Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

enhanced-buzz-wide-7862-1430255474-13.jpg

Whether or not we patriotic, God fearing, family loving Americans are being led into a trap of violence by the radical left, "shit" is about to go down out there in the form of everyday law-abiding citizens applying the use of deadly force with biblical levels of extreme prejudice. Lest we forget, chaos in the streets benefits democratic party radical political cultists in whatever form it takes because Americans killing Americans ramps up the already ungodly pressure on our POTUS to take sweeping military action.

All of that cautionary crap being said, payback in some form is looming on the horizon over all our heads. Payback for cable news lying non-stop to disinform and befuddle us, payback for the mobs threatening and killing our fellow countrymen unchecked. Payback for the across the board assault on the American traditions and rule of law we all love and depend on for survival, and payback for the democrat and republican elected politicians who have either outright sanctioned violence against us and our property or who have stood by and let it all go down. Bittersweet will be that vengeance for when Americans raise the sword against fellow Americans no victory can taste good.

Oh, the drama....

Unbunch your panties and calm down. You're not going to take to the streets and start shooting every person who's skin tone frightens you because even in your dotage you know how quickly you would be brought to heel and locked up (at best).

We are not in a civil war. We will come through this period of unrest as we've come through others.

They burned Detroit two months before I shipped out to the ROV....shut your weasely wormy mouth boy.

...$10K to every black who'd like to return to Africa...no questions asked, no returns allowed. It would cost a lot but worth every penny in my opinion.
How much would it cost to put your racist ass on the next ice floe heading toward warmer waters?

Silly shit like this is just a distraction from real issues and possibly real efforts to improve things.

In case you haven't noticed or are firmly encased in bubble wrap, our second Civil War is now underway. The "protests" are increasing, not dying down, because nobody can figure out how to stop it. The old way is to mow down a couple hundred fools and leave their corpses to rot in the heat.....that smell is one you'll never forget. Short of that, maybe some dogs....nah, the media rodents would get hysterical if a German Shepherd lit into a looter...."how could they!?!" We could wait until all the stores are looted and there's nothing left to steal or until all the cities are on fire. OR, how about you boys with your AR-15s go out and stop it. The cops don't dare, the politicians couldn't care less as long as it ain't their neighborhoods. The communists love it, say nothing as it goes on, but are also in hiding from those they dream of as being "revolutionaries"....a fond distant memory of their antiwar days their leaders sent us to fight and then decided not to win. Seems pretty simple to me...it will end when Americans have had enough and go total-vigilante. Don't think it can't happen....I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened already?

Hopefully they will all show up and vote out Republicans this November.

Some have taken to quoting MLK on riots as the "the language of the unheard," of the oppressed and downtrodden.

Specifically, he said:

“...riots are socially destructive and self-defeating. I'm still convinced that nonviolence is the most potent weapon available to oppressed people in their struggle for freedom and justice. I feel that violence will only create more social problems than they will solve.”
Lest you think this is to deny the reality of brutal injustice that often feeds such a response, he finished these remarks with a bit of prescience:

“And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again.”
Personally, I don't care if you imbeciles elect Biden. I'm done with the lot of you and ready to meet my maker.

Some have taken to quoting MLK on riots as the "the language of the unheard," of the oppressed and downtrodden.

Specifically, he said:

“...riots are socially destructive and self-defeating. I'm still convinced that nonviolence is the most potent weapon available to oppressed people in their struggle for freedom and justice. I feel that violence will only create more social problems than they will solve.”
Lest you think this is to deny the reality of brutal injustice that often feeds such a response, he finished these remarks with a bit of prescience:

“And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again.”
You'll be thrilled when they confiscate your stocks and bank accounts to pay for reparations.

Specifically, he said:

Personally, I don't care if you imbeciles elect Biden. I'm done with the lot of you and ready to meet my maker.
God speed.

Look, man. We can't always take the high road while the enemy is unbound by principles or ethics.
Yeah, I hear that one from both ends all the time. For years and years now.

I guess it's a lot easier than doing the heavy lifting of communicating and working through our problems as a country.

...$10K to every black who'd like to return to Africa...no questions asked, no returns allowed. It would cost a lot but worth every penny in my opinion.
How much would it cost to put your racist ass on the next ice floe heading toward warmer waters?

Silly shit like this is just a distraction from real issues and possibly real efforts to improve things.
How much would it cost yo to undo the damage to property?
Like myself, you must live in a very comfortable neighborhood.

Fully armed and ready for war... again!

Specifically, he said:

You'll be thrilled when they confiscate your stocks and bank accounts to pay for reparations.
They won't take from my bank account. It'll be just like the stimulus we all got only you and I won't get anything. Only black people will. And no Ben Carson won't get a dime. He makes too much. Only blacks who make under 6 figures get reparations.

They only make up like 10% of our population. If we could send everyone a check because of corona that's proof we could easily pay blacks the reparations we owe them.

Specifically, he said:

They won't take from my bank account. It'll be just like the stimulus we all got only you and I won't get anything. Only black people will. And no Ben Carson won't get a dime. He makes too much. Only blacks who make under 6 figures get reparations.

They only make up like 10% of our population. If we could send everyone a check because of corona that's proof we could easily pay blacks the reparations we owe them.
I'm glad the families who sold them will pay them.

Why would Africa be stupid enough to take them?

Imagine your typical ghetto trash US black confronted with an Idi Amin who wants to EAT him. :lol:

No jungle-fever white Becky forced into sodomy and passed around, knocked up, beaten up, and left to fend for herself. No more tall boys, no more reefer-fueled laying around eating EBT junk food...nope...just running from the lions and being laughed at by the monkeys.....we have to make this happen!

Specifically, he said:

"We" owe blacks nothing. However, if it aids you in skewering yourself on your own sword of white guilt let Congress mail a shovel to every black American who feels they are owed something so they can then proceed to dig up all our slave owning ancestors and pillage their graves for whatever loot they can steal off those dusty corpses. While they're doing that, we will over watch those burial grounds and rightly protect our ancestor's graves with lethal force. A few grains of lead in reparations could go very far.

Specifically, he said:

"We" owe blacks nothing. However, if it aids you in skewering yourself on your own sword of white guilt let Congress mail a shovel to every black American who feels they are owed something so they can then proceed to dig up all our slave owning ancestors and pillage their graves for whatever loot they can steal off those dusty corpses. While they're doing that, we will over watch those burial grounds and rightly protect our ancestor's graves with lethal force. A few grains of lead in reparations could go very far.
50 years of inter-generational welfare didn't cover the cost of being deprived of being murdered in an inter-tribal war?

There's too many to jail. The only solution is to put them down. Will the people we pay taxes to do it, or do we have to get it done ourselves?

If we have to do it ourselves, the politicians go right along with the lawless rioters. They did nothing to protect us/supported the rioters, after all.

One of the most beautiful sounds in the world is the sound of a gun shot ;)

There's too many to jail. The only solution is to put them down. Will the people we pay taxes to do it, or do we have to get it done ourselves?

If we have to do it ourselves, the politicians go right along with the lawless rioters. They did nothing to protect us/supported the rioters, after all.

One of the most beautiful sounds in the world is the sound of a gun shot ;)

It's the smell, really, in my case. Shivers and all that.

Forum List

Back