pregnant blmmer wants out of jail

So let me get this straight... she got four years for threatening words?
Not damaging property.
Not killing or injuring someone.
Just "threatening words".

Is this still America? I keep needing to check.
Exactly…. See the January 6 detainees for their threatening words. Let’s celebrate consistently.

A dangerous black radical is serving a four year sentence in prison for threatening the lives of policemen. Brittany Martin, 34, was found guilty this spring of breaching the peace in a high and aggravated manner over threats she made to police.

“She’s a dark-skinned black woman who is unapologetically black and radical,” said Sybil Dione Rosado, her trial attorney. Martin moved with her four younger children to Sumter, South Carolina, from Iowa in spring 2020.

In court, prosecutors presented police body camera recordings. Videos show Martin shouting in an officer’s face. “Some of us gon’ be hurting. And some of y’all gon’ be hurting,” Martin told officers. “We ready to die for this. We tired of it. You better be ready to die for the blue. I’m ready to die for the black.”

The jury acquitted Martin of inciting a riot and reached no verdict on whether she threatened officers’ lives. State law defines the charge as a “high and aggravated” crime, which carries up to 10 years imprisonment.

Martin’s prison report shows she was sent to detention for 35 days on June 5 for threatening to inflict harm on an employee and again for 22 days on July 28 for refusing or failing to obey orders.

Martin recently was placed in solitary confinement for refusing to cut her dreads, a violation of a grooming policy which seeks to promote safety. The prison allows neatly braided, corn-rowed hair but not dreadlocks or twists.

In November 2020, Martin was convicted for willful intent to injure and leaving a crime scene in Iowa, where in August 2019, she purposely struck her teenage son with her SUV and drove away. Iowa court documents show that Martin told her hospitalized son that she hoped he would die.

Last edited:
Honestly? I can't believe you just wrote that. If physician wrote in her charts that she lost weight while pregnant, and she has been rushed to the hospital, and there is other empirical proof that this is not in her head, and you still write, hypochondriac?

I honestly thought that you were not a racist or hyper-partisan, that you were a decent human being, not letting shit like politics interfere with your humanity.

It was more tongue in cheek than serious.
But it is odd that she's losing weight you would think she'd have a commissary privileges and most jails give pregnant women extra food.
Is she eating her meals? I want more info.

Not damaging property.

I absolutely agree. Verbage should not land you in jail.

Not damaging property.

Go talk to your idiotic fucking FBI.

They're the ones turning soccer mom's into domestic terrorists.

Just for speaking a few words.

On behalf of their children.

Go talk to your idiotic fucking FBI.

They're the ones turning soccer mom's into domestic terrorists.

Just for speaking a few words.

On behalf of their children.

Did any of those soccer mom's get four years in prison? Were they even arrested?

The only guy who got arrested was the fool who took a swing at a cop because his slut daughter was having hookups with the trans-kid in the school bathroom.

Luckily he was white, and they didn't feel a need to pump him full of lead like they would have with a black guy.

Not damaging property.

Assault is generally defined as an intentional act that puts another person in reasonable apprehension of imminent harmful or offensive contact. No physical injury is required, but the actor must have intended to cause a harmful or offensive contact with the victim and the victim must have thereby been put in immediate apprehension of such a contact.

Assault is generally defined as an intentional act that puts another person in reasonable apprehension of imminent harmful or offensive contact. No physical injury is required, but the actor must have intended to cause a harmful or offensive contact with the victim and the victim must have thereby been put in immediate apprehension of such a contact.

1662458604505.png

Oh, noes, it's a little black pregnant girl with dreadlocks. I'm so afraid.

Forum List

Back