Poweful photos of people living in poverty....

From what conservatives tell me they drive Escalades and wash down caviar with Colt 45

And here foolishly pissed away 40 some odd years of my life working when I could have been living in luxury on the government dole.
Ever see The Beverly Hilbillys?
As long as we continue to make poverty a viable option for people, more and more people will choose it. That is why after decades of the "War on Poverty" all that has happened is that more people are living in "poverty".
How true
We need to make poor people suffer so they don't enjoy their poverty
Otherwise everyone will want to be poor

Dear Idiot:
It isn't all or nothing, there is a middle ground. The GOP is much closer to something reasonable than you left wing nutters. I don't expect someone of your limited mental ability to understand that but it's true regardless.

Afraid not moron...

Republicans have done nothing to help the poor in four decades. The poor serve as a convenient scapegoat for conservatives. Don't like your lot in life? Blame the poor who are living high off the hog
Meanwhile they heap tax cuts and incentives to the wealthy

I looked at the photos. Maybe they'd lose some weight if they did some tidying and cleaning?

Not going hungry are they?

Nope. None of them look like they are starving to death and they don't look like they are anxious to get a damned job either.

But then what does one expect from freeloaders??

How do you look like you're anxious for work Capt Smear Ho?

I've worked my whole life asshole. How bout you??

Captainbrainless.

I've worked my whole life too. What field did you work that granted you power to look at people and know their wants? Are you Miss Cleo?

I looked at the photos. Maybe they'd lose some weight if they did some tidying and cleaning?

Nope. None of them look like they are starving to death and they don't look like they are anxious to get a damned job either.

Captainbrainless.
Screw that racist pos. If they were white they'd be called racist conservatives but since they're black they are just impoverished & oppressed

There you go with the "If this then that" bullshit. If you had a point then you'd address anything other than calling names out of frustration lil guy

As long as we continue to make poverty a viable option for people, more and more people will choose it.

How do you make poverty not an option? :badgrin:

I said a "viable option" you simple minded idiot. Big difference.

How do you make poverty unpossible?

Moron:
You don't have the mental ability to understand anything. Hell, you can barely read. I didn't say it was impossible, nor did I use the made up word "unpossible". You aren't smart enough to understand anything. I can only try to educate you but I can't make you learn anything. Good luck with your handicap.

vi·a·ble
ˈvīəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. capable of working successfully; feasible.
    "the proposed investment was economically viable"
    synonyms: feasible, workable, practicable, practical, usable, possible, realistic, achievable, attainable,realizable;
    informaldoable
Now, do you want to explain how your plan works or just call more names because you're mad you dont have anything left but platitudes?

You guys have a hard time with the word "How?" and react in furious anger

As long as we continue to make poverty a viable option for people, more and more people will choose it.

Moron:
You don't have the mental ability to understand anything. Hell, you can barely read. I didn't say it was impossible, nor did I use the made up word "unpossible". You aren't smart enough to understand anything. I can only try to educate you but I can't make you learn anything. Good luck with your handicap.

vi·a·ble
ˈvīəb(ə)l/
adjective
    synonyms: feasible, workable, practicable, practical, usable, possible, realistic, achievable, attainable,realizable;
    informaldoable
Now, do you want to explain how your plan works or just call more names because you're mad you dont have anything left but platitudes?

the way to eliminate poverty is to create a robust economy where there are more jobs than job seekers. Its not the least bit complicated, we did it in this country for over 200 years before the libtards took over.

Moron:

vi·a·ble
ˈvīəb(ə)l/
adjective
    informaldoable

the way to eliminate poverty is to create a robust economy where there are more jobs than job seekers. Its not the least bit complicated, we did it in this country for over 200 years before the libtards took over.

Yeah but HOW do you do that? And why are republicans unable to present any bills to change it? Liberals control them also?

Poverty and lacking hope often go hand in hand.

People who have nothing to live for, don't care if they live in a mess, don't care if they're fat, don't care about much in life.

If you have a country that takes hope away from lots of people, what you get are ghettos, crime ridden areas, problems of all sorts.

You can take someone out of the ghetto who has no hope, stick them in the Army, give them something to live for, and they'll become a completely different person.

Utter digested bovine food. For Democrats, that means bull shit.

People who give up and blame their problems on somebody else, deserve all the misery they get.

In the crime ridden black ghettos there are Korean shops, owned and run by recently arrived immigrants, who operate their stores living in fear of getting robbed, burned and killed, but plugging away, regardless, with the hope of success, in spite the disadvantage of lacking language skills and societal skills.

If they can succeed and flourish, so could blacks if they only stopped listening to liberal/Democrat/communist charlatans like Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, Louis Farrakhan and Barak Obama.

No one should take someone out of the ghetto. People should take THEMSELVES out of the ghetto. Fewer tattoos, pants above the waist line, proper English, no hoodie on a warm day, and showing respect for non-black people would certainly help.

When Democrats take someone out of the ghetto, stick them into the Army, (or whatever other tax payer funded free loading establishment they can think of) they do not give hope to live for, they simply ensure that the person they pretended to help will remain just as dependent and slave to Democrats as ever before. Nothing proves this contention more than the consistent, year after year, blind, consistent 90+% of black vote for the Democrats.

When a black person DOES lift himself out of the ghetto, that person will automatically be labeled all invective by the liberals. Maybe because when a black person stops relying on liberals/government/ Democrats he/she will have self respect and WILL vote Republican.

The problem is, this isn't about blame. I didn't say I was blaming anyone for what is happening.

Basically it's about understanding how society works. Humans can be manipulated. If you see teachers teaching kids, you'll know this is the case. Different teachers can make kids behave differently with simple manipulation.

In the adult world, this is about choices in politics. How do we want society? Do we want lots of crime, do we want to be safe? Do we want a productive labor force, do we want idleness?

The right seem to want to see people fail, and so they make their policies that really don't attempt to put anything positive into society.

This is all happening around us. You can see it happening. The more you understand, the more you can manipulate and change.

Do you really like living in a society which has so many problems?

Are you kidding?

Affirmative action promoted by the Left is the positive proof that the Left want all minorities to depend on support from the powers that be, otherwise they are not able to provide for themselves, advance in life and be productive.

Are you kidding?

Affirmative action promoted by the Left is the positive proof that the Left want all minorities to depend on support from the powers that be, otherwise they are not able to provide for themselves, advance in life and be productive.

Now I'll let you in on a fact you obviously dont know. White women are the number one users of AA out of everyone else combined.

Now tell us how white bitches depend on support from the powers that be because they are unable to be productive. Go ahead

Are you kidding?

Now I'll let you in on a fact you obviously dont know. White women are the number one users of AA out of everyone else combined.

Now tell us how white bitches depend on support from the powers that be because they are unable to be productive. Go ahead

I was talking about MINORITIES.

Since women are more than 50% of the population, they are NOT a minority.

If white women take advantage of affirmative action, it is like minorities who are well paid and/or are employed as professionals still take food stamps and indulge in food banks, just because they can.

Last edited:
Are you kidding?

So when white women use the program you accuse of helping those too stupid to help themselves, you're saying everyone is too stupid except the main beneficiaries?

Are you putting on your dancing shoes?

Are you kidding?

So when white women use the program you accuse of helping those too stupid to help themselves, you're saying everyone is too stupid except the main beneficiaries?

Would you care to use English? And be coherent?

There you go buddy. Pretend you cant read! Thats better than admitting your characteristics of being unable to succeed shouldnt apply to the white women who use the program you complain about...but that it should apply to everyone else.

But not the Asians who use it the 2nd most

Wink wink

Moron:

vi·a·ble
ˈvīəb(ə)l/
adjective
    informaldoable

Seemed to work until we sold our soul to supply side economics

Are you kidding?

Would you care to use English? And be coherent?

Here I'll type it again so you dont wuss out and run off

There you go buddy. Pretend you cant read! Thats better than admitting your characteristics of being unable to succeed shouldnt apply to the white women who use the program you complain about...but that it should apply to everyone else.

But not the Asians who use it the 2nd most

Wink wink

......8 years after the Mesiah, wonder what blue city's these are from????

Powerful Photos Of Living In Poverty In The U.S.

View attachment 75079

View attachment 75080

That is just horrible....

Why after six years of Republican Congressional control, haven't they passed a single anti-poverty bill?

Don't Republicans care?

LBJ passed welfare anti poverty laws and here we are 22 trillion dollars later with record numbers on welfare.

......8 years after the Mesiah, wonder what blue city's these are from????

Powerful Photos Of Living In Poverty In The U.S.

View attachment 75079

View attachment 75080

That is just horrible....

Why after six years of Republican Congressional control, haven't they passed a single anti-poverty bill?

Don't Republicans care?

LBJ passed welfare anti poverty laws and here we are 22 trillion dollars later with record numbers on welfare.

LBJ did not outlaw poverty, he only made it bearable

It is Republican supply side policies that ensured the path out of poverty was closed

FJO was like: Affirmative Action is for those who cant do for themselves or contribute to society because they're moochers

*I reveal that white women use AA more than anyone*

Yeah but I was talking about Negroes using AA.....Because white women are held to a different standard

:dance:

Captainbrainless.
Screw that racist pos. If they were white they'd be called racist conservatives but since they're black they are just impoverished & oppressed

There you go with the "If this then that" bullshit. If you had a point then you'd address anything other than calling names out of frustration lil guy
I did make my point. In fact I made 2.

1. They are the poster children for not paying attention in school.
2. You're a race obsessed pos.

Forum List

Back