pregnant blmmer wants out of jail

this is why them saying they are afraid of cops is bs.
Four years for saying something mean to a cop, seems extreme, but whatever. I don't go to protests, myself, much less hassle the police. If she was charged back in 2020, she maybe should have put off getting pregnant, as they know what causes that now.

The girl put this question out there at some point: "I'm willing to die for the Black, are you willing to die for the blue? This is just a job for you. This is my life."

To me, it isn't a dumb question considering the fact that those who wear the uniform were never under any obligation to even have anything to do with such work. It was never her choice to be the color that she is.

God bless you and the lady and our men and women and the dogs in uniform always!!!

Holly

Four years for saying something mean to a cop, seems extreme, but whatever. I don't go to protests, myself, much less hassle the police. If she was charged back in 2020, she maybe should have put off getting pregnant, as they know what causes that now.
Good thing she wasn't waving an American flag it would have been 10 years.

The girl put this question out there at some point: "I'm willing to die for the Black, are you willing to die for the blue? This is just a job for you. This is my life."

To me, it isn't a dumb question considering the fact that those who wear the uniform were never under any obligation to even have anything to do with such work. It was never her choice to be the color that she is.

God bless you and the lady and our men and women and the dogs in uniform always!!!

Holly
yet she threatining to go after cops

not to me. blacks and killing cops right and left these days.

Forum List

Back