🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pre-Existing Conditions: Don't Believe the Lies

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Republican Senate and House Candidates are claiming that are in favor of saving the Pre-Existing Conditions rule.

They are lying

The GOP House voted 70 times to kill the ACA and held a celebration in the Rose Garden the last time because they were CERTAIN that the Senate would kill it dead.

And the GOP Senate WOULD have save for ONE man. John McCain. And he is dead.

The next time it's gone. All those lying GOP Reps who claim to support PECs will vote to kill it and without the ACA the PEC rules is pointless..

Vote these lying creeps out if healthcare means anything at all to you

It's an important topic. Can you find the old thread?

No? It got buried in a sea of right wing threads?

Oh...

Have you EVER considered how different it might be if Big Ears had left the old system alone and concentrated on another program to help these "needy" folk?

The current system will collapse, it's what Big Ears wanted. He thought that when t did Bitchlary would step in and save the day with the NHS system you folks wanted all along. Elections suck eh?

Republican Senate and House Candidates are claiming that are in favor of saving the Pre-Existing Conditions rule.

They are lying

The GOP House voted 70 times to kill the ACA and held a celebration in the Rose Garden the last time because they were CERTAIN that the Senate would kill it dead.

The next time it's gone. All those lying GOP Reps who claim to support PECs will vote to kill it and without the ACA the PEC rules is pointless..

We all have conditions that are present at the time of birth, it all listed in the DNA so this is going to become the norm as far as insurance goes. So it is going to have to be addressed by law now or in the future.

Have you EVER considered how different it might be if Big Ears had left the old system alone and concentrated on another program to help these "needy" folk?

The "old system" was a friggin disaster

It left tens of millions (60?) uninsured

It was a major cause of bankruptcies

Left younger people just out of college with no healthcare

Had premiums going up FASTER than since the ACA began

Address the entire post son, not just the part of it that pricks your eyes. No, the old one WASN'T a disaster. Only the truly stupid condone 13000 max out of pockets.

They are lying

Does Obamacare cover the pre-existing condition of being a moron?

Do pre-existing morons get free therapy under Obamacare?

It left tens of millions (60?) uninsured

It was a major cause of bankruptcies

Left younger people just out of college with no healthcare

Had premiums going up FASTER than since the ACA began

Please provide a link showing 60M people were denied when buying health insurance.

They are lying

They are doing everything they can do to kill pre-existing condition coverage

Killing mandatory coverage was the first blow

Please provide a link showing 60M people were denied when buying health insurance.

Do not mischaracterize my post. Go back and read it again.

In 2009 51 million people had no health insurance

Number Of Americans With Health Insurance Fell In 2009

I don't have to go back and read it.
You made a claim.
I'm picturing people going to their mailboxes, opening envelopes containing letters stating their insurance is cancelled and returning their check for payment.

You made a claim.
I'm picturing people going to their mailboxes, opening envelopes containing letters stating their insurance is cancelled and returning their check for payment.

Regardless of what "you picture"...you are mischaracterizing what I said.

That would be....what's that word?

Oh yea. Dishonest.

And I even quoted it again for you.

Stop trolling

Do not mischaracterize my post. Go back and read it again.

In 2009 51 million people had no health insurance

Number Of Americans With Health Insurance Fell In 2009

You said what you said kid.

"It left tens of millions (60?) uninsured"

Prove it.
I DID moron.

Learn to read

LOL, no you didn't.
Are you in Health Care?

You made a claim.

Regardless of what "you picture"...you are mischaracterizing what I said.

That would be....what's that word?

Oh yea. Dishonest.

And I even quoted it again for you.

Stop trolling

Are you counting the people who were being forced by Obama's laws to purchase health insurance and after the strong arm tactics were removed made the choice not to purchase health insurance?
Because that would be dishonest.

Forum List

Back