Postcards From a World on Fire

The sun warms, the sun cools, and no matter how much of our money Biden throws at the UN., the sun will continue to warm and cool the earth...
As long as the sun rotates through solar maximum and solar minimum the earth will continue to warm and cool no matter how many cows fart...

Brilliant.

Hopefully you won't get paywalled, but take a glimpse at how climate change is affecting 193 countries all over the world. No real reading involved, which is a bonus for science skeptics.

Opinion | Postcards From a World on Fire
Paywall, not happening regardless of how much or how little it costs. With me it has nothing to do with the fact it's the Times, it's that I'm a cheap bastard and I don't pay for any "news/opinion" pieces.

Paywall, not happening regardless of how much or how little it costs. With me it has nothing to do with the fact it's the Times, it's that I'm a cheap bastard and I don't pay for any "news/opinion" pieces.

I find the Times to be worth every penny, but I get where you're coming from. I pay for a local subscription, $5 a month, to a newspaper that Gannett bought out and promptly fired 40 of the 50 reporters on staff. It's absolutely horrible reporting, more national than local, and it's not good for the community at all to see our local news reduced to almost nothing.

download (20).png

The sun warms, the sun cools, and no matter how much of our money Biden throws at the UN., the sun will continue to warm and cool the earth..

There is only ONE scientifically proven way to appease the weather gods ...

fay-wray-king-kong-1933.gif

Forum List

Back