Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition

" What have you done so far? Oh right, nothing."

I have been helping American Patriots organise from very far far away....and perhaps funding various things again from very far far away....

So what have you done? Any rioting? Any looting? Beat up any 92 year old women? Moved OUT of your basement?

Translation: You haven't done shit.

You idiots claim there's a civil war and your contribution to it is throwing memes at people. Just like every other idiot fantasizing about a civil war.

" Translation: You haven't done shit."

No translation you NEVER tell The Enemy WHAT is being planned.

Come to red America douche, start tearing up shit, if the cops don't you we will.

View attachment 355546

Have you Transgendered yet?

View attachment 355548

Oh good. You can throw memes at people on the internet. But we both know you won't actually DO anything about this supposed civil war.

What have you done so far? Oh right, nothing.

"You can throw memes at people on the internet."

You mean like YOU did:
View attachment 355552

^^^^ EXCEPT being a Leftist you CANNOT do Memes, ALL Leftist Memes's are CRAP. We Rightists have the best Memes, like this for an example:

View attachment 355554

Right. Because there is no civil war. Just people doing nothing other than throwing memes at each other.

The great Civil War of 2020 that you idiots won't shut up about yet won't actually DO anything about either.

Come to red America douche, start tearing up shit, if the cops don't you we will.

View attachment 355546

View attachment 355548

Oh good. You can throw memes at people on the internet. But we both know you won't actually DO anything about this supposed civil war.

You mean like YOU did:
View attachment 355552

^^^^ EXCEPT being a Leftist you CANNOT do Memes, ALL Leftist Memes's are CRAP. We Rightists have the best Memes, like this for an example:

View attachment 355554

Right. Because there is no civil war. Just people doing nothing other than throwing memes at each other.

The great Civil War of 2020 that you idiots won't shut up about yet won't actually DO anything about either.

Do you have a TV? WTF do you call all the feral Blacks and filthy SJW Communists rioting and looting and torching things and trashing statues and attempting to set up their moronic Autonomous Zones and calls to abolish the police and prisons? WTF would you call all of that? Prelude to a Civil War.

Oh. So there are battle plans? Oh my god. That must mean this is serious.

Hahaha.

Keep laughing because the ONE's who LOVE America will be having the LAST laugh and the filthy Marxists will be oh I don't know, turned into Industrial Fertiliser....

View attachment 355546

View attachment 355548

You mean like YOU did:
View attachment 355552

View attachment 355554

Do you have a TV? WTF do you call all the feral Blacks and filthy SJW Communists rioting and looting and torching things and trashing statues and attempting to set up their moronic Autonomous Zones and calls to abolish the police and prisons? WTF would you call all of that? Prelude to a Civil War.

I thought we were already in a civil war? That's what the OP said.

Let me know when you right-wing nut jobs decide to do something about it. Because you and I both know that you're not going to do a single thing about it.

Oh. So there are battle plans? Oh my god. That must mean this is serious.

Hahaha.

Keep laughing because the ONE's who LOVE America will be having the LAST laugh and the filthy Marxists will be oh I don't know, turned into Industrial Fertiliser....

You idiots have been saying this for years. Still waiting. Nothing happening.

Must be the most peaceful civil war in the history of the world.

View attachment 355546

View attachment 355548

You mean like YOU did:
View attachment 355552

View attachment 355554

Let me know when you right-wing nut jobs decide to do something about it. Because you and I both know that you're not going to do a single thing about it.

No this is all the Prelude to Civil War v2. Like Civil War v1 which was all started by Democrats and their Black Slaves, Civil War v2 also started by Democrats and their Black Slaves.

No this is all the Prelude to Civil War v2. Like Civil War v1 which was all started by Democrats and their Black Slaves, Civil War v2 also started by Democrats and their Black Slaves.

Doesn't sound like you guys are very organized.

OP says we're in the civil war. You're saying that this is the prelude to it. Which is it? Maybe your top secret battle plans should make that clear.

Either way, do me a favor and wake me up when you guys actually do something and the battle starts.

Great, thanks.

View attachment 355546

View attachment 355548

You mean like YOU did:
View attachment 355552

View attachment 355554

At this point they are destroying their own cities which I applaud.
Let em move out into middle America and try that shit.
Do you really think they'll stand idly by while the scum destroy their neighborhoods and homes?
It'll be a bloodbath.
They'll have no idea whether the next door they kick in will have armed homeowners waiting for them.
Personally I'm not worried about them coming to my neighborhood since I live in Texas. They know better.

OP says we're in the civil war. You're saying that this is the prelude to it. Which is it? Maybe your top secret battle plans should make that clear.

Either way, do me a favor and wake me up when you guys actually do something and the battle starts.

Great, thanks.

These shitheads will never leave the inner city where there are no people to fight back.

Great, thanks.

These shitheads will never leave the inner city where there are no people to fight back.

Oh. So you mean you're not going to actually do anything and nothing is going to happen.

Thanks.

internet-reality.gif

It'll be a bloodbath.

Sure it will. Then you'll wake up from your little fantasy and come back to reality.

The reality where you're not going to do shit.

So why havent they left the inner cities?
They come here and i'll treat em like any other crook trying to break into my home.
And I'll have ample warning that they are coming,giving me plenty of time to prepare,hell,I might even leave the front door wide open as an invite.
They'll be met with this....
6C32FA6F-8C1C-420B-B037-4990AA3BCC62_1_201_a.jpeg

B67D85BF-8A8C-477E-8172-DC2F6E13A9A6.jpeg

Oh...thats .400 thick 4140 commercial heat treated steel.
With any luck they'll stack up at the door and I can get three in one shot.

It'll be a bloodbath.

Sure it will. Then you'll wake up from your little fantasy and come back to reality.

They come here and i'll treat em like any other crook trying to break into my home.
And I'll have ample warning that they are coming,giving me plenty of time to prepare,hell,I might even leave the front door wide open as an invite.
View attachment 355563
View attachment 355564

You're just fantasizing about going Pew Pew Pew.

You're not actually going to do anything.

Great, thanks.

Oh. So you mean you're not going to actually do anything and nothing is going to happen.

Thanks.

As I said ya fuken simplton.
As long as they stay in the inner city and destroy their own shit why would I want to stop them?
They're doing the job for me.

Great, thanks.

Thanks.

As I said ya fuken simplton.
As long as they stay in the inner city and destroy their own shit why would I want to stop them?
They're doing the job for me.

As I said, nothing is going to happen and there is no civil war.

It'll be a bloodbath.

View attachment 355563
View attachment 355564

You're just fantasizing about going Pew Pew Pew.

You're not actually going to do anything.

Hide and watch....
I'm sure you're good at that sort of thing.

It'll be a bloodbath.

Keep telling your same lie, and we'll call you a liar. We already had one gathering. Don't recall how many people were there but it might have been 100 or so, mostly armed locals standing by side with local police. Come on down scum, have your peaceful protest, anything else and if the police don't stop you we will. We already had meetings concerning this. YOU vermin are NOT tearing up our town. Now I know you filth will refuse to believe this but one cop was asked what the local police would do if they started looting or burning things and he said they would shoot them. So you filthy vermin bring you sorry hides to red America. Be real nice because you might be here for a long time.

Forum List

Back