Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition

...$10K to every black who'd like to return to Africa...no questions asked, no returns allowed. It would cost a lot but worth every penny in my opinion.
How much would it cost to put your racist ass on the next ice floe heading toward warmer waters?

Silly shit like this is just a distraction from real issues and possibly real efforts to improve things.

" How much would it cost to put your racist ass on the next ice floe heading toward warmer waters?"

If America shipped OUT 80% of the feral Blacks America would be better off, about 20% of Blacks are normal, the other 80% need to be shipped BACK to the land of their Ancestors ie. the African Continent. Again NOTHING racist about this, it's reality that they are feral and constant trouble, again I comment you do NOT have these problems with ANY other Ethnic group in America it's ONLY Blacks.
In a free republic, you can't send citizens away. That only happens with fascist dictators, like this guy. View attachment 355484

Here in this country we put criminals in prison unless they live where democrats are in power.

But you advocate shooting them. Okay. Considering they seem to HATE America enough to want to burn it down and considering they babble 24/7 about how proud they are to be of African origin you would THINK they would JUMP at the chance to leave the Evil America and return back to the land of their Ancestors Africa.

There's too many to jail. The only solution is to put them down. Will the people we pay taxes to do it, or do we have to get it done ourselves?

If we have to do it ourselves, the politicians go right along with the lawless rioters. They did nothing to protect us/supported the rioters, after all.
Here's the problem looking at it from Trump's position as president. He recognizes that if he steps in over the objections of the Democrat politicians, that will give them more ammunition to voice against him, making him out to be the opponent of protesters that want to see change. He also recognizes that it IS the responsibility of the Democrat Mayors and Governors to take charge of local issues such as is going on, thus making him reluctant to....again....give them fodder to complain to the Democrat followers base about.
Thus, the Democrats are hoping for him to step in, to claim he is against reforms and would then go down the impeachment route again. The Democrats, especially the Marxists among them, are also hoping for a rebellion by the armed populace, justifying their demands for disarming civilians, as China and Biden have called for and ensuring that the nation would be indeed, divided and easier to conquer.
We're kind of "between a rock and a hard place, as the old saying goes."
Where would the military stand in an armed rebellion, that depends.....Do you recall the picture and story of that Air Force Cadet that had his picture taken, holding up the inside of his cover (hat), depicting the words...."Communism will win?!" He was discharged for that. BUT.....how many pro-Communist personnel do we actually have in our military's ranks? We obviously don't know. One thing you can be sure of, the military would no doubt be itself, divided. A perfect time for China, North Korea and Russia to act against us.
My personal thought on how we should handle it...let the Civil War begin and hope for the best.

While I agree with some of your sentiments in a general sense, our President is obligated to act in the best interests of all Americans regardless of whether on not doing so costs him the White House. We as a nation and people seem to have forgotten that "self" is not "god" and sometimes the needs of others outweigh our own fucking egos and public image.

As for your speculation about the military, as a guardsman I can share that, at least in my own unit and associated other ones, a divide does exist but mainly between younger soldiers and some officers, along very heated political opinions as to whether they would stand with or against "go" orders, when and if they come down.
Personally, my preference when it comes to the president, would be for him to go ahead and act, however, I'm not an advisor to anyone and he's got difficult decisions to make.
As for the military, you've just pointed it out yourself...they too have heated political opinions as to whether they would go along with the orders, or not. Any order that's Constitutionally acceptable, they must do on the order, whether they like them or not. Any orders that are against the Constitution, or in the realm of a war crime, they can refuse.

...$10K to every black who'd like to return to Africa...no questions asked, no returns allowed. It would cost a lot but worth every penny in my opinion.
How much would it cost to put your racist ass on the next ice floe heading toward warmer waters?

Silly shit like this is just a distraction from real issues and possibly real efforts to improve things.

" How much would it cost to put your racist ass on the next ice floe heading toward warmer waters?"

If America shipped OUT 80% of the feral Blacks America would be better off, about 20% of Blacks are normal, the other 80% need to be shipped BACK to the land of their Ancestors ie. the African Continent. Again NOTHING racist about this, it's reality that they are feral and constant trouble, again I comment you do NOT have these problems with ANY other Ethnic group in America it's ONLY Blacks.
In a free republic, you can't send citizens away. That only happens with fascist dictators, like this guy. View attachment 355484

Here in this country we put criminals in prison unless they live where democrats are in power.

But you advocate shooting them. Okay. Considering they seem to HATE America enough to want to burn it down and considering they babble 24/7 about how proud they are to be of African origin you would THINK they would JUMP at the chance to leave the Evil America and return back to the land of their Ancestors Africa.
No I only advocate shooting criminals looting, burning and trying to hurt people.

$10K to every black who'd like to return to Africa...no questions asked, no returns allowed. It would cost a lot but worth every penny in my opinion.
Why would Africa be stupid enough to take them?

They wouldn't, and I have heard real African immigrants from Nigeria and Uganda specifically say that they go rid of these people deliberately, they sold them for a barrel of rum, because they were useless and destroyed shit. There are tribal issues of course, but when you talk to black people from other countries, they have little respect for American Blacks. Even most of the Jamaican women I have ever met wouldn't let an American Black man near them. They exclusively dated white guys and they got married to them.

Many Black Americans have allowed their culture to be destroyed and adopted a victim culture, or a thug culture and it's been to the detriment of their society. It's not a "racial" issue, because "race" is a bullshit construct of leftist apparatchiks.

There's too many to jail. The only solution is to put them down. Will the people we pay taxes to do it, or do we have to get it done ourselves?

If we have to do it ourselves, the politicians go right along with the lawless rioters. They did nothing to protect us/supported the rioters, after all.
Here's the problem looking at it from Trump's position as president. He recognizes that if he steps in over the objections of the Democrat politicians, that will give them more ammunition to voice against him, making him out to be the opponent of protesters that want to see change. He also recognizes that it IS the responsibility of the Democrat Mayors and Governors to take charge of local issues such as is going on, thus making him reluctant to....again....give them fodder to complain to the Democrat followers base about.
Thus, the Democrats are hoping for him to step in, to claim he is against reforms and would then go down the impeachment route again. The Democrats, especially the Marxists among them, are also hoping for a rebellion by the armed populace, justifying their demands for disarming civilians, as China and Biden have called for and ensuring that the nation would be indeed, divided and easier to conquer.
Where would the military stand in an armed rebellion, that depends.....Do you recall the picture and story of that Air Force Cadet that had his picture taken, holding up the inside of his cover (hat), depicting the words...."Communism will win?!" He was discharged for that. BUT.....how many pro-Communist personnel do we actually have in our military's ranks? We obviously don't know. One thing you can be sure of, the military would no doubt be itself, divided. A perfect time for China, North Korea and Russia to act against us.
My personal thought on how we should handle it...let the Civil War begin and hope for the best.

While I agree with some of your sentiments in a general sense, our President is obligated to act in the best interests of all Americans regardless of whether on not doing so costs him the White House. We as a nation and people seem to have forgotten that "self" is not "god" and sometimes the needs of others outweigh our own fucking egos and public image.

As for your speculation about the military, as a guardsman I can share that, at least in my own unit and associated other ones, a divide does exist but mainly between younger soldiers and some officers, along very heated political opinions as to whether they would stand with or against "go" orders, when and if they come down.
Personally, my preference when it comes to the president, would be for him to go ahead and act, however, I'm not an advisor to anyone and he's got difficult decisions to make.
As for the military, you've just pointed it out yourself...they too have heated political opinions as to whether they would go along with the orders, or not. Any order that's Constitutionally acceptable, they must do on the order, whether they like them or not. Any orders that are against the Constitution, or in the realm of a war crime, they can refuse.

While that's normally the case, speaking to the oath of enlistment, we live in a time when up is no longer up and some believe gravity has been reversed to conform with their political ideologies. And then there's different interpretations of the legality of an order based on one's own political beliefs and media disinformation. Nothing, it seems, is cut and dry in June 2020AD. Myself and many others stand by that oath, however, we also solemnly stand with our President. Decisions, decisions.

Trump doesn't realize that squashing these rioters will guarantee a win by the silent majority.

It's the infamous "independents" his advisors keep pounding into his head that supposedly will decide this election. I don't believe there is such a thing anymore in our polarized world. He's better off letting the Rat governors take the beating for doing nothing...then after Jan, 2021 the WHIP comes down (how about that for a "racist" buzzword.....sometimes I can't help myself). :lol:

Yes.Time for Regular Am

Yes. It is time for Regular Americans to arm and fight. If someone tries to loot your store ,SHOOT. Jump on your car? RUN them DOWN.

$10K to every black who'd like to return to Africa...no questions asked, no returns allowed. It would cost a lot but worth every penny in my opinion.
Why would Africa be stupid enough to take them?

They wouldn't, and I have heard real African immigrants from Nigeria and Uganda specifically say that they go rid of these people deliberately, they sold them for a barrel of rum, because they were useless and destroyed shit. There are tribal issues of course, but when you talk to black people from other countries, they have little respect for American Blacks. Even most of the Jamaican women I have ever met wouldn't let an American Black man near them. They exclusively dated white guys and they got married to them.

Many Black Americans have allowed their culture to be destroyed and adopted a victim culture, or a thug culture and it's been to the detriment of their society. It's not a "racial" issue, because "race" is a bullshit construct of leftist apparatchiks.

Harsh words.

True words. But harsh.

Maybe those are the hard words everybody needs to hear.

While that's normally the case, speaking to the oath of enlistment, we live in a time when up is no longer up and some believe gravity has been reversed to conform with their political ideologies. And then there's different interpretations of the legality of an order based on one's own political beliefs and media disinformation. Nothing, it seems, is cut and dry in June 2020AD. Myself and many others stand by that oath, however, we also solemnly stand with our President. Decisions, decisions.
Agreed. I put in a career because of our Constitution and its freedoms and I would also stand with the president, if he'd get off his ass and implement the Insurrection Act and shut this nonsense down and if it generated a Civil War, then so be it.

Where would the military stand in an armed rebellion? That depends.....Do you recall the picture and story of that Air Force Cadet graduate that had his picture taken, holding up the inside of his cover (hat), depicting the words...."Communism will win.!" He was discharged for that. BUT.....how many pro-Communist personnel do we actually have in our military's ranks? We obviously don't know. One thing you can be sure of, the military would no doubt be itself, divided. A perfect time for China, North Korea and Russia to act against us.

You are correct that Trump is in a very complicated position and also he is fighting three fronts - the Democrats aka Communists, the MSM slugs and the Never Trumpers in the Republican Party, the latter have NO problem even siding with the BLM thugs aka Black Supremacists eg. Mitt Romney joining them marching.

The BLM thugs with the SJW aka Antifa aka Marxist filth are now on the verge of going TOTALLY ROGUE, before they were out of control but were staying within some type of limits of rioting, looting and pulling statues down, they are now threatening to begin burning the place down and well you NEVER interupt The Enemy when they are in the process of destroying themselves. What I mean is that you are going to have to LET them start burning the place down, actually it should be ENCOURAGED. When this starts to happen Trump then is given the excuse to perhaps invoke The Insurrection Act, if he does this he CAN bring in the Active Military to put down the Insurrection. However from your above comments, here is the problem:

"BUT.....how many pro-Communist personnel do we actually have in our military's ranks? We obviously don't know."

Also Obama removed MANY Patriotic Generals and replaced them with SJW Generals who encourage Transgenders in the military and Heterosexual soldiers to wear high heels and put on lipstick to SHOW how tolerant they are etc and so yes how many are Pro-Communist, how many would refuse to put the Insurrection down or EVEN worse HELP the Insurrection?

The way it's going, it could bring on a resurgence of the klan. I didn't like them the 1st time around.

The Klan is all undercover FBI agents these days....RICO did it and is about to happen to BLM....They ain't the Panthers and soon they'll know it....the Panthers at least were somewhat good for the black inner-cities with food banks and free clinics. STill, when Cleaver, Rap Brown, (the pos who burned my city), and Stokely were put away, that was over.

No... You're wrong.

First of all, way back in the early 1900's when you had whole neighborhoods divided by ethnic lines, Like Krauts, Pollack, WOPs, Slavs, Mics and ****'s, you had serious violent crime, burglaries, murders, rapes and gang violence. It just wasn't something that benefited any political power so it wasn't used to create further division in the news papers. There were black areas also, and you did not have the black on black crime you do now. For that matter most blacks still lived on share cropper plantations. (Communist style farms, where the "government" or landowner, set prices, rented you land, and you couldn't possibly profit. Sound familiar?) There were plenty of whites on these plantations also, an employer of mine who served in Korea wandered behind his grandmother in bare feet as she stuffed a bag full of cotton in the late 20's. You can't imagine the poverty and struggle to live just 100 years ago.

Yet "racial" tension was nothing like it is now. Crime is no where near as savage, and it's not limited to blacks. Go to an illegal immigrant community, a trailer park full of white trash meth heads, or an indian reservation.

It's not just blacks. Everyone has the capacity to be a piece of shit. From my own experience in the prison system, I can honestly say I judge people with tattoos more harshly than anything else.

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

enhanced-buzz-wide-7862-1430255474-13.jpg

Whether or not we patriotic, God fearing, family loving Americans are being led into a trap of violence by the radical left, "shit" is about to go down out there in the form of everyday law-abiding citizens applying the use of deadly force with biblical levels of extreme prejudice. Lest we forget, chaos in the streets benefits democratic party radical political cultists in whatever form it takes because Americans killing Americans ramps up the already ungodly pressure on our POTUS to take sweeping military action.

All of that cautionary crap being said, payback in some form is looming on the horizon over all our heads. Payback for cable news lying non-stop to disinform and befuddle us, payback for the mobs threatening and killing our fellow countrymen unchecked. Payback for the across the board assault on the American traditions and rule of law we all love and depend on for survival, and payback for the democrat and republican elected politicians who have either outright sanctioned violence against us and our property or who have stood by and let it all go down. Bittersweet will be that vengeance for when Americans raise the sword against fellow Americans no victory can taste good.

does thinking about murdering millions of people simply because they are not right wing fascist pieces of shit give you a hard on?

did you have an orgasm as you wrote that?

No I only advocate shooting criminals looting, burning and trying to hurt people.

So what happens to those who are DIRECTING the mob BUT not looting, burning etc The entire feral mob is no way are directing this they are being given INSTRUCTIONS and so if you shoot THIS feral mob, then another feral mob will replace them, it will basically be endless, without end because those DIRECTING them can generate new feral mobs whenever they want to.

UCMJ is very specific about disobeying a direct order, especially from the upper brass much less the CIC. When the 82nd AB took over the streets of Detroit, the rioters knew by looking at them (several Vietnam combat Vets) that they'd bayonet their asses if they messed with them. That riot couldn't be controlled by Detroit cops, state police, county mounties....When Romney asked LBJ for Federal troops Johnson told him he'd have to declare an "insurrection"...that cancels every insurance policy for damages. Romney told him to suck it and called in the NG who shot everybody in sight. Finally the Texan relented and AB came in. Civilians for the most part have no idea what US combat troops look like when they begin to maneuver....it'll scare the shit out of even the hardcore....no place to run, no place to hide.

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

enhanced-buzz-wide-7862-1430255474-13.jpg

That photo speaks volumes. No comment is needed.

We must do everything possible to avoid any violence between those dear sweet young gentlemen's ethnicity and the other ethnicities in this country,

Many people (including me) believe that social stability in this country will continue to worsen as the Euro-American population continues to shrink.

We can only hope that some future president will host a harmonious meeting with representatives of every ethnicity and come up with a PEACEFUL plan to divide up the country so that each ethnicity can live with people who share a common culture.

Forum List

Back