🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prayer meeting at USMB

My prayer for the children of God on USMB today according to Numbers 6:24,25,26

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

For those participating here in morning bible reading, praise and prayer -
please agree in prayer with me for:

S. that both his parents will be healed and made well and that God will restore their strength, clarity of mind, health and bless their home with His peace, love and joy and send his angels to encamp about them and protect them and minister to them.

Lost loved ones who are not yet saved for all USMB Christians that God will keep them safe and send laborers across their paths to speak to them about Jesus Christ.

USMB that God will send forth His holy warring angels to demolish the strongholds Satan has built up to blind the minds of the people, that they will cast down every imagination that exalts itself against the knowledge of Jesus Christ. That God will silence the mockers and cause those who sin with their tongues to be ashamed and repent. That the Holy Spirit will convict the backslider to return to the LORD and that He will go forth and draw those who have not yet come to Christ - that all might experience the love of Jesus Christ and receive Him into their hearts. That the LORD would touch the bodies of those who are sick on USMB and heal them from the crown of their heads to the soles of their feet, that they might know the mercies of the LORD and see His goodness and His kindness. That God would meet their financial needs as they seek His Kingdom first. That the owners,Admin moderators and all those volunteering time to the board would encounter Jesus Christ in a powerful way and receive a blessing from Him. That the LORD would send his angels to protect the people of USMB and that the enemy would be cut off from destroying them and their loved ones. That the Holy Spirit would move mightily upon this board and draw all those who are heirs to salvation.

I thank Jesus for the keys to the kingdom and bind Satan in Jesus name. I come against the spirits he has sent to this board to destroy the souls of men and women. I bind the spirit of witchcraft, control, divination, strife, hatred, slander, division, death, murder, slander, unbelief, bitterness, envy, wrath, seditions, heaviness, lethargy, oppression, grief, lust, jealousy, critical spirits, anti-semitism, hindering spirits and all spirits that are sent by the enemy to create chaos, disorder and the destruction of mens souls, In Jesus name. I break every word spoken against any member of the USMB that has been spoken by any human spirit, evil spirit or person practicing witchcraft / the occult. I condemn the tongues of those who have risen up in judgment against the servants of the LORD as our righteousness is from God. It is written. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. I seal this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ and with the Blood of Jesus Christ.

Remember our communities, our churches, our church leaders, our cities, our nation, the nations of the world - including Kurdistan and for the people living there - that God would save their lives and raise up a standard against the enemy that is seeking to devour them. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Pray for the salvation of all the Jews on USMB and the Gentiles - that the LORD will send more laborers to cross their paths wherever they are, wherever they go, that they may hear the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and receive it with great joy.

Have a blessed day, Beloved!

Last edited:
hope-in-the-lord.gif

They got 50 bucks from my mother for a little piece of plastic with that saying on it. Little old ladies without a lot of money are their main source of their millions of dollars in donations.
Who is they? Are you saying Jeri is they? Jeri is a religious person, and is unafraid to say so on these boards. And the loons come out and attack her, like yourself for doing so....................For what purpose? Are you an atheist..................or do you just enjoy insulting all who say they believe in God?

Jeri is a much better person than me................She is polite to you heathens..................Me..................Not so much heathen.
She accepts the "heathens" but she judges Christians and tells them how offensive they are by appearances, not deeds or arguments. Hypocrite of the first water

she has advocated for several false prophets.....faith healers and pentecostals seem to be her favorites
I have no problem with faith healers and pentecostals but judging on appearances is kinda rule number one and she became terribly offended and freaked out by the avatar I have which is one of the reasons I have it. I would rather weed out the riff raff who do such things so I know who are the good ears of corn

She holds her own services in front of the mirror. It is the only person who agrees with her. If she wants a congregation she just sets up a room of mirrors.

She once told us she once worked for that religious flim flam man benny hinn
Are you serious???

Yes
I did try at one point in time in my life to tune in to his program to see what he was all about but man oh man did I get a bad feeling about him. Maybe it is his accent and delivery but I got a bad vibe from that dude.

She holds her own services in front of the mirror. It is the only person who agrees with her. If she wants a congregation she just sets up a room of mirrors.

Are you serious???

Yes
I did try at one point in time in my life to tune in to his program to see what he was all about but man oh man did I get a bad feeling about him. Maybe it is his accent and delivery but I got a bad vibe from that dude.

Last edited:

Are you serious???

Yes

I know all about the investigation by sen. Grassley. I would rather not get into that argument and aspect.

Are you serious???

Yes

I know all about the investigation by sen. Grassley. I would rather not get into that argument and aspect.

Pentacostal Fire Page 45 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Prayers are open for all - anyone who wants to post their prayers feel free to do so - same for prayer requests - see you tomorrow - God willing!
Screen-shot-2011-09-08-at-7.11.37-PM.png

To the Powers that Be (whether such "power" should have ever fallen into your collective 'hands' or not), I pray that you come together for the sake of human dignity and strive to open the eyes of those for whom the reliance on some mythical scapegoat (such as "Satan") has played into their common displacement of human responsibility for the many perceived 'evils' of the world. This I pray in the name of Sanity.

Amen and amen.

I wanted to thank Guno for finding the Pentacostal Fire thread and the song on page 45 - He Abides! I am amazed at how the LORD found this song for me! I was thinking of it the other morning and didn't see it on the you tube worship music as there is a shift towards more modern music and I wanted music that would usher in the presence of the LORD for the prayer meetings. So Guno posted my Pentacostal Fire thread on this thread and I look at the page he selected - Page 45 and guess what I find? He Abides! God blessed me and used the devil to do it! Hallelujah!

As for Benny Hinn - I was a intercessor at his early morning Saturday meetings years ago. I was never on his staff, never worked for his church other than for children's ministry - teaching Sunday School. Don't know where Guno got the idea I was working for him - prayer intercessors do not get paid by man. We get our rewards from God!

Here is the song - I will use it in a future prayer meeting worship time - God willing! I love this song! I have sung it for the congregations at Church services many times - indeed it is the only song I sing for the people! Jesus said, If ye abide in me and my words abide in you you shall what you will and it shall be done unto you! Those who abide in Christ? Get their prayers answered! Glory to God!

she has advocated for several false prophets.....faith healers and pentecostals seem to be her favorites
I have no problem with faith healers and pentecostals but judging on appearances is kinda rule number one and she became terribly offended and freaked out by the avatar I have which is one of the reasons I have it. I would rather weed out the riff raff who do such things so I know who are the good ears of corn

Hi, TrinityPower, I want to apologize for my response to you. I came over tonight to tell you that I have taken you off of ignore because I cannot talk to you if you are on ignore! Neither can I read what you have to say! So I hope that you will accept my apology.

I do not understand the avatar thing - that is true - but there are many things people do that confuse me and yet if I don't listen to them - it's doubtful that would change. I do want to understand you and I don't want you to feel left out of anything. I hope you can forgive me for putting you on ignore and not speaking to you.

I see that you asked me on another thread if I liked Phil Driscoll? I do like his music. Do you? I want to invite you to come over in the morning and join the prayer meeting - whenever you can - if you could do it each day - that would be awesome. I have been doing this prayer meeting with my husband for some time - reading the Word 3 - 4 chapters each - praise and worship music - 5 - 6 songs and then prayer each morning.

Once or twice when we missed having it due to his schedule -I could tell a difference. I'm experiencing more of the presence of God since doing this style of meeting than I've experienced in all other prayer meetings. I'm not sure why but the effect is cumulative. It is like going from glory to glory. I'm now doing this one first (with USMB) so I have this prayer meeting and then have one with my husband afterwards and there is no question that God is drawing nearer in every aspect of my life. I am seeing answers to prayer the same day I ask!

I want you to try it and see if you do not find it to be a blessing for you too. I believe it will be. Have a nice evening.

Matthew 17 King James Version KJV Chapter 17 The Bible App Bible.com

1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.

7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.
8 And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.

9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatic, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

22 And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them,The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:
23 And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.
24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?
25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?
26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

Matthew 18 King James Version KJV Chapter 18 The Bible App Bible.com

1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

Last edited:

Powerful Testimony & Song
"Come on in the Room"

Chorus
Come on in the room,
come on in the room;
Jesus is my doctor
and He writes out all of my prescriptions,
He gives me all of my medicine in the room.

Chorus 2
There is joy, joy in the room,
joy in the room;
Jesus is my doctor
and He writes out all of my prescriptions,
He gives me all of my medicine in the room.

Georgia Mass Choir - Come on in the Room Lyrics

Verse 1:
(This morning when I rose),
I didn't have no doubt.

I didn't have no doubt.

I didn't have no doubt.

(I know the Lord) will take care of me,
(I know the Lord) will provide for me,
(and I know He will)
lead and guide me all the way,
yes, all the way.

Verse 2:
(I woke up this morning, I saw a brand new day),
I didn't have no doubt.

I didn't have no doubt.

I didn't have no doubt.

(and I know He will)
yes, all the way.

Verse 3:
(I woke up this morning with the Holy Ghost)
I didn't have no doubt.

(I woke up this morning with the Holy Ghost)
I didn't have no doubt.

(I got up this morning with the Holy Ghost)
I didn't have no doubt.

Vamp 1:
Felt like walking.

Vamp 2:
Felt like talking.

Vamp 3:
Felt like praying.

Vamp 4:
Felt like singing.

Vamp 5:
Felt like running.

Vamp 6:
Felt like shouting.

Ending:
(repeat as desired)

(And I know He will)
yes, all the way.

Mississippi Mass Choir - This Morning When I Rose Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Chorus:
I'm just holding on,
I'm just holding on,
I'm just holding on;
holding on and I won't let
go my faith, go my faith.

Verse 1:
I believe in the Father and His Son,
(holding on to my faith).
For I got the religion when I was very young,

I'm a Christian,
thank God, saved by grace,
I've had many hard trials running this race,
and I'm (holding on to my faith).

Chorus

Verse 2:
I've been ostracized
and I've been criticized yet I'm,

The things I have to suffer,
bring tears to my eyes,
yet I'm (holding on to my faith).

Vamp 1:
Satan is busy stirring up the wrath,
gathering stones to block my path.
My enemies inflicting all the hurt they can
by throwing their rocks and hiding their hands.

You dig one ditch, you better dig two,
for the trap you set just might be for you.
God put it in my heart and you can't take it,
my soul's on fire and your word can't harm me
and I am...

(Working) working,
(toiling) toiling,
(hoping) hoping,
(praying) praying,
(waiting) waiting,
(watching) watching,
(fasting) fasting,

(believing) believing.
(repeat as desired)

Holding on and I won't let

Chorus 2:
I'm just holding on,
oh, holding on to my faith.

I'm just holding on,
oh, holding on to my faith.

(You can't stop me) you can't stop me,
(you can't turn me) you can't turn me.
(You may forsake me) you may forsake me,
(you can't break me) you can't break me.

Oh no, no, I won't let go.
(repeat as desired)

Vamp 2:
I remember the day, I remember the hour,
the Lord saved me with His holy power.
Wish you had a been there when I came through,
the church was on fire with the Holy Ghost too.
I know for myself, I've been change,
the angels in heaven done signed my name.

In my feet.
(repeat as desired)

In my hands.
(repeat as desired)

In my heart.
(repeat as desired)

Vamp 3:
Hold on, hold on.

Vamp 4:
Hold on, hold on.

Ending: