pregnant blmmer wants out of jail

The January 6 Traitors did more than words. Five people died and 140 Capitol Policemen were injured.
The one time you people sided with policemen and shooting an unarmed suspect who did not heed the officer’s commands. Again, be consistent.

Go talk to your idiotic fucking FBI.

They're the ones turning soccer mom's into domestic terrorists.

Just for speaking a few words.

On behalf of their children.
Did the FBI create this domestic terrorist who has 8 children, no husband and no job?

Don't want to go to jail? Then dont do things that put you there. It really is that simple.

It was more tongue in cheek than serious.
But it is odd that she's losing weight you would think she'd have a commissary privileges and most jails give pregnant women extra food.
Is she eating her meals? I want more info.
Go talk to your idiotic fucking FBI.

They're the ones turning soccer mom's into domestic terrorists.

Just for speaking a few words.

On behalf of their children.
And that is precisely the issue here.

I have had friends in the inner city. I have known folks that were in gangs, mostly, because police refused to give protection to the inner cities, the only reason they are there, is to protect the capital investments of big global corporations of, "the man." They make criminals of the folks that are there.

I understand a lot of the mentality of this woman. I am not saying what she did was right, but white folks on this forum, do pretty much the same thing, and write a lot of the same type of anger about the government, on a daily basis, they aren't so different.

As Reagan said;

quote-government-is-not-a-solution-to-our-problem-government-is-the-problem-ronald-reagan-37-75-62.jpg

Next it'll be more effective.
Only if we can get the establishment to stop dividing us, and get folks like this woman that is in jail, for five years, just for speaking truth.

6sgw5v.jpg

The one time you people sided with policemen and shooting an unarmed suspect who did not heed the officer’s commands. Again, be consistent.

Actually, I am pretty consistent. I am in an argument with some BLM nitwits on another thread about Breonna Taylor, because they like to keep pretending that her drug-dealing boyfriend didn't shoot at the cops first.

I support the police when they have to legitimately defend themselves.

I believe in prosecuting them when they abuse their authority.

Only if we can get the establishment to stop dividing us, and get folks like this woman that is in jail, for five years, just for speaking truth.

6sgw5v.jpg

You know what, bullshit.

The police make 10 million arrests and 40 million traffic stops a year. Of those 50 million interactions with the public/enforcement of laws, you have 1000 times when lethal force was used (and maybe 100 where a police officer was killed by a bad guy.) Of those 1000 times, only about 65 were 'unarmed". The rest were stupid enough to pull a gun or a knife on a cop or a third party.

So the cops get it right, 99.999% of the time.

Not to say that there isn't room for improvement. Police departments need to get better at identifying ticking time bombs like Dereck Chauvin and Jason van Dyke and Timothy Loehmenn and get them into other lines of work before the hurt someone. They need to have better relationships with certain communities.

6sgw5v.jpg
biden the man who said he was putting the country back together. then order dems to kill republicans . evil liar.

You know what, bullshit.

The police make 10 million arrests and 40 million traffic stops a year. Of those 50 million interactions with the public/enforcement of laws, you have 1000 times when lethal force was used (and maybe 100 where a police officer was killed by a bad guy.) Of those 1000 times, only about 65 were 'unarmed". The rest were stupid enough to pull a gun or a knife on a cop or a third party.

So the cops get it right, 99.999% of the time.

Not to say that there isn't room for improvement. Police departments need to get better at identifying ticking time bombs like Dereck Chauvin and Jason van Dyke and Timothy Loehmenn and get them into other lines of work before the hurt someone. They need to have better relationships with certain communities.
Sure, and how many times have you seen on video, a "good cop," stopping a "bad cop."

You are brainwashed by TEE VEE and movies.

One moment, you are making excuses for blm burning and rioting in cities, and the next, telling us that it is an insurrection in the capital.

GTFO.

Sure, and how many times have you seen on video, a "good cop," stopping a "bad cop."

You are brainwashed by TEE VEE and movies.

One moment, you are making excuses for blm burning and rioting in cities, and the next, telling us that it is an insurrection in the capital.

They aren't the same thing, and if you had half a brain, you'd know it.

What the Jan. 6 terrorists wanted to do was overthrow democracy. Period. Full stop.

Most of the BLM protests were peaceful. A lot of the deaths and injuries were because police overreacted, and police overreacting is why we have issues to start with.

What the Jan. 6 terrorists wanted to do was overthrow democracy. Period. Full stop.
That's just your POV. That isn't what they felt they were doing, from their POV, you should know that.

Stop creating, or buying into dishonest narratives. They aren't, "terrorists," they are patriotic Americans, just like you.

This was mostly a peaceful demonstration as well, but there were government and DNC agent provocateurs in the crowd which agitated it into something more.

There were not a lot of deaths that were a direct result, less than a half dozen. And if the government and DNC agent provocateurs hadn't done what they did, there would have been no injuries.

And this is why he's a crazy person.

That's just your POV. That isn't what they felt they were doing, from their POV, you should know that.

Uh, they went in there to intimidate congress into making Trump President again, even though Biden had won the election and the courts had dismissed all Trump's challenges.

Stop creating, or buying into dishonest narratives. They aren't, "terrorists," they are patriotic Americans, just like you.

A patriotic America wouldn't think a crowd of 10,000 angry assholes should overrule the will of 81 million voters.

This was mostly a peaceful demonstration as well, but there were government and DNC agent provocateurs in the crowd which agitated it into something more.

Right. It was all a conspiracy...

1662628112083.png

They fell for my insidious plan!

There were not a lot of deaths that were a direct result, less than a half dozen. And if the government and DNC agent provocateurs hadn't done what they did, there would have been no injuries.

Oh, bullshit. These people came with the intent to do harm if they didn't get their way.

And this is why he's a crazy person.

Uh, they went in there to intimidate congress into making Trump President again, even though Biden had won the election and the courts had dismissed all Trump's challenges.

A patriotic America wouldn't think a crowd of 10,000 angry assholes should overrule the will of 81 million voters.

Right. It was all a conspiracy...

View attachment 693385
They fell for my insidious plan!

Oh, bullshit. These people came with the intent to do harm if they didn't get their way.
They were trespassers.

Where did he say that?
He told Republicans that they are slipping into fascism, and they are. THere are a lot of decent Republicans who know what Trump is, yet a lot of them just won't stand up to him.
many time even said he wanted america like communist china

Forum List

Back