PP already cashing in on humanitarian trafficking crisis created by Obama

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I told you PP was already there, grooming these kids for their jobs in the sex trade/human trafficking market:

"
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced a $350 million “funding opportunity” on Friday for residential care providers of the thousands of illegal alien minors crossing the U.S. border unaccompanied by parents. According to HHS, recipients of these grants are required to provide these illegal young people with “family planning services” and to deliver care in a manner that is “sensitive” to sexual orientation and gender identity."

HHS: Grantees Sheltering Illegal Alien Children Must Provide 'Family Planning Services'

BUMP. Though do not believe there is any "assistance" needed to send the kids into a nightmare....no amount of money is going to 'make it all better.' The kids are on a path to become criminals or victims, take your pick.

No one asked me, an American citizen if I was willing to have my tax dollars used in this fashion !!

We have AMERICAN CITIZENS that need help, they should come first !!

This is on our president, he totally created this crisis. He is the one that put the word out that minor illegals wouldn't be deported.

FUCK YOU OBAMA, I CURSE THE DAY YOU TOOK OFFICE !!

We might have American citizens in need but that doesn't matter to democrats who say that the future belongs to the illegals.

BUMP. Though do not believe there is any "assistance" needed to send the kids into a nightmare....no amount of money is going to 'make it all better.' The kids are on a path to become criminals or victims, take your pick.

What will it take for you to understand limitations and priorities ? We simply cannot save the world.

Forum List

Back