Possibility of a 51st state??

Well there is a little issue about not carving new states out of existing states (West Virginia was the last one that was allowed). They'll have to get around that, perhaps by creating two new states but that is a technicality. I doubt this will go anywhere but I'd love it if it happened.

Well there is a little issue about not carving new states out of existing states (West Virginia was the last one that was allowed). They'll have to get around that, perhaps by creating two new states but that is a technicality. I doubt this will go anywhere but I'd love it if it happened.

Compare West Virginia to Virginia these days...

You sure you want to do that to yourselves North Colorado?

No disrespect WVA. Your reasoning was noble and you should be proud.

Last edited:

The existing state legislature has to give its permission... and the congress as well... this is true

Just figured this was a bit different discussion than the secession of a state from the union

And no.. not talking PR...

Northern Colorado wants to secede from Colorado

Intriguing to say the least... because one can easily see the divide between urban progressives and rural conservatives in CO...

Thoughts???

Hmm, I thought you were going say Israel.:eek:

Dear God no... That place is only a fraction less crazy than the rest of the middle east

Israel is about the only advance civilization in the middle east. ;)

Hmm, I thought you were going say Israel.:eek:

Dear God no... That place is only a fraction less crazy than the rest of the middle east

Israel is about the only advance civilization in the middle east. ;)

Yea... but they're crazy for staying there. Completely surrounded by madmen.

Good for them I guess for wanting to stay there so badly because their religion compels them... but I'll pass on wanting any Israeli Senators and congressmen casting any votes in the Capitol.

And no.. not talking PR...

Northern Colorado wants to secede from Colorado

Intriguing to say the least... because one can easily see the divide between urban progressives and rural conservatives in CO...

Thoughts???

It's just as dumb as the libtardians that want to make Baja-Arizona.

take a chunk of western AZ and make a new state.

It's fucking dumb, unless you want about 75 states

Forum List

Back