Possibly the STUPIDEST video circulating on FB to Trump supporters

Six million views....nice :)
People love Bill Clinton :dunno:

Not really, just you idiot left loons.
Really? You don't like his immigration views?

Ooooops. Got her. You usually can within three posts.

He didn't get shit you daffy asshat. I'm not even a huge Trump fan but he's not being tough enough on immigration, a fence, machine guns and land mines will get it done. Now run along, it's obvious you're too fucking stupid to converse with...like 90% of the lefty loons on this forum.

Ahahaha! Reduced to melt down so quickly.

Trump has them ball the balls with this one, this just gutted any attacks on Trump's immigration policy.

" Has them ball the balls"?

Which of Trump's immigration "policies"? The one he shares with white nationalists or the one he shares with the president of Mexico?

Your butt hurt is noted, maybe you should put some Neosporine on it before it gets infected.

So you don't know which one either then.

Trump has them ball the balls with this one, this just gutted any attacks on Trump's immigration policy.

Which of Trump's immigration "policies"? The one he shares with white nationalists or the one he shares with the president of Mexico?

Your butt hurt is noted, maybe you should put some Neosporine on it before it gets infected.

You should probably give that advice to Mr. Trump after this:

Mexican president to Trump: We "will never pay for a wall"
Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto to Trump: We 'Will Never Pay for a Wall'

Mexico will pay for the wall whether they want to or not, pick a side America or Mexico I think we all know who you favor.

^^^ Trump has you unhinged.

Mexico will pay for the wall whether they want to or not, pick a side America or Mexico I think we all know who you favor.

Ha ha ha, yes of course, Mexico will pay for a wall that will never happen. You poor confused sods.

He has you believing in fantasies bub, this is gonna be hilarious.

Ha ha ha, yes of course, Mexico will pay for a wall that will never happen. You poor confused sods.

My posting not only proves how naive and gullible your average right winger is, but also so incredibly prejudiced to the point of not being able to see it in others, specifically Mr. Trump.

No president in the last 50 years has defended nor condoned illegal immigrants. Jeb Bush said they migrate for love. What a joke. So here's the facts. Mr. Obama has deported more illegals than any other president. These are PER YEAR, not total for all of you attention deficit boobs who start typing before you read. Tracking Obama’s deportation numbers

Deportations022515.jpg
Ahahahahahahahaha

Obama deportation numbers lololololololololol

Turn arounds at the border don't count but you idiots are too gullible to realize he is adding them to the numbers to inflate a dismal record.

Mexico will pay for the wall, they will be happy to pay for the wall vs the alternative.

He has you believing in fantasies bub, this is gonna be hilarious.

Your head is going to pop clean off when Trump wins and it will be :party: watching you people metl down. :eusa_dance:

Unbelievable! I doubt any of you righties who have posted on this thread even listened or watched the video of Mr. Clinton.
Keep in mind that due to the amazing boom in technology since the late 90s, we now know everything that happens almost simultaneously with the event.
Clinton had no such omnipresent technology at hand.

My posting not only proves how naive and gullible your average right winger is, but also so incredibly prejudiced to the point of not being able to see it in others, specifically Mr. Trump.

Are you an illegal, just asking because you seem to be taking their side.

No president in the last 50 years has defended nor condoned illegal immigrants. Jeb Bush said they migrate for love. What a joke. So here's the facts. Mr. Obama has deported more illegals than any other president. These are PER YEAR, not total for all of you attention deficit boobs who start typing before you read. Tracking Obama’s deportation numbers

Deportations022515.jpg

Try updating that chart to TODAY; and I mean Sep 2nd, 2016.
Every city that is experiencing a Housing Boom is crawling with Illegals.

Deportations022515.jpg

Proof?

Deportations022515.jpg

Proof?

First of all, you're an idiot because I can pose the same question to anyone on any topic.
Why should I believe anything I hear from any source other than my own senses.
But I'll tell you what, when I get to work on Tuesday after Labor Day I will take pictures of Commercial and Residential construction and we'll let you decide for yourself.
Would that do?

Unbelievable! I doubt any of you righties who have posted on this thread even listened or watched the video of Mr. Clinton.
Keep in mind that due to the amazing boom in technology since the late 90s, we now know everything that happens almost simultaneously with the event.
Clinton had no such omnipresent technology at hand.

It was from a live broadcast of a State of the Union speech, you silly pinhead.

Deportations022515.jpg

Proof?

Yes, post a link backing your idiotic rationale.

Forum List

Back