Possibilites of visa and american residence as international student?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
Franciscan School of Theology, 5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA 92110, United States, 17605471800

Zoom Meeting with Alex Sajjadi, Associate Director of Admissions and Recruitment, about opportunities at Franciscan School of Theology.

What topics would you like to discuss during the meeting?:

Possibilities of studying in the USA, California since im a austrian citizen resident of Austria. Possibilities of studying online via zoom at St. Franciscan School of Theology. Questions about Fees and Payments, since i dont have much money. General Questions about admissions of international students, visas, place to live at campus, possibilities of scholarships for international students. Thank you

Don't forget to demand the extra 300 points or so be added to your SAT scores for being brown. You will need them. It's obvious you will avoid trying to pass for white in this case.

Don't forget to demand the extra 300 points or so be added to your SAT scores for being brown. You will need them. It's obvious you will avoid trying to pass for white in this case.
I will. I will say that i have a very diverse heritage and that i identify as multi racial or "some other race" and that im very diverse racially. That is what i say, usually, its not even a lie. I think I wont be able to study in the US im not even sure it would be a good thing since my mum is old, and my sister works and lives here in austria, and my mum is old and lives in austria. Not sure it is a good idea to move to the other side of the world leaving them. Actually im just curious about the meeting, about the talk, what she will say, the informations. Anyways its a not-binding talk, and informations only.

I will. I will say that i have a very diverse heritage and that i identify as multi racial or "some other race" and that im very diverse racially. That is what i say, usually, its not even a lie. I think I wont be able to study in the US im not even sure it would be a good thing since my mum is old, and my sister works and lives here in austria, and my mum is old and lives in austria. Not sure it is a good idea to move to the other side of the world leaving them. Actually im just curious about the meeting, about the talk, what she will say, the informations. Anyways its a not-binding talk, and informations only.

Yes, hang around your family. Nothing to gain from moving here, considering Austria offers you better bennies. I'm glad I got to spend time with my mother in her last few years and take care of her.

Yes, hang around your family. Nothing to gain from moving here, considering Austria offers you better bennies. I'm glad I got to spend time with my mother in her last few years and take care of her.
I agree. Maybe there are possibilites of studying for a certificate online via zoom, not being on campus. Or not complete graduate studies. I just check all possibilities.

I agree. Maybe there are possibilites of studying for a certificate online via zoom, not being on campus. Or not complete graduate studies. I just check all possibilities.

Why can't you attend college in Austria?

things may not be as great as you think they are here....
Im aware of it but there is lots of cool stuff like a nation founded on the principles of the constitution freedom diversity etc eventhough it probably sounds better on paper then what it actually is as there is certainly injustice or corruption too

Yesterday evening I had my zoom meeting

Zoom Meeting with Alex Sajjadi, Associate Director of Admissions and Recruitment, about opportunities at Franciscan School of Theology.

Alexandra is a beautiful woman in her mid thirties i guess or late twenties/early thirties

We didnt talked long, maybe ten minutes
-She asked me why i want to study at their University
I said im quite the religious person and want to do somethng in the field of religion and i found it exciting and interesting to study in the USA in English
- She said, "Sure" and didnt asked more
-She then asked what my highest education level is if i have a bachelors in theology
I explained that i have matura, which is the equvivalent of a high school diploma and that i studied law, and did some courses in law but that i do not have a bachelors degree
-She then said at the Francsican of Theology they offer only master studies and certificate studies at graduate level but all studies require a bachelor in theology first, and therefore im not eligible
-She said there are other universities in the USA where i could study

That was all

Details: It was cool and interesting to talk to her, in english, it went smooth she didnt asked me to repeat anything or that she didnt understood me, it went smooth as if it isnt a foreign language

I asked to take a screenshot for my documentation and evidence and she said, "sure"

Last edited:
She didnt asked me anything about my racial or ethnic background, she just said its exciting that im in austria and a international student.

I wrote a thank you note, i send her a email

Here is what i wrote:

Dear Miss Alexandra Sajjadi

I wanted to thank you for our Zoom meeting today

I didn't know that the Franscican School of Theology offers only Master Studies, if i had known that I would immediately know I'm not eligible because it's not different in Austria or anywhere else.

Maybe I can pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Austria, and later go for Master Studies to the USA at some University in whatever State, or whatever University. I certainly would have more chances to be eligible if I have a Bachelor's Degree.

It was exciting to talk to you on the other side of the Atlantic and in English. So it wasn't a waste of time for me, it was exciting to talk on camera in English with you and interesting.

Thank you for your time,

Regards,

Sajjadi sounds either middle eastern like iranian or arabic or southasian like pakistani or indian muslim or something. Im not sure, but alexandra is a christian european name, and she looks white, maybe her dad is iranian or pakistani or she married a iranian or pakistani?

Forum List

Back