Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

The uneducated believe that Jesus was a carpenter, who came back from the dead, to save the gentiles he never bothered to even preach to...
Jesus would be the first to forgive you for your ignorance, it's all good. Lol

Jesus-Thumbs-Up-1024x1024.jpg
That's not ignorance, little man. If you actually study the faith, that is who your Lord is...

Says who... Lol
Those of us who study the faith, of course, and you, have not.

Start here, all you have to do is watch TV. That I know you can do: From Jesus To Christ - The First Christians | FRONTLINE | PBS
Frontline/PBS is government controlled...
Lol
Find something credible for once...
PBS on receives partial govt. funding..The rest are donations..

That's not ignorance, little man. If you actually study the faith, that is who your Lord is...

Says who... Lol

Start here, all you have to do is watch TV. That I know you can do: From Jesus To Christ - The First Christians | FRONTLINE | PBS
Lol

It still receives government funding. It's a government agency.

Obama is not a Christian, how many times has he broken the 10 commandments by lying and giving false witness?

Not as many as you.

Are you kidding? Obama lies every time he opens his mouth, and he accuses every white American of being a racist.

He's going straight to hell AFTER God rips him a new one.
Christians don't believe in Acts, just Faith.

Obama is a pretend Christian for political gain imo.

Says who... Lol

Lol
...and not to be trusted

Obama is not a Christian, how many times has he broken the 10 commandments by lying and giving false witness?

Not as many as you.

Are you kidding? Obama lies every time he opens his mouth, and he accuses every white American of being a racist.

A Christian believes God's ways are not our ways, simple as that...

Not as many as you.

Well, we don't elect atheists and agnostics now do we?

Leo Strauss' Philosophy of Deception
Many neoconservatives like Paul Wolfowitz are disciples of a philosopher who believed that the elite should use deception, religious fervor and perpetual war to control the ignorant masses.
Leo Strauss' Philosophy of Deception

Says who... Lol

Lol

Lots of faith based charities receive gov funding too.

Not as many as you.

Why would there be? Oh right, there wouldn't. And God is God, there are no limitations on what he can do or why...

Says who... Lol

Lol

Lots of faith based charities receive gov funding too.
If they receive funding from the federal government they are slaves to the government... Lol

Not as many as you.

They all are . It's a politics requirement .

Not as many as you.

Why would there be? Oh right, there wouldn't. And God is God, there are no limitations on what he can do or why...
He is the Alpha and Omega...

I hate to hear this. Unfortunately, the Pope is violating the first tenet of Christianity. "Judge not, lest thee be judged".

Not very high moral ground for the Pope....

Is that why we never see the good Christians of the RWnuthouse passing judgment on anyone on this forum?
I'm an atheist. I judge everyone.

Then you should have judged by my post that I was not referring to you.
In my judgement, that doesn't matter.

Dollars to donuts, this statement damages Francis a lot more than it bothers Trump.

I bet you're wrong. Donny Boy has a thin skin.

Bah, he handled it perfectly. Pope looked like a hypocrite on the nightly news, both national and local here. Pictures of the walls around Vatican City while the quote of "building walls un-Christian" was played.

Local news even managed to reported that much of the Biblical book of Nehemiah is devoted to the rebuilding of the walls around Jerusalem.

Forum List

Back