Possibly the STUPIDEST video circulating on FB to Trump supporters

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
I had a friend share this on Facebook. Dumb as a rock, he is. And any others who seem to make any kind of comparison.

I had a friend share this on Facebook. Dumb as a rock, he is. And any others who seem to make any kind of comparison.

Wow no kidding, so Bill was all wrong,and the fact that the only difference from now to then,would be the number of illegals here?

Trump has them by the balls with this one, this just gutted any attacks on Trump's immigration policy.

Last edited:
Funny how nobody is mentioning that Mr. Clinton stuck to the term illegal aliens and immigrants, he did not use the words rapist, killers nor did he single out Mexicans.

This just illustrates how short the memory span is of your average Trump voter. He does like 'em stupid!!!!!

Unbelievable! I doubt any of you righties who have posted on this thread even listened or watched the video of Mr. Clinton.

Psst...... you just stepped on your own dick. I won't tell anyone tho....promise

Where does Mr. Clinton cross the line and discriminate against Mexicans in his speech? You wish you had a dick to step on in the first place.

Trump has them ball the balls with this one, this just gutted any attacks on Trump's immigration policy.

" Has them ball the balls"?

Which of Trump's immigration "policies"? The one he shares with white nationalists or the one he shares with the president of Mexico?

Trump has them ball the balls with this one, this just gutted any attacks on Trump's immigration policy.

Which of Trump's immigration "policies"? The one he shares with white nationalists or the one he shares with the president of Mexico?

Your butt hurt is noted, maybe you should put some Neosporine on it before it gets infected.

Your butt hurt is noted, maybe you should put some Neosporine on it before it gets infected.

You should probably give that advice to Mr. Trump after this:

Mexican president to Trump: We "will never pay for a wall"
Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto to Trump: We 'Will Never Pay for a Wall'

Six million views....nice :)
People love Bill Clinton :dunno:

Not really, just you idiot left loons.
Really? You don't like his immigration views?

Ooooops. Got her. You usually can within three posts.

He didn't get shit you daffy asshat. I'm not even a huge Trump fan but he's not being tough enough on immigration, a fence, machine guns and land mines will get it done. Now run along, it's obvious you're too fucking stupid to converse with...like 90% of the lefty loons on this forum.

Who's dumb? Bill, or you? Either way this applies...

No president in the last 50 years has defended nor condoned illegal immigrants. Jeb Bush said they migrate for love. What a joke. So here's the facts. Mr. Obama has deported more illegals than any other president. These are PER YEAR, not total for all of you attention deficit boobs who start typing before you read. Tracking Obama’s deportation numbers

Deportations022515.jpg

Forum List

Back