POTUS gives props to Tulsi for voting “present”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Twitter

Love me some Tulsi who actually thinks for herself. It may hurt her politically, but at least she has principles.

Although if she REALLY did the right thing, she would have voted NO.

At least she basically said, “I’m staying out of this shit show.”

Twitter

Love me some Tulsi who actually thinks for herself. It may hurt her politically, but at least she has principles.

That isn't what she said. Trump supporters can't be any more honest than Trump it seems.

I am standing in the center and have decided to vote Present. I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing.

Tulsi Gabbard Releases Statement on Impeachment of President Trump | TULSI 2020

She was not elected to stay out of it. And I'm sure she wasn't elected to straddle the fence either.

He's either guilty of impeachable offences or he isn't.

Spineless vote

And yet after voting for the impeachment the Democrats are sitting on it. Is that what people voted for?

If the president is so innocent and shouldn't be impeached, why is he afraid to have witnesses come forward?

With all of the Open Primaries on the calendar, President Trump's kudos to the gal from Hawaii might really help her out.

Crossover votes from Republicans and Independents, seeking a sane Democrat opponent for Trump to schlong in November could be really good for her

If the president is so innocent and shouldn't be impeached, why is he afraid to have witnesses come forward?

Witnesses did come forward. Robert Mueller even interrogated Trump's children for 2 years. But everyone got brutally grilled.

And after the official Exoneration from the Mule came down, Trump said no more. The libs don't get a 2nd chance, he will be fighting further subpoenas.

Trump is afraid of wasting time on this, when there is so much to deal with that isn't. Infrastructure for one. Its a mess, but Chuck and Nancy would rather do this bullshit.

She was not elected to stay out of it. And I'm sure she wasn't elected to straddle the fence either.

Spineless vote

And yet after voting for the impeachment the Democrats are sitting on it. Is that what people voted for?
Of course not. Why the stupid question?

Spineless vote

Of course not. Why the stupid question?

So while guilty of wrong doing, Tusli wasn't going to vote for a dog and pony show.

Twitter

That isn't what she said. Trump supporters can't be any more honest than Trump it seems.

I am standing in the center and have decided to vote Present. I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing.

In other words, she is for impeachment but likes the money stupid Trump supporters keep sending her.

Twitter

In other words, she is for impeachment but likes the money stupid Trump supporters keep sending her.

How much have they sent her?

Twitter

/——/ That’s just CYA

Twitter

Did you see what some liberal punk replied?
"Tulsi Gabbard voted “present,” just like Putin told her to."
Idiots actually believe that crap that Crooked Hillary said about Tulsi. Democrat morons will believe any lie, and happily.

Untitled.jpg

Twitter

/——/ That’s just CYA

It's factual. Unless forwarded to the Senate it was a complete waste of time.

Twitter

Beats me. Ask the Trump supporters here that keep claiming they've sent her money.

Twitter

Trump and his supporters are not known for the truth.

Beats me. Ask the Trump supporters here that keep claiming they've sent her money.

So while guilty of wrong doing, Tusli wasn't going to vote for a dog and pony show.

As I mentioned elsewhere on the board, the impeachment served one purpose. To send Trump and all future presidents a hint that they are to restrict their abuse of power only to matters which advance the agenda of the political establishment.

Most of Trump's abuses of power, as a reminder, have been met with the full approval of members of congress, media, the deep state and the electorate. The reason for that approval is simple. It's because those abuses of power actually do advance the agenda of the political establishment.

Forum List

Back