Portugal legalizes Sodomy/ Homo marriage is legal now.

Being a homophobe has nothing to do with it. When we look at government and religion separately, there really is no reason to stop same sex marriages or couplings or whatever. I really wish this country would move forward.
What makes two guys packing each other's fudge = our country moving forward?? :doubt:

That is a tough question, you might have to give it a try to find the answer you seek.

So the child molester is telling other people to pack fudge....dude you are one sick puppy but you have already admitted that is runs in your genes.

No not really I just HATE self rightous homophobes!

Being a homophobe has nothing to do with it. When we look at government and religion separately, there really is no reason to stop same sex marriages or couplings or whatever. I really wish this country would move forward.
What makes two guys packing each other's fudge = our country moving forward?? :doubt:

You sure do talk about it more than any gay man I know....I'll give you that.

That is a tough question, you might have to give it a try to find the answer you seek.

So the child molester is telling other people to pack fudge....dude you are one sick puppy but you have already admitted that is runs in your genes.

Its obvious that nobody ever needs to tell you to pack fudge Willy Wonka.

Iow, don't reveal your illusions, dishonesty, and fantasies. That's why you're so fucking weed mincing sad. You make claims you cannot support, ignore the facts that prove you are incorrect, then simply stomp your little feet in a classic two year old temper tantrum. Why don't you stick to the children's forums?

That's it you stupid little faggot. I tried to point out the fact that we disagreed and that we would never agree on this subject. I tried to make you understand that each person could interpret the Bible differently and provided facts to back up the way I saw the subject. You want to make it personal. Well I don't like discussing religion with morons who refuse to accept that in others eyes the way they read the bible may be different. So if we all don't see it as you do we must all be going to hell. Fuck you goat gaybitch. You are back to ignore for plain simple fucking stupidity. AGAIN.

Yes, each person CAN interpret the Bible differently. But see, that's where all the religions get factionalized, because everyone is looking for the differences rather than the similarities.

You, on the other hand, are one of those lobotomized idiots who thinks that their version is the one true version, and continually choose to ignore facts, as you're blissful in your ignorance, and don't want something as messed up as the truth to come in and shatter your illusions.

No wonder you were a courier. All you're capable of is being told how to go from point a to b and back.

I guess a briefcase is the only thing that you understand. Everything else has too many moving parts.

5BE001 look it up, we didn't do just any standard courier missions. But you would never understand.

Have to wonder maybe why anyone cares what I think about my religion especially since i never claimed to be of any particular religion. I was simply arguing the way I read and understood one word in the bible. If you want to follow gay curvelight that's up to you, I could care less.

Sunni's unhealthy obsesion with something he claims to hate is the most telling sign of all that he is, in fact, gay himself.

All I know is that I've not known a gay man talk so much about the act as Sunni Man has. Draw your own conclusions about that.

I don't agree with Sunni on very much, but go back and read curvelights posts, then draw your own conclusions.

No not really I just HATE self rightous homophobes!

Freedom to pack eachother's fudge without you worrying over whether or not it's legal.
Leaving two consenting adults alone in their bedroom and home and personal lives and granting them freedoms to share their life's work. If they are not packing their fudge in my dining room what do I care? If they can find eachother and be happy leave them alone if you do not want to be bothered by them. You have the freedom to believe it is wrong.

Last edited:
SFC Ollie, these homos and their sodomite supporters don't have a clue what Christianity is about or what it teaches.

CurveLight and his two fag puppets, Coytoe and GaySailor, just want to twist the Bible to fit their perverted homo agenda.

Tens of millions of dedicated Christians know exactly what the Bible says about homos and their sick and nasty lifestyle.

Nah...no agenda involved....

Just a recognition that when it comes to religion there are no facts, only beliefs. You're entitled to yours and I am to mine - but when it comes to a book that has been revised, added to, deleted from by multiple authors in multiple languages based in cultures long dead for thousands of years -- it's going to take a lot of convincing to prove that your particular version of "truth" is any more accurate than mine.

Jesus consistently emphasized compassion....a trait unique among religions at the time. Compassion for the least of us and respect for them for "theirs is the kingdom of God". The lack of compassion among some is sad and the inability of others to discuss religious differences without resorting to childish name calling is annoying ....:eusa_eh:

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

Lotta truth dat.

Last edited:
Religion has nothing to do with this. This is about governments recognizing gay marriage.

One thing that helps me get by in conversations about religion is that we cannot all be right, but we can all be wrong.

If God wants me to condemn all those that differ from my philosophies and beliefs then I definitely follow the wrong perception of God.

Sunni is just obsessed with.........

DICK! Sad but true Sunni you are obsessed with DICK!

No That would be noose. He prefers pre teen young girls but when they are not available he will take a young dick instead.

ahh look who just got back from getting his fudge packed, I hope you and Bubba enjoyed your alone time.

Sunni is just obsessed with.........

DICK! Sad but true Sunni you are obsessed with DICK!

No That would be noose. He prefers pre teen young girls but when they are not available he will take a young dick instead.

ahh look who just got back from getting his fudge packed, I hope you and Bubba enjoyed your alone time.
Men, butts and dicks. That's all you can think about. Damn dude go find a gloryhole if your so damn horny. I bet should hot young boy will be waiting just how you like them, Fag.

Men, butts and dicks. That's all you can think about. Damn dude go find a gloryhole if your so damn horny. I bet should hot young boy will be waiting just how you like them, Fag.

Took you a while to respond, guess Bubba wanted seconds, good bitch, keep your man happy.

You know, it's not so much religion that is screwed up, it's the self righteous assholes (Ollie, Sunnidiot, Chucked Ass, just to name a few) that fuck it up for the rest of us.

Know what would be much better? Instead of looking at the differences, search for the similarities.

You'll get much farther.

Trouble is though, the self righteous assholes are only interested in 1 way of thinking, and they try to get everyone else to conform to their ways.

Can you imagine what a world would be if it was only black and white?

Forum List

Back