Post any MA results here.

Boston, MA- Early indicators show the election is heading in Scott Brown's favor. Early Exit Polls in the Massachusetts Race for the Senate have Brown edging Martha Coakley.
The weather may be affecting voter turnout as there is a light snow falling statewide.
Early Exit Polls Show Close Race Advantage to Scott Brown in Massachusetts Senate Race | Before It's News

I don't know too much about the source but there is another one ...

The polls have opened at 7AM in the vote for Senate Election in Massachusetts. Polls will be open until 8 PM this evening. Results from exit polls will show early indications of who is leading the race for Senate. More solid early exit polling results are expected by shortly after noon time in Massachusetts.

Early exit polls in the Gardner, Fitchburg and Peabody areas show Brown leading by 14, 17, and 15% points. While too early to call a lock similar continued results by 2 – 3pm should confirm the loss by Martha Coakley.

All three early predictors have Scott Brown gaining over 50% of the states voters in a sweeping come from behind victory.
CLICK HERE Brown Coakley Exit Polls

Link broken!!! It was supposed to go to the CHARLOTTE CONSERVATIVE!!!! Do you people REALLY think you can slide this shit by people who RESEARCH the sources you use? The Charlotte CONSERVATIVE!!! PLEASE try to find an UNBIASED LINK!!! Thank you. I figure if you have to use a BIASED source then Brown must NOT be doing well.

I don't know too much about the source but there is another one ...

From my post!!

What your not all Pat fans? well take comfort at least your home town team is not the Cards andif it is you have my deep sympathy for another year. You remember the no name defense? well our defense is just called the NO defense.

22 billion billion...wow....that's $22,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 How many statues do they have of that guy!!!!!!!!!!!??

three, but they're big

:eusa_whistle:

What about the bond issue on the Bill Belichick Nantucket Tunnel? Is that going to pass?

that went through on a voice vote the same night they changed the senate succession rules. they are floating a $10MM bond for screen doors, though.

that should squeak through.

What your not all Pat fans? well take comfort at least your home town team is not the Cards andif it is you have my deep sympathy for another year. You remember the no name defense? well our defense is just called the NO defense.

And Kurt is going to retire. Poor Cardinals are going to go right back to obscurity.

Patriots fan here!!! ( waving from the back of the room! )

I watched the Cards game. Sigh. Sorry about that. I do think Kurt is going to retire this year and I'm sure that entered his mind when he took that big hit during the game.

And Kurt is going to retire. Poor Cardinals are going to go right back to obscurity.

Hope so then my 49ers can get into the play-offs with an 8-8 record.:eusa_whistle:

Just curious...

What's the ballot question being voted on?

It is to decide if we want to add an additional .75% tax on meals to bring our meal tax up to 7%.

I voted no but just 2 years ago we FINALLY got it on the ballot to vote away the state income tax and that failed, my state enjoys the government taking their money i guess :cuckoo:

Joe Kennedy is now ahead with 16,238 votes. Trailing close behind with 14,985 votes is "Fuck them all." as a write-in ballot.

Forum List

Back