Post Your 30-Second Elevator Speech About Ukrainegate

Biden did the country a big service by publicly admitting how DC really works especially highlighting why "Public servants" stay on for decades and leave worth tens of millions.

The same liars that lied when they said there was Trump Russian Collusion when no evidence ever existed now lie about some vague quid pro quo that isn't in the transcript and Ukraine denies exists.

The only abuse of power/corruption in "Ukrainegate" begins and ends with Biden and Obama.

If you want a President who works FOR America and FOR Americans vote for Trump. If you want a President who works FOR increasing your taxes, reducing your rights and increasing the number of illegal immigrants, then vote Democrat.

That was easy, I have 15 seconds to spare.

Manafort? He was only my campaign manager for a short time.
Sonland? He worked for me for 3 years and gave me a $1,000,000 but I hardly know him.

(Billy pushes the STOP button on the elevator.)

"Fuck those Democrat bastards! Full speed ahead!"

(Billy pushes the GO button on the elevator.)

The only abuse of power/corruption in "Ukrainegate" begins and ends with Biden and Obama.

If you want a President who works FOR America and FOR Americans vote for Trump. If you want a President who works FOR increasing your taxes, reducing your rights and increasing the number of illegal immigrants, then vote Democrat.

LOL I just love that you think that Trump works for anything or anybody other than himself- and his family.

Broadcasting from the future:

Scientists now know that the Orangemanbad virus, created by the DNC as a strategy to #resist, swept through the Democrats like a zombie plague on crack. Before anyone had time to react they had lost their fucking minds, were wearing pussies on their heads and marching in the streets to protest a duly elected president while parroting every stupid thing the Dem machine could crank out.

The worse it became the worse it became. And thus total ruination befell any semblance of civilized discourse between the political strata of the U-S of A.

The End

circa 2016-2020.

LOL I just love that you think that Trump works for anything or anybody other than himself- and his family.
That's not a very convincing elevator speech.

We've all made up our minds about Trump and the quid pro quo allegation. All we are doing now is spitting and clawing at each other. Pointless.

Maybe most of middle America hasn't made up their minds, but we here on USMB are fanatics about politics, so we're all locked in.

I thought we should all maybe collect our thoughts and provide a 30-second elevator speech to present our case.

Just imagine you are in an elevator with Mr. and Mrs. Middle America, and they haven't made up their minds yet. What would you tell them?

You can be funny. You can be nasty. You can be serene. You can be hyperbolic.

But keep it to 30 seconds.

Mine is in the next post.
Oooooh, I found a good one, thanks to .... OMG I can't remember who I just stole this from. In the five minutes it took me to hunt down this thread, I've forgotten. Well, anyway....
And your blather changes nothing He made the call, we know what he said, and the dumb fuck admitted it.

People working in the shadows against their political rivals are outraged that their political rivals are doing the exact same thing.

I have yet to see any evidence of quid pro quo. If any evidence does appear, it's likely that Rudy went rogue and took action without Trump's approval.

The long and the short is that Giuliani and Trump were hand fed a pile of lies by a corrupt prosecutor general looking for a patron as he was about to be fired from his job by an incoming honest reformer.

It is known throughout the world our president has a predilection for believing really outlandish things. Lutsenko saw this and played Trump like a bandura.

Trump is desperate to believe any conspiracy theory which feeds into his desire to disavow the fact Russia helped him get elected, and so Lutsenko ran with that.

All along the way, sane people tried to stop Trump from his own stupidity, but Giuliani is the only person Trump listens to, and Rudy sabotaged all of them every step of the way.

If that's the best you can come up with, these public hearings are going to be as bad as Mueller, if not worse

The long and the short is that Giuliani and Trump were hand fed a pile of lies by a corrupt prosecutor general looking for a patron as he was about to be fired from his job by an incoming honest reformer.

It is known throughout the world our president has a predilection for believing really outlandish things. Lutsenko saw this and played Trump like a bandura.

Trump is desperate to believe any conspiracy theory which feeds into his desire to disavow the fact Russia helped him get elected, and so Lutsenko ran with that.

All along the way, sane people tried to stop Trump from his own stupidity, but Giuliani is the only person Trump listens to, and Rudy sabotaged all of them every step of the way.

Let me help you out with what is needed for impeachment:

1. The president knew about people breaking in to and stealing from the offices of political opponents, and then covered it up OR

2. The president had a sexual liaison with a very young White House INTERN and then lied about it

All of your stuff is weeds, weeds, weeds. That your own people cannot see it will be their downfall. You enjoy that. I know I will

1. The president knew about people breaking in to and stealing from the offices of political opponents, and then covered it up OR
2. The president had a sexual liaison with a very young White House INTERN and then lied about it
All of your stuff is weeds, weeds, weeds. That your own people cannot see it will be their downfall. You enjoy that. I know I will
Since the claims about quid pro quo are lies, there are no grounds for impeachment now.

We've all made up our minds about Trump and the quid pro quo allegation. All we are doing now is spitting and clawing at each other. Pointless.

Maybe most of middle America hasn't made up their minds, but we here on USMB are fanatics about politics, so we're all locked in.

I thought we should all maybe collect our thoughts and provide a 30-second elevator speech to present our case.

Just imagine you are in an elevator with Mr. and Mrs. Middle America, and they haven't made up their minds yet. What would you tell them?

You can be funny. You can be nasty. You can be serene. You can be hyperbolic.

But keep it to 30 seconds.

Mine is in the next post.
Oooooh, I found a good one, thanks to .... OMG I can't remember who I just stole this from. In the five minutes it took me to hunt down this thread, I've forgotten. Well, anyway....
And your blather changes nothing He made the call, we know what he said, and the dumb fuck admitted it.

Here's a big question for you Old Lady. So what if he did??? SO. WHAT. Hunter Biden and his dad are as crooked as the day is long. Are your people gonna address that or no? You realize that a lot of Americans are gonna look at all of this and shrug?

They don't care if Ukraine got their aid or did not get their aid.

They wonder why Hunter Biden got cushy job after cushy job and why you folks think that's just A-OK.

They wonder why no one gives a flip about THEM.

Right now, I'm not nervous about this at all. If I were you I sure would be. Kavanaugh blew up in your faces; so did Mueller. This one is already turning on you.

Since the claims about quid pro quo are lies, there are no grounds for impeachment now.

Of course. IF they can even prove the bribe, they still have a huge upward climb

These type of conversations go on between world leaders all the time they happened before Trump they will happen after Trump and nobody cared or gave a dam until Trump was one of those world leaders.

I have yet to see any evidence of quid pro quo. If any evidence does appear, it's likely that Rudy went rogue and took action without Trump's approval.
You have not seen any evidence of quid pro quo because you have not read the testimony transcripts.

As for Giuliani, Trump has every right to throw Rudy under the bus, and he should. But Rudy was just following orders.

Forum List

Back