Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

Why is the Pope bitching about a wall when the Vatican is the most protected structure on Earth?

Dollars to donuts, this statement damages Francis a lot more than it bothers Trump.

I bet you're wrong. Donny Boy has a thin skin.

Bah, he handled it perfectly. Pope looked like a hypocrite on the nightly news, both national and local here. Pictures of the walls around Vatican City while the quote of "building walls un-Christian" was played.

Local news even managed to reported that much of the Biblical book of Nehemiah is devoted to the rebuilding of the walls around Jerusalem.

The pope didn't build those walls .

The Pope is anti-White.

sigpic274263_22.gif

You're barking up the wrong tree, context...
Lol
Nope. Jesus was a Commie, to your kind.
You have a lot to learn, grasshopper
Nope, but nice projection. I know what Jesus said, according to the Gospels, and you'd reject most of it.

Where did Jesus say the government should expropriate the property of the wealthy?

Dollars to donuts, this statement damages Francis a lot more than it bothers Trump.

I bet you're wrong. Donny Boy has a thin skin.

Bah, he handled it perfectly. Pope looked like a hypocrite on the nightly news, both national and local here. Pictures of the walls around Vatican City while the quote of "building walls un-Christian" was played.

Local news even managed to reported that much of the Biblical book of Nehemiah is devoted to the rebuilding of the walls around Jerusalem.

The pope didn't build those walls .

He lives behind them, and he can order them to be torn down with the snap of his fingers.

Obama is not a Christian, how many times has he broken the 10 commandments by lying and giving false witness?

Not as many as you.

Are you kidding? Obama lies every time he opens his mouth, and he accuses every white American of being a racist.

He's going straight to hell AFTER God rips him a new one.
Christians don't believe in Acts, just Faith.
Except for the very few who believe that the Book of Acts is Heaven breathed
Also The Book of James.

I'm an atheist. I judge everyone.
Atheists, dumb as dog shit, saying what isn't known to exist doesn't exist.
So you believe the Purple Spaghetti Monster may exist?
Why the hell not? Can you prove it doesn't? It you can't then STFU.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?
I'm not the one saying things that are unknown don't exist, dummy.

Yeah, you believe in the Boogy Man and Bigfoot.

Obama is not a Christian, how many times has he broken the 10 commandments by lying and giving false witness?
Are you casting the proverbial first stone, or are you judging in spite of the admonition that ye be judged?

Ah! Alleged Christians making the call on faith! Much like all other religious extremists.

Are you a Christian hating liberal?
I'm a Christian, but not Evangelical. I'm a Christian, but not Roman Catholic. And, yes, I'm a Liberal.

Are you casting the proverbial first stone, or are you judging in spite of the admonition that ye be judged?

Ah! Alleged Christians making the call on faith! Much like all other religious extremists.

I'm a Christian, but not Evangelical. I'm a Christian, but not Roman Catholic. And, yes, I'm a Liberal.

I have never met a practicing liberal Christian.

Then situational morality is your game... Lol

The Marxist has spoken!
God was the original Marxist...
Well, not God, at least not the God of the Bible, but Jesus is sure a pinko...

Really? Jesus said "give unto Caesar what is Caesar's."

That doesn't sound like a pinko to me.
Take $100 bill and burn it. Pinko or capitalist?
When did Jesus burn money?
When he told the Pharisees it was worthless.

Atheists, dumb as dog shit, saying what isn't known to exist doesn't exist.
So you believe the Purple Spaghetti Monster may exist?
Why the hell not? Can you prove it doesn't? It you can't then STFU.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?
I'm not the one saying things that are unknown don't exist, dummy.

Yeah, you believe in the Boogy Man and Bigfoot.
Nope, but both could. like God, exist.

Nope, but nice projection. I know what Jesus said, according to the Gospels, and you'd reject most of it.

Where did Jesus say the government should expropriate the property of the wealthy?
He said the wealthy were very likely on the fast track to Hell.

God was the original Marxist...
Well, not God, at least not the God of the Bible, but Jesus is sure a pinko...

Really? Jesus said "give unto Caesar what is Caesar's."

That doesn't sound like a pinko to me.
Take $100 bill and burn it. Pinko or capitalist?
When did Jesus burn money?
When he told the Pharisees it was worthless.
Nope, you couldn't burn money in those days because it was made from silver and gold.

You're barking up the wrong tree, context...
Lol

He said the wealthy were very likely on the fast track to Hell.
but he never said the government should take their money, did he?

Forum List

Back