Preach The Truth No Matter What

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark 16:15,16

The true Christian Preacher will preach repentance, holiness, departing from sin, fasting, prayer and sanctification. He will hold fast to the Word of God and confront false teaching when he sees it. The hireling will avoid confrontation for the sake of false unity. He will avoid preaching about God's Holiness and Purity and will refuse to confront false teachings. He will one day answer to God for that decision.

Preach the Truth No Matter the Cost. Without Holiness no one will see the LORD. As the Preacher in this radio message said - quoting a sign - If you run with the devil you cannot walk with God.

Live Holy and Preach the Truth. No matter the cost. Multitudes of souls are depending on someone speaking God's truth to them. Do not lie to people and tell them that grace will cover them as they sin their way to heaven or you will one day answer to God Almighty for it.

..Without holiness no one will see the LORD.

There is no consensus on what the truth is, even among Christ's followers, who said he WAS the truth.

Jerremiah, you are my sister in Christ, but what you preach on this forum is not the truth. Every time you launch an attack on the Catholic Church, you spread lies and scandal against your fellow Christians. Certainly,,you can see why this is counter-productive towards the cause of spreading the Gospels. When outsiders see Christians fighting among themselves, they view us with contempt.

There is no consensus on what the truth is, even among Christ's followers, who said he WAS the truth.

Jerremiah, you are my sister in Christ, but what you preach on this forum is not the truth. Every time you launch an attack on the Catholic Church, you spread lies and scandal against your fellow Christians. Certainly,,you can see why this is counter-productive towards the cause of spreading the Gospels. When outsiders see Christians fighting among themselves, they view us with contempt.

Blackrook, What I am preaching on this forum is the Word of God. I use the Word of God to establish God's Word vs. man's word. Man is fallible (yes, even the Pope is fallible) but God's Word is pure and infallible. I have pointed out on this forum that the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Institution is in direct contradiction with the Doctrine of Jesus Christ. There is no salvation through Mary. Mary is not "our mother." Mary was the mother of Jesus Christ and her own children who were born after Jesus was born. She was not / is not the mother of the world and she is in no way equal to God. There is no salvation through Mary. Mary is not our intercessor. Jesus Christ is.

The Holy Bible never teaches us to pray to Mary. The Holy Bible mentions no place called Purgatory. The Holy Bible never mentions a place called Limbo. Babies go to heaven when they die, not Limbo. Mary was not sinless. Mary believed on the Lord Jesus Christ for her salvation. Not herself. Mary was not a virgin when she died. She had other children after Jesus was born and therein it is a lie to teach that Mary was a "perpetual virgin." She was not and if she were here she would tell you so herself. There is no such teaching that ministers of the Gospel were forbidden to marry or eat meat on Friday. These are man made doctrines, not the Doctrine of Jesus Christ. The teachings which Catholicism holds fast to are not found in the Bible, Blackrook. For those who desire the truth, it can be found in the King James Holy Bible.

There is only salvation through Jesus Christ who died on the cross and Whom God raised from the dead on the 3rd day and is now seated at the right hand of the Father. There is only one advocate between God and man and that is Jesus Christ, not the Pope. There is no salvation through a religion - there is only salvation through Jesus Christ. Roman Catholicism teaches penance. The Word of God teaches us to "repent."

It is no wise an attack on the Roman Catholic people who are clearly unaware of the history of the religion they are following. I pray that the Roman Catholic people will learn the truth by studying the Word of God - even as the Bereans studied the Word of God and held fast to scripture rather than the teachings of any man - and this included the Apostle Paul. Paul commended the Bereans for studying the Scriptures and making sure that what he taught could be established in the holy Scriptures. Paul defended the Word of God and exposed false teachers even naming such as were opposed to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Stephen himself disputed with the Alexandrians (which is where the content of the corrupted Catholic translations of Bible originated from and why (one reason) that I admonish people to study from the King James Holy Bible rather than the corrupted translations).

It is written:
Then there arose certain of the synagogue, which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen.
Acts 6:9

When a person believes on the Lord Jesus Christ and is born again they become children of God. Your religion is teaching you that there is salvation without repentance of sins - followed by Baptism (baptizing babies is never taught in the King James Holy Bible - you must know what you are doing in order to repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be baptized) and believing on, confessing, and following Jesus Christ. There are many testimonies of Catholic priests, nuns, even Jesuits who searched the Scriptures for themselves and realized that they were not followers of Christ. These people repented, believed on the Lord Jesus Christ and were saved. Without exception, they all departed from the Roman Catholic Institution.

For the readers: A brief video that will explain the truth about a cult called the Alexandrians, the leader of that cult, whose name was Origen, and the attempt that was made to change God's Word by those who crept in amongst the real early church (which was not Catholic). As you can see, the King James Bible was preserved even as God did promise to "preserve His Word."

To further examine the evidence of the KJV Holy Bible vs. "other translations" see the links for Tracts which will show a list of Scriptures that have been changed or deleted in the other translations. The only Bible that has preserved the Word of God is the King James Version Holy Bible. If you click the other links at top of page you'll find more material, information and books on the subject.

AVPublications - Thank you for visiting!

Last edited:
"Preach The Truth No Matter What"

Translation:

Preach subjective religious dogma no matter the facts and truth.
No, quote the King James Holy Bible which is the preserved Holy Word of God. God's Word is pure.
It is written:

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
Hebrews 4:12

King James Version (KJV)

You are mistaken. There is a consensus on what the truth is - among born again believers, Blackrook.

It is written:

John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and

Romans 3:3, 4 King James Version (KJV)
3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Please pray for these people who are speaking out. They are not too far from the kingdom of heaven now in realizing that error is abounding within their own religion. The next step is to agree with the King James Holy Bible and depart from an institution that is steeped in error and leading people to hell.

Breakaway Catholic group accuses pope of spreading errors

Francis fueled those criticisms this month during an off-the-cuff session with Rome priests and laity, where he criticized rigid readings of doctrine and suggested that he approved of pre-marital cohabitation so young couples know what they're getting into when they marry.

"I have seen so much loyalty in these cohabitations, so much loyalty, and I'm sure that this is a true marriage, they have the grace of marriage simply because of the loyalty that they have," he said.

Such couples, he has argued, should be accompanied by church pastors and encouraged to enter into a sacramental marriage, not shunned as people living in sin.

It is written:

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 6:9,10

and again it is written:

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
1 Corinthians 5:11-13

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Galatians 4:16

Whom shall the people believe? The Word of God or the word of a mere mortal man? If we are to enter into the Kingdom of heaven we must obey the Word of God. Not a man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back