Prediction: Left wingers will rip into Great Britain

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Just like they do here the left in Great Britain will begin a slow and systematic ridicule of Great Britain. I don't know if there are any Brits who are reading this but I can tell you that this is what these assholes do here so just be prepared for the coming daily onslaught. God Save the Queen

Just like they do here the left in Great Britain will begin a slow and systematic ridicule of Great Britain. I don't know if there are any Brits who are reading this but I can tell you that this is what these assholes do here so just be prepared for the coming daily onslaught. God Save the Queen

British NaziCons fucked things up - so why shouldn't left wingers rip them.

British NaziCons fucked things up - so why shouldn't left wingers rip them.
Cause you make them cry when you do that. Didnt you read the OP?

Of course the left is upset any time a country actually wants to control it's borders.
Remember, these asswipes don't believe in sovereign nations.

In Britain the "mainstream left" is Labour. Led by a caricature of Nutty Old Uncle Bernie Sanders; Jeremy Corbyn. The old radical was flailing about trying to upick the dog's breakfast left when the party threw out Red Ed Miliband months ago. He tippy-toed around the In/Out issue and so thoroughly disgraced himself that it looks strongly like he will soon be shuffled off to some place where he can do himself no injury.

The left in Britain is dithering. Don't look for any home-grown organized moves; just the chaos of thugs in need of opportunity to loot and riot. Britain's best hope for an orderly transition is a very cold summer with daily heavy rains.

The O/Poster is an idiot......(and even he knows that) .....Brits are about to lose tens of thousands of jobs of their citizens working in EU countries who now must repatriate.......As Scotland pulls out of the UK, the British Empire is a lot smaller.

The only thing that kept The European Union from morphing into a Soviet style dictatorship was the failure-to-emerge of any personality strong enough to put his mark on it. The world should not count on such a figure never appearing.

The only thing that kept The European Union from morphing into a Soviet style dictatorship was the failure-to-emerge of any personality strong enough to put his mark on it. The world should not count on such a figure never appearing.

You mean like Adolf Trump or the Antichrist (maybe one and the same)?

It's the glaring consequences of what the UK did that is going to show up. The pound got pounded on Friday, and while we may get some dead cat bounces, I think it will go lower.

Government spending will have to go up to cover costs. The EU was involved in free health care including in the UK. But citizens from the UK could choose to live in any member nation. Now that they have voted to exit the EU--these citizens that have benefited from free health care/education and other benefits will have to move back to the UK to forge for themselves. Also border security is going to have to come directly from the taxpayers of the UK. There will be more government spending.

Now the question is: What does the UK make? What do they manufacture?--do they drill for oil, natural gas, etc.? It appears to me that the UK is a 100% consumer country. Personally I can't think of anything that the UK exports, meaning they will not benefit from the pound getting pounded, other than kill their own economy. The only thing that comes to mind, is it will be cheaper for foreigners to visit the UK. Will that be enough to avoid a financial and economic crisis? I don't think so. They're not like the United States. When our dollar drops in value, American exports take off to pull in the slack.

While I understand them wanting to go back to being a sovereign country, there was no planning in this, and I think they've bit off more than they realize.

Last edited:

Thankfully, the leftists have just suffered a great defeat. They still need someone to make Britain great again though...

My friend that lives in Spain is pretty PO'd over this. He is a British citizen but since he lives in Spain his whole life is in an uproar. His status will change as a result of this vote and he doesnt know what the future consequences will be.

I think they've bit off more than they realize.

Indeed.....half of Britain voted with their hearts and not their heads.......Increases in tourism is the only :positive".....and like Greece, it will be of little solace.

Thankfully, the leftists have just suffered a great defeat. They still need someone to make Britain great again though...
I dont ever remember britian being great in the first place.

The O/Poster is an idiot......(and even he knows that) .....Brits are about to lose tens of thousands of jobs of their citizens working in EU countries who now must repatriate.......As Scotland pulls out of the UK, the British Empire is a lot smaller.

The EU stupidly let too many third-worlders in, and with no assimilation plan, millions of native Europeans are finally saying enough is enough. England is the first domino to fall, and there may be more ahead.

This is not to say that this entire vote might end up being overturned with a future vote, but at the very least it shows that at least a good deal of the population want their country back as well as control of their borders.

Forum List

Back