source. If Satan says water is wet, he's correct. Remain ignorant of your faith, your call.
You must like being an lemming...
Lol

Forum List

Back