Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition

No this is all the Prelude to Civil War v2. Like Civil War v1 which was all started by Democrats and their Black Slaves, Civil War v2 also started by Democrats and their Black Slaves.

Doesn't sound like you guys are very organized.

OP says we're in the civil war. You're saying that this is the prelude to it. Which is it? Maybe your top secret battle plans should make that clear.

Either way, do me a favor and wake me up when you guys actually do something and the battle starts.

Great, thanks.

These shitheads will never leave the inner city where there are no people to fight back.

Oh. So you mean you're not going to actually do anything and nothing is going to happen.

Thanks.

As I said ya fuken simplton.
As long as they stay in the inner city and destroy their own shit why would I want to stop them?
They're doing the job for me.

As I said, nothing is going to happen and there is no civil war.
Already started liar. By those like you. Lying treasonous filth.

It'll be a bloodbath.

Sure it will. Then you'll wake up from your little fantasy and come back to reality.

The reality where you're not going to do shit.

So why havent they left the inner cities?
They come here and i'll treat em like any other crook trying to break into my home.
And I'll have ample warning that they are coming,giving me plenty of time to prepare,hell,I might even leave the front door wide open as an invite.
They'll be met with this....
View attachment 355563
View attachment 355564
Oh...thats .400 thick 4140 commercial heat treated steel.
With any luck they'll stack up at the door and I can get three in one shot.

You're just fantasizing about going Pew Pew Pew.

You're not actually going to do anything.

Hide and watch....
I'm sure you're good at that sort of thing.

Nothing to hide from. You're not doing anything.

Trump doesn't realize that squashing these rioters will guarantee a win by the silent majority.

It's the infamous "independents" his advisors keep pounding into his head that supposedly will decide this election. I don't believe there is such a thing anymore in our polarized world. He's better off letting the Rat governors take the beating for doing nothing...then after Jan, 2021 the WHIP comes down (how about that for a "racist" buzzword.....sometimes I can't help myself). :lol:
Independents and Center of Left Democrats are staying away from Facebook groups because of Liberal madness.
In term of governors taking the rap, you are correct because the sound bite idiots are concerned with tone of voice and not law or facts.

It'll be a bloodbath.

Sure it will. Then you'll wake up from your little fantasy and come back to reality.

Keep telling your same lie, and we'll call you a liar. We already had one gathering. Don't recall how many people were there but it might have been 100 or so, mostly armed locals standing by side with local police. Come on down scum, have your peaceful protest, anything else and if the police don't stop you we will. We already had meetings concerning this. YOU vermin are NOT tearing up our town. Now I know you filth will refuse to believe this but one cop was asked what the local police would do if they started looting or burning things and he said they would shoot them. So you filthy vermin bring you sorry hides to red America. Be real nice because you might be here for a long time.

At least until their families come to retrieve the bodies.

Keep telling your same lie, and we'll call you a liar. We already had one gathering. Don't recall how many people were there but it might have been 100 or so, mostly armed locals standing by side with local police. Come on down scum, have your peaceful protest, anything else and if the police don't stop you we will. We already had meetings concerning this. YOU vermin are NOT tearing up our town. Now I know you filth will refuse to believe this but one cop was asked what the local police would do if they started looting or burning things and he said they would shoot them. So you filthy vermin bring you sorry hides to red America. Be real nice because you might be here for a long time.

So....you've done nothing. Got it.

It'll be a bloodbath.

They come here and i'll treat em like any other crook trying to break into my home.
And I'll have ample warning that they are coming,giving me plenty of time to prepare,hell,I might even leave the front door wide open as an invite.
View attachment 355563
View attachment 355564

Hide and watch....

Well come on down!!!
You can join your looter buddies and score some easy shit in the burbs.

No reason to do anything liar. The criminals didn't like seeing all the guns and decided to move on. Now if they were gonna have a peaceful protest I wonder why they didn't stay? We stayed there all night to make sure but they left. So as I said ya troll pos, there was to need to do anything. Just like happens a lot of the time, in reality, when you show the criminals your gun they have a sudden change of heart.

It'll be a bloodbath.

View attachment 355563
View attachment 355564

Hide and watch....

Well come on down!!!
You can join your looter buddies and score some easy shit in the burbs.

You got a few things wrong there.

1. I don't loot and I don't support looting.

2. You're not going to do anything.

All talk. No action. Sit down and take your meds.

Come to red America douche, start tearing up shit, if the cops don't you we will.

View attachment 355546

Have you Transgendered yet?

View attachment 355548

Oh good. You can throw memes at people on the internet. But we both know you won't actually DO anything about this supposed civil war.

What have you done so far? Oh right, nothing.

"You can throw memes at people on the internet."

You mean like YOU did:
View attachment 355552

^^^^ EXCEPT being a Leftist you CANNOT do Memes, ALL Leftist Memes's are CRAP. We Rightists have the best Memes, like this for an example:

View attachment 355554

Right. Because there is no civil war. Just people doing nothing other than throwing memes at each other.

The great Civil War of 2020 that you idiots won't shut up about yet won't actually DO anything about either.
It's just your city hasn't been hit yet.

No reason to do anything liar. The criminals didn't like seeing all the guns and decided to move on. Now if they were gonna have a peaceful protest I wonder why they didn't stay? We stayed there all night to make sure but they left. So as I said ya troll pos, there was to need to do anything. Just like happens a lot of the time, in reality, when you show the criminals your gun they have a sudden change of heart.

So you didn't shoot anyone in the great Civil War of 2020.

Super peaceful civil war lead by a bunch of idiots who don't actually do anything.

The Nassau County Executive told the Nassau County Police Commissioner to stay away from protests and the Nassau County Police Commissioner told the Nassau County Executive to fuck off.

So you didn't shoot anyone in the great Civil War of 2020.

Super peaceful civil war lead by a bunch of idiots who don't actually do anything.
As I keep telling you the vermin went elsewhere, we had nothing to do which was the desired outcome. You see unlike scum like you we don't start trouble.

Maybe you should explain that to Lucy Hamilton. She says that this is the PRELUDE to the war, not that the war has actually started.

Maybe you guys could clarify this in the secret battle plans that I now know about.
Sorry I got nothing to say to her.

Sounds like you two need to get organized. Can't even decide on whether or not the civil war has started yet.

Oh my god! The Civil War already started?!

How many enemies have you taken out?

How about you HereWeGoAgain? How many have you gotten?
Well I've told you at least 3 or 4 times now that the scum decided to go elsewhere and you keep repeating your same BS crap. You're just a troll and not a good one. Unlike criminal scum like you we don't shoot people for no reason.

As I keep telling you the vermin went elsewhere, we had nothing to do which was the desired outcome. You see unlike scum like you we don't start trouble.

You had nothing to do and you did nothing.

Got it.

Whew, that's a relief. For a moment there I thought something was actually going to happen.

Maybe you should explain that to Lucy Hamilton. She says that this is the PRELUDE to the war, not that the war has actually started.

Maybe you guys could clarify this in the secret battle plans that I now know about.
Sorry I got nothing to say to her.

Sounds like you two need to get organized. Can't even decide on whether or not the civil war has started yet.
We are organized locally, scumbag, he doesn't live close to me. But our town is organized. Now repeat it all again shit stain.

You had nothing to do and you did nothing.

Got it.

Whew, that's a relief. For a moment there I thought something was actually going to happen.
We thought so to, but since they were coward bed wetters like you, they ran.

Forum List

Back