Portugal legalizes Sodomy/ Homo marriage is legal now.

Look here dumb ass, you interpret the Bible your way, the rest of us will interpret it our way. Now run along and play.

Iow, don't reveal your illusions, dishonesty, and fantasies. That's why you're so fucking weed mincing sad. You make claims you cannot support, ignore the facts that prove you are incorrect, then simply stomp your little feet in a classic two year old temper tantrum. Why don't you stick to the children's forums?

That's it you stupid little faggot. I tried to point out the fact that we disagreed and that we would never agree on this subject. I tried to make you understand that each person could interpret the Bible differently and provided facts to back up the way I saw the subject. You want to make it personal. Well I don't like discussing religion with morons who refuse to accept that in others eyes the way they read the bible may be different. So if we all don't see it as you do we must all be going to hell. Fuck you goat gaybitch. You are back to ignore for plain simple fucking stupidity. AGAIN.

Yes, each person CAN interpret the Bible differently. But see, that's where all the religions get factionalized, because everyone is looking for the differences rather than the similarities.

You, on the other hand, are one of those lobotomized idiots who thinks that their version is the one true version, and continually choose to ignore facts, as you're blissful in your ignorance, and don't want something as messed up as the truth to come in and shatter your illusions.

No wonder you were a courier. All you're capable of is being told how to go from point a to b and back.

I guess a briefcase is the only thing that you understand. Everything else has too many moving parts.

It's even funnier he gave me a neg rep with the comment:

"just for your stupidity. Goodbye again you gaybitch"

ROTFL!!!!!!!

SFC Ollie, these homos and their sodomite supporters don't have a clue what Christianity is about or what it teaches.

CurveLight and his two fag puppets, Coytoe and GaySailor, just want to twist the Bible to fit their perverted homo agenda.

Tens of millions of dedicated Christians know exactly what the Bible says about homos and their sick and nasty lifestyle.

SFC Ollie, these homos and their sodomite supporters don't have a clue what Christianity is about or what it teaches.

CurveLight and his two fag puppets, Coytoe and GaySailor, just want to twist the Bible to fit their perverted homo agenda.

Tens of millions of dedicated Christians know exactly what the Bible says about homos and their sick and nasty lifestyle.

So when all facts show you are wrong the best you can come up with is calling people gay? Rotfl!

You accuse others of twisting the Bible yet you and ollie haven't addressed the facts provided nor supported your own claims. If there is any twisting happening it's safe to say that would be coming from your camp.

Post #142

Oh man. Do you notice the ".........."

Do you know what those mean? I simply pasted his rep comment into my post. He used the rep button to say:

"Just for your stupidity. Goodbye again you gaybitch"

That is what he said to me! Lol....what else you got?

Hey Curve, lemmie tell you a bit about the Sucking Idiot known as Sunni Man.

First, he used to be a Christian, but then, when he figured out that he was failing in his faith, he decided to become MusLAME, and converted.

No, he doesn't know shit about the Bible. I'm kinda doubting that he knows much of anything other than how to flap his jaws and make himself (because everyone else knows better) appear to be smarter.

Only trouble is, it doesn't work.

Hey............Sucking Idiot............back your shit up with verses.

Oh yeah, Curve, wanna know why Sucking Idiot converted to MusLAME?

Seems they have a thing called "man love Thursday" (saw it on a Military Channel documentary about Afghanistan/Iraq).

I guess Sunnidiot was looking for something to do on that day of the week.

No not really I just HATE self rightous homophobes!

Being a homophobe has nothing to do with it. When we look at government and religion separately, there really is no reason to stop same sex marriages or couplings or whatever. I really wish this country would move forward. You can be free to practice your religion and not even look at the gay community except to say, "Kids, do not follow that path". It's about freedom and when two consenting adults are involved, leave them be so long as they do not affect your freedoms.

Being a homophobe has nothing to do with it. When we look at government and religion separately, there really is no reason to stop same sex marriages or couplings or whatever. I really wish this country would move forward.
What makes two guys packing each other's fudge = our country moving forward?? :doubt:

Last edited:

Being a homophobe has nothing to do with it. When we look at government and religion separately, there really is no reason to stop same sex marriages or couplings or whatever. I really wish this country would move forward.
What makes two guys packing each other's fudge = our country moving forward?? :doubt:

That is a tough question, you might have to give it a try to find the answer you seek.

Forum List

Back