Post-indictment poll: Sixty percent of Americans approve of the indictment of former President Donald Trump,

No it doesn't. That's your embellishment, because you don't have any points to make without a lie.
You call facts embellishment?

Most Americans (76%) believe politics played at least some role in the decision to indict Trump, who is both a former president and current candidate for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination. About half (52%) see it as having played “a major role” in the decision, while around a quarter say it played a minor role and 14% no role at all. Another 10% are unsure if politics was a factor in the grand jury’s vote.

Nearly all Republicans, 93%, see the indictment as politically motivated, including 83% who say politics played a major role. Among independents, 52% say politics played a major role; that drops to 25% among Democrats.

Thats a relief. One less red hat chimp to deal with while I'm on vacation in the great city of NYC.

As far as a civil war, you are going to sit there and do nothing.
You Democrat demons just set up the best President in decades for an assassination. As far as I'm concerned, New York City is a hell where they kill or assassinate anybody someone tells them to, and it's all about politics. I hate the Deep State Democrat Party for endangering President Trump's life, and I will never ever forgive the dervish jerks for causing this situation to divide America in half. And I have news for you, buster, you better get out the way when my fellow Republicans see what you have done to an innocent and benevolent man.

We already established that your lie about the poll is not a fact, but instead is a lie.

So this weak troll tactic isn't going to work for you.
I just posted the poll.

Most Americans (76%) believe politics played at least some role in the decision to indict Trump, who is both a former president and current candidate for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination. About half (52%) see it as having played “a major role” in the decision, while around a quarter say it played a minor role and 14% no role at all. Another 10% are unsure if politics was a factor in the grand jury’s vote.

Nearly all Republicans, 93%, see the indictment as politically motivated, including 83% who say politics played a major role. Among independents, 52% say politics played a major role; that drops to 25% among Democrats.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/03/politics/cnn-poll-trump-indictment/index.html

SSRS conducted the poll. At least that's what the article says you dumb piece of shit.
Then why are you asking me, fuck jaw? Trying to score a point with a rhetorical question? Go fuck with someone who gives a shit, you ridiculous existential abortion.

I just posted the poll.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/03/politics/cnn-poll-trump-indictment/index.html
And "abuse of power" is still your embellishment. I understand paid liars on AM radio insisting on such hyperbolic lies for ratings.. but what is your excuse?

You Democrat demons just set up the best President in decades for an assassination. As far as I'm concerned, New York City is a hell where they kill or assassinate anybody someone tells them to, and it's all about politics. I hate the Deep State Democrat Party for endangering President Trump's life, and I will never ever forgive the dervish jerks for causing this situation to divide America in half. And I have news for you, buster, you better get out the way when my fellow Republicans see what you have done to an innocent and benevolent man.
The FBI will be giving you a call shortly.

Libs make up polls to fit their narrative the dems have lost 2024 because of this move....

You really are doing a great job of making a fool of yourself. absolutely no one believes that horseshit you are putting out. Republicans will lose in 2024.

You left out the fine print:

So a CNN poll that probably skews left admits that most people think this is a politically motivated prosecution.
And they STILL approve.

They approve of a politically motivated prosecution, like they have in banana republics, which are not republics at all, but fascist dictatorships.

That is where Trump Derangement System has led them. Supporting fascism as long as it is fascism to GET TRUMP.

Suppose Trump dies, and his family members announce that without him, they will go back to the private sector and leaving politics behind them. Then who will the fascists target?

Forum List

Back