Pray For The Children! Drag Queens/Pedophiles To Visit Primary Schools In Bid To End Intolerance

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is so wrong on all fronts and we must oppose this dastardly deed these child predators are attempting to do. It's degeneracy! It's evil as these disciples of Satan attempt to corrupt the minds of innocent children through indoctrination at a very young age. As a man of faith and moral conscious, I encourage you to help protect these children from these homosexuals/pedophiles by calling the school boards to protest against them being near children due to their mentally unstable nature. You'll be doing it for the love of God and you'll be doing it out of love for the children. God bless!

www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/25/drag-queens-schools-end-intolerance/

Why would pedophiles be dragged to see children? Does anyone actually believe this nonsense? Cuz I know a pizza parlor where you can get sex.

Why would pedophiles be dragged to see children? Does anyone actually believe this nonsense? Cuz I know a pizza parlor where you can get sex.
seeing how that's what's happening and what was posted, you can stop pretending now.

As a gender fluid person I find this really sicking that you'd attack good people for wanting to educate children.

So you think women and people that want to be women are a threat to our children? I think children would be better off without all this violent mucho crap personally.

As a gender fluid person I find this really sicking that you'd attack good people for wanting to educate children.

So you think women and people that want to be women are a threat to our children? I think children would be better off without all this violent mucho crap personally.
as a mentally ill person you should stay away from children

Sorry Matthew...no one wants you around their children.
Mucho,diluted...what's the next word you're going to mangle?

Omfg @ "gender fluid", you're mental

For a few years about a decade ago I was an Assistant teacher at earl boyles elementary in Portland. Of course, at the time I was conservative but who's to say I couldn't go back to it. ;)

For a few years about a decade ago I was an Assistant teacher at earl boyles elementary in Portland. Of course, at the time I was conservative but who's to say I couldn't go back to it. ;)
when did they fire you?

That's down right distressing...oh it's Oregon. Never mind

"Cuz I know a pizza parlor where you can get sex."

Is that with or sans anchovies? :popcorn:

Hey Bruce_T_Laney have you heard of this? :omg:

spongebob_anchovies_by_sotf-d657vna.jpg

Forum List

Back